Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKMIX Favourite Members 2018 - Discussion Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UKMIX Favourite Members 2018 - Discussion Thread

    Please discuss the results of the 2018 results in this thread.
    [MENTION=5104]tir69[/MENTION] @Mikerocha @jpguy @Jerz @esswein @djcharly @himc15 @LotsOfLove
    Last edited by stevyy; Sun February 10th, 2019, 18:56.
    My Chart

  • #2
    First results will be up any second now. #exciting.
    My Chart

    Comment


    • #3
      What does the #20 mean in those members positions?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        What does the #20 mean in those members positions?
        My Chart

        Comment


        • #5
          You should change your sig Stevyy
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

          Comment


          • #6
            So that everyone sees they’ve been included, might be good to tag users in the topic?

            Lots of good names there, familiar with: tir69 (I recall them once being the go-to avatar person, might be mistaken!), jerz (seems to vote in a lot of our survivors), jpguy (once one of our biggest Christina fans).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wayne View Post
              So that everyone sees they’ve been included, might be good to tag users in the topic?
              This is a good idea
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                You should change your sig Stevyy
                I cannot change my sig nor get an avatar. Better said, I do not know how, God knows I've tried.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  I cannot change my sig nor get an avatar. Better said, I do not know how, God knows I've tried.
                  Well you can't of tried that hard as all you need to do is click on that word near your name that says "Settings" and it's on the left hand side.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i love you both. see.. your help made me edit my avatar. <3 thank you.
                      My Chart

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yawn...call me back when the top 40 is announced
                        Follow Me On Instagram

                        The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                        #KING

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The graphics for this countdown are adorable!
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Some lovely posters in that first group! Also agree, quite cute graphics. Thanks for dedicating time to this Stevyy.
                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                            So does her microphone

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              @tir69 @Mikerocha @jpguy @Jerz @esswein @djcharly @himc15 @LotsOfLove

                              Congratulations on your inclusion in the 2018 UKMIX's Favourite Posters countdown!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                You should change your sig Stevyy
                                The irony
                                COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
                                  Some lovely posters in that first group! Also agree, quite cute graphics. Thanks for dedicating time to this Stevyy.
                                  COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    This stalled? Nobody cares i guess
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                      This stalled? Nobody cares i guess
                                      Be patient. It has just started.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                        Be patient. It has just started.
                                        I know but it's been so quiet here.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          It’s always quiet at this point in the countdown, rather than complaining about it - why not comment on the valued users that have already charted?

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            I'm not complaning, people put so much pressure on stevy to start the countdown, it's a bit surprising that it's quite here.

                                            I can't comment on charted members as i didn't have any interaction with any of them if i remember correctly.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                              I can't comment on charted members as i didn't have any interaction with any of them if i remember correctly.
                                              You answered your own question as to why this thread is quiet.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Uhhhh why are you all so impatient!! It literally just started. Stevvy has put a lot of work in and all the complaining is just childish. It's the online equivalent of 'are we there yet'
                                                Love you like a love song!

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                  Uhhhh why are you all so impatient!! It literally just started. Stevvy has put a lot of work in and all the complaining is just childish. It's the online equivalent of 'are we there yet'
                                                  thank u, next
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

                                                  The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                  #KING

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    A mature response. As always.
                                                    Love you like a love song!

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                      A mature response. As always.
                                                      Of course honey <3
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

                                                      The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                                                      #KING

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Stevvy should Beyonce the whole list or at least post 10 to 20 members at a time. No one is here for posting 2 members every week.

                                                        Giving "Ultimate Female Acts" thread teas, which seems like it will never get finished
                                                        Last edited by aRat; Tue February 12th, 2019, 01:07.
                                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                          Stevvy should Beyonce the whole list or at least post 10 to 20 members at a time. No one is here for posting 2 members every week.

                                                          Giving "Ultimate Female Acts" thread teas, which seems like it will never get finished
                                                          at least 5 a day is a good figure I think.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            MrRager and Airwrecka, the good ol' days pretty sure they were in my Top 5 a few years ago

                                                            edit: aww Merci too, didn't interact with him a lot but he was really funny and the Eminem-Stan/toni_pest thing was amazing
                                                            Last edited by flopho; Tue February 12th, 2019, 18:05.
                                                            ˇEh, mamá!
                                                            Me quiero matar
                                                            El mundo se va a la mierda
                                                            Y no he hecho nada

                                                            Comment

                                                            Working...
                                                            X