This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Do premium members get immunity from being banned?
    Nope.

Comment

Wayne, how about us buying a voucher for a fellow Mixer to get premium status?
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
        It means exactly that - currently, when your blocked users are quoted by someone else, their posts will be visible. But otherwise, you won't see their posts if you include them on your Ignore List.
        I ain’t blocking no one cause I want all the juice
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru View Post
          Wayne, how about us buying a voucher for a fellow Mixer to get premium status?
          If that's something that someone wants to do, then I'd advise sending a manual payment that matches the subscription cost via PayPal of:

Ł12 (UK based)
          $15 (International - USD)
          €14 (European)

By manual, I mean just sign into the PayPal account and select "Send Payment" and send to webmaster@ukmix.org.

Then just message me who you want to have premium membership and I'll add them to the list, along with messaging the user also on behalf of the person who gifted (if that's what they want).

Comment

^Sounds good

Comment

Can a Premium members name appear in a different colour? (Like we currently do for Mods)?

Comment

Originally posted by Guru View Post
                Can a Premium members name appear in a different colour? (Like we currently do for Mods)?
                I'm not keen on this, if I'm being honest! It'd be very confusing to site users IMO.

Comment

Thanks Wayne. It was worth the ask.
                  Would be nice though for Premium Users to stand out, name wise. Might make others join in on the special colour and pay to become premium members.

Comment

proud to be part of the Premium Member family
                    50:иgѕ w/e February 16 - no time to die for

LAST.FM

Comment

#Upgraded.

I've been around long enough.
                      Baaaaad relationship??
                      The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Glad to finally be part of the elite for once in my life.
                        Originally posted by Kaloki
                        I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Premium Users Function Now Open

Not only is my name not showing up in green, but neither is my avatar. Was I removed from being a premium member? Did I do something against the rules? I PMed Xceed asking this same question and never got a return. Thanks

Comment

Something for the UKMIX team to consider, if you haven't already done so.
                            Since you have now raised some cash from subscription, some funding organisations will actually match what has been raised already. I was thinking for example that the National Lottery might be a good place to start. As UKMIX is a voluntary project and not a commercial body with loads of members offering a service to loads of others, it must qualify for grants surely?
                            After all they give grants for making films, which are not the traditional type of charitable funding. So small grants to a website such as UKMIX wouldn't be breaking the bank!
                            I suggest a member of the moderation team look into the funding packages of the Lottery.
                            Don't forget if they require some form of constitution, then you can use the "rules" section of UKMIX for it.
                            Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

Will the username change process take place in May again?
                              [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

Working...
                              X