This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Depends - if you're new to PayPal or you don't use it frequently, I'll have to approve the payment.

If you're not, it seems to go through automatically.

I've approved now, your status is upgraded.
    Thanks babe <3
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

[MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] - your images should work now.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

wait, only PayPal? Why no something actually userfriendly, like a credit card or something? I don't want to use PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondedition View Post
            wait, only PayPal? Why no something actually userfriendly, like a credit card or something? I don't want to use PayPal.
            PayPal is perfectly user-friendly - it's probably the most user-friendly facility out there for something like this. At this current time, I don't plan on introducing anything else.

I will leave it up to you to decide whether you wish to use PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              PayPal is perfectly user-friendly - it's probably the most user-friendly facility out there for something like this. At this current time, I don't plan on introducing anything else.

I will leave it up to you to decide whether you wish to use PayPal.
              Lately I've been seeing a lot of sites that allow to pay via credit card only through PayPal, it's not necessary to have an actual PayPal account with linked cards anymore. I haven't checked out how this Premium payment works, but is there an option to enable for people who don't want to make a proper PayPal account?
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

So.
                How do I put GetBack on ignore?
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                  So.
                  How do I put GetBack on ignore?
                  Settings > Scroll down to "Edit Ignore List"

Comment

I could go into a dissertation why it's not as this is my field of work that I'm active in professionally but....

There's plenty of relatively cheap providers out there who could offer a solution.. (I'm not sure about the UK-landscape though)

PayPal also has that rather amateurish connotation for a website.

I'm doubting the success of the Premium-option in this scenario, but happy to be proven wrong.

BTW: typing a message here is hellish because of the autosave constantly omitting typed letters.

Comment

Wow I might just spend these 15 euros per year to put him on my ignore list too
                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

[MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] I’m not sure if this user is being difficult for the sake of being difficult, but PayPal is an exceptional provider, and a safe method to share bank details. It takes 3 clicks to make a payment when registered, and it’s security is one of the best.
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

It literally took me two minutes to sign up. Paypal is not difficult.

Comment

Will sign up later! I really love PayPal, it’s so easy to collect money for gifts or share taxi etc.
                            [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

I will upgrade my membership later in the year once i sort out some things in my life.

PayPal is banned here
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I don't think it's good to name here who you will put on ignore lists.
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                  It literally took me two minutes to sign up. Paypal is not difficult.
                                  It can be. When I was making my account it took me a couple of minutes also. But I know a couple of people who had a hell of a time connecting their cards to Paypal account and lost couple of hours switching between calling the bank and Paypal to sort it out. And both times neither the bank nor Paypal took responsibility for card rejection at first. They just said it happens.
                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

I have just paid Wayne. Please confirm
                                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jcguzman View Post
                                      I have just paid Wayne. Please confirm
                                      Thanks
                                      All done - thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt response. Keep up the good work

Comment

Paid

Comment

Can't wait for the username amnesty

Btw I love that we finally have this emoji
                                            [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

I will definitely do this when I'm in a better place financially. Would love to support the forum
                                              Love you like a love song!

Comment

@Wayne How can we change our username? I’ve been thinking about it for a minute and it’s time for me to correct a mispelling that I did as a “non native” English speaker child a long time ago haha.
                                                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

Yeah and an extremely slow means to acquire a service. Just as this site since the migration. ��

Comment

Are mods automatically premium members?
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                    X