UKMIX Favourite Members of 2018 - The Results #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKMIX Favourite Members of 2018 - The Results #1

Last edited by stevyy; Sun March 10th, 2019, 21:58.
    My Chart

Prelude

.- 50 members have voted.
    .- 192 members received votes.
    .- 29 individual members reached a #1 vote from someone else.
    .- 10.164 points have been distributed.

The 15th UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown

Last edited by stevyy; Sun February 10th, 2019, 04:10.
    My Chart

Comment

Last edited by stevyy; Sun February 10th, 2019, 18:04.
      My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

Last edited by stevyy; Thu February 28th, 2019, 22:51.
                                          My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

My Chart

Comment

And the silver medal goes to:

lemme quote some lyrics for commercial reasons:

I was waiting for so long
                                                            For a miracle to come
                                                            Everyone told me to be strong
                                                            Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times
                                                            I knew I'd make it through
                                                            And the world thought I had it all
                                                            But I was waiting for you

Hush, love

I see a light in the sky
                                                            Oh, it's almost blinding me
                                                            I can't believe
                                                            I've been touched by an angel with love

Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
                                                            Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
                                                            Let it shatter the walls for a new sun...

A new day has come

A new day has ... come
                                                            Where it was dark now there's light
                                                            Where there was pain now there's joy
                                                            Where there was weakness, I found my strength

All in the eyes of a boy

Hush, love
                                                            I see a light in the sky
                                                            Oh, it's almost blinding me
                                                            I can't believe

A new day has come
                                                            A new day has ... come

A new day has come
                                                            A new day has ... come
                                                            Ohhh, a light
                                                            Hush, now
                                                            I see a light in your eyes
                                                            All in the eyes of the boy
                                                            I can't believe
                                                            I can't believe
                                                            Hush, now
                                                            a new day
                                                            Hush, now
                                                            A new day

One more you say?

OK.

Friday morning
                                                            And all my work is done
                                                            I've packed my bags
                                                            I'm on the run
                                                            I got a feeling that
                                                            I'm gonna have some
                                                            Fun in the sun
                                                            With my friends
                                                            And he's got me going

Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Sorry I can't go now

Friday noon
                                                            And my boss is on the phone
                                                            He's telling me
                                                            That I can't leave home
                                                            An extra hand at work
                                                            Is what he called for
                                                            He said we need you here
                                                            Tell my friends I'm going

Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            I don't know why
                                                            My job has called me in

It makes no difference
                                                            If you love work or not
                                                            If you dream your holiday
                                                            Hand on a door knob
                                                            Out with your friends and
                                                            Fun in the sun now
                                                            That's when the phone rings
                                                            Friday evening and I'm all alone at home
                                                            And all my friends are having fun
                                                            Another week and I'll leave the machine on
                                                            Next time he calls
                                                            He'll hear my voice
                                                            Saying nice and clear

Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            I'm out having fun in the sun
                                                            With my friends

Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            Whoops now
                                                            Sorry I can't go
                                                            I'm out having fun in the sun
                                                            With my friends
                                                            With my friends
                                                            With my friends
                                                            With my friends
                                                            With my friends

and for the people in the back:

I see what you're doing
                                                            Come here
                                                            So you think you're ready?
                                                            I just need you to
                                                            Baby can you move, make me groove,
                                                            Show me what you do, make me move,
                                                            Baby make me
                                                            You came here to save the party
                                                            Tell me what's the deal
                                                            Gon' get up and shake your body
                                                            C'mon and take me there
                                                            Ain't nobody else like you
                                                            Only you got the moves you do
                                                            Ain't nobody else move like you
                                                            Only you got the groves to prove it baby
                                                            We're gonna have a good time
                                                            Me and you gon' get it tonight
                                                            Baby make me
                                                            Don't stop it baby
                                                            Don't stop till you get it up
                                                            I see you against the wall boy
                                                            What you waiting for
                                                            I want you to take control now
                                                            Get up on the floor
                                                            Ain't nobody else like you
                                                            Only you got the moves you do
                                                            Ain't nobody else move like you
                                                            Only you got the groves to prove it baby
                                                            We're gonna have a good time
                                                            Me and you goin' get it tonight
                                                            Baby make me
                                                            It's getting hot in here
                                                            Just how I like
                                                            We goin' dance it up
                                                            Until we see the light
                                                            If you feel like I feel you can get it tonight
                                                            But first you gotta make me say
                                                            Ooh, make me (make me), baby, make me say
                                                            Ooh, make me (make me), baby
                                                            Baby make me
                                                            Baby make me
                                                            Don't stop it baby

Before the unvealing starts:

Here are the end credits:
                                                            The UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2018

Executive Producer: Stevyy
                                                            1st assisstant: Stevyy
                                                            Camera: Stevyy
                                                            Concept: Stevyy
                                                            Stunts: Stevyy
                                                            Casting: Stevyy Ltd
                                                            Sound: Stevyy
                                                            Make-Up: Stevyy
                                                            Costume design: Stevyy
                                                            Set Design: Stevyy
                                                            Lights: Stevyy
                                                            Screenplay: "A Diamond in the Rough" by Stevyy
                                                            2nd assisstant: Stevyy
                                                            Catering: Stevyy
                                                            Location: partly filmed in the UKMIX headquarters
                                                            Visual Effects: Stevyy
                                                            CGI / Photoshop: Stevyy

Music:

"Moo (We Say)" performed by Stevyy
                                                            "Dusty" performed by aRat
                                                            "Spring Awakening" performed by Wayne
                                                            "Balls Balls Balls" performed by Serby
                                                            "Dough (for baking) performed by biscuits
                                                            "Million $ (for broke ppl) performed by MusicRecords
                                                            "My sins are in my pants" performed by Thriller
                                                            "I'm better than you" performed by JSparksFan
                                                            "These Chairs (Are made for concerts) performed by cheapthrills
                                                            "Mumple you, Mumple me" performed by heppolo
                                                            "In the Ghetto" performed by Goldmoney
                                                            "Gimme Gimme Gimme (a Mountain Boy) performed by Tansike
                                                            "Blame it on your taste" performed by leomedar
                                                            "We are popular (Ur not) performed by the UKMIX Finalists ft. ARat

Bonus:

"The Triumphant Warning of an Imperfect Butterfly (GTFO Remix) - performed by DOSSOME

So, now it's time.

The camera is showing the faces of bisuits and Wayne. Who will it be. And here to present the award, Ladies and Gentlement please welcome your friend and mine, Mister Airwrecka and The lady we all know as Shorty's Mum's daughter Shorty.

Airwrecka (reading from the prompter): Hello and good evening. Whooooooo, what a night y'all. Miss Shorty how u doin'?

Shorty: I am wonderful. I'm so happy to be here and to be in the presence of such beautiful people.

Airwrecka: Well, I would be smiling, but the botox is still fresh.

Shorty: U crack me up. In this envelop that I'm holding in my hands, we have the name of this year's winner.

Airwrecka: And to tell you how the winner is determined, let's list every single member's voting list. Naw, I'm just kidding. haha. I see two nervous faces in the audience. So to move things along...

Shorty: Let's watch a little recap of the two finalists achievements on UKMIX.

Airwrecka: I was a moderator too.

Shorty: I know honey, weren't we all?

About Wayne:

Wayne Simone D. was born on February 20th 1974 in a little town called Plamondon. After finishing college in 2010 he packed his bags and moved to ReneeCharles. There he worked as a waitress for wealthy twinks at the "Tanga" bar.

Airwrecka: I don't think you're reading this right. Lemme try with biscuits:

Cliff Raymond Jr. III aka biscuits was born on December 13th 1965 in a little town called In-pheaux-mousse. After he was thrown out of college for listening to Madonna 24/7 he decided to marry his sweetheart Janetta Jaqueson. After 2 weeks that marriage was over and he moved back home.

Shorty: Well, so how's that any better than my story?

Airwrecka: Give me that envelop, b!tch.

Shorty: Let go of me. I hate you. I schaaaaaaaaaaaate u.

Airwrecka: Oh and now the waterworks again. Grow a pair.

Shorty: I should have never come here and do this with you.

Airwrecka: Chile...

Shorty: Sorry for that. Now...where were we? I've forgot, cause me is drank, gworl.

Airwrecka: So what... I've popped em pills.

Shorty: OK, now it is my honour to present the winner of the 2018 UKMIX Countdown.

Airwrecka: And the winner is....

Shorty: And the winner is....

Airwrecka and Shorty: Congratulations, girl. You did it.

Last edited by stevyy; Sun March 10th, 2019, 21:57.
                                                            My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                            X