Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premium Users Function - Now Open!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
    Can't wait for the username amnesty

    Btw I love that we finally have this emoji
    But I like the name KokoCollins

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by Guru View Post
      Are mods automatically premium members?
      Why do you need to know this?

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Guru View Post
        Are mods automatically premium members?
        I think they get a discount. They deserve it tbh.

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by ludichris View Post
          I think they get a discount. They deserve it tbh.
          [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION]

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by biscuits View Post
            Why do you need to know this?
            Was looking at all statuses and was wondering what if a mod wanted to become a premium member? Will it still say Moderator (but with Premium access). Or are mods given courtesy premium access for their contribution to the site?
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by ludichris View Post
              I think they get a discount. They deserve it tbh.
              For their contribution to the site, I think so too.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

              Comment


              • #57
                Thanks! Tell it to [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION]

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                  But I like the name KokoCollins
                  u is 1 of the main rihsons me wanna get rid of iT
                  [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                  My Song Charts

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    “And now, for the deluxe.... *pours wine*

                    I did my part and paid for some of that premium membership. Thank you to the UKMix team for all you do.
                    can you commit to be my everything?

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Can you fix me [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] pls

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        Originally posted by Guru View Post
                        Was looking at all statuses and was wondering what if a mod wanted to become a premium member? Will it still say Moderator (but with Premium access). Or are mods given courtesy premium access for their contribution to the site?
                        Good question actually!
                        What would happen if....let's suppose the mods decided that biscuits isn't a good mod and took that mod status off, would he be a member with premium or standard?
                        Follow Me On Instagram

                        The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                        #KING

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          Originally posted by biscuits View Post
                          Can you fix me @Wayne pls

                          Uh oh I didn't know u and Wayne had it going on. Get that Celina stan phallus sis
                          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            Just signed up to the premium thing
                            What does the 'Able to place other users on an ignore/block list' function exactly mean? Does that also mean you don't see any posts and replies of that member?

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              Originally posted by Jesper View Post
                              Just signed up to the premium thing
                              What does the 'Able to place other users on an ignore/block list' function exactly mean? Does that also mean you don't see any posts and replies of that member?
                              It means exactly that - currently, when your blocked users are quoted by someone else, their posts will be visible. But otherwise, you won't see their posts if you include them on your Ignore List.

                              Comment


                              • #65
                                Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                It means exactly that - currently, when your blocked users are quoted by someone else, their posts will be visible. But otherwise, you won't see their posts if you include them on your Ignore List.
                                Ah thanks for explaining

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  Will there be an announcement for the premium user name amnesty so I don't miss it?
                                  [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                  My Song Charts

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    Koko sis, you've posted about it so much , I'm sure Wayne will announce it when he/the server is ready.
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    So does her microphone

                                    Comment


                                    • #68
                                      Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
                                      Will there be an announcement for the premium user name amnesty so I don't miss it?
                                      Sure - as Premium Users, you might even get a cheeky little message letting you know!

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
                                        Koko sis, you've posted about it so much , I'm sure Wayne will announce it when he/the server is ready.
                                        Girl 2019 gave u dat tiny bit sass!
                                        [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                        My Song Charts

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          Originally posted by KokoCollino View Post
                                          Girl 2019 gave u dat tiny bit sass!
                                          Peace & Love
                                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                          So does her microphone

                                          Comment


                                          • #71
                                            Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
                                            Peace & Love
                                            I always loved you.
                                            [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

                                            My Song Charts

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              i will join once i've reset my paypal account tomorrow. <3
                                              My Chart

                                              Comment


                                              • #73
                                                @Wayne I sent you a couple private messages saying thank you, etc, but I think that something is not working because I cannot see them in the box.
                                                BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  Originally posted by JeyBeMust View Post
                                                  @Wayne I sent you a couple private messages saying thank you, etc, but I think that something is not working because I cannot see them in the box.
                                                  See here.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Do premium members get immunity from being banned?

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X