Clear All

• bm08
    replied
    Lots of posting issues today

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondini View Post
    Site is horrendously slow today. It's all very well announcing the new look design but it's not something we can enjoy if you don't sort out the continual problems.
    And ignoring our complaints for the past two months is not going to make people stay.
    oh i forgot about the forum default thing every time you change some of your settings (in this case changing the clock time for Winter).

but still the other problems persist and nobody is addressing them.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Site is horrendously slow today. It's all very well announcing the new look design but it's not something we can enjoy if you don't sort out the continual problems.
    And ignoring our complaints for the past two months is not going to make people stay.

Leave a comment:

• hun
    replied
    Appalling. Tried to access for over 3 hours last night but I couldn’t (13:00-16:00 GMT).

This is the only site I know which does this on an almost daily basis. Why is it so amateur?

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    ^The forum worked fine last night! LOL

Leave a comment:

• iHypeMusic
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

It seems to happen a lot (although not tonight for some reason). It’s frustrating because those hours are my usual downtime when I’m most likely to want to browse the forums and catch up with messages, etc.
    Originally posted by thebigham View Post

For me too. ~8:30pm-11:30pm EST. I'm 5 hours behind the UK.
    It is very inconvenient for United States time.

I am East Cost US, and it is also down from 8:30-11:30 pm. I work 9-5, and by the time I have free time and a few hours before sleep the forum is down.

This is the only website I know that requires 3 hours of maintenance nearly every day. I wish it could be a smaller time period (like how it was 1 hour previously) or just very rarely like most websites.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    Originally posted by iHypeMusic View Post
    Why does the server keep going down for 3~ hours daily now? That's a pretty large portion of the day...
    For me too. ~8:30pm-11:30pm EST. I'm 5 hours behind the UK.

Leave a comment:

• AceReject
    replied
    Originally posted by iHypeMusic View Post
    Why does the server keep going down for 3~ hours daily now? That's a pretty large portion of the day...
    It seems to happen a lot (although not tonight for some reason). It’s frustrating because those hours are my usual downtime when I’m most likely to want to browse the forums and catch up with messages, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Is there a glitch in survivors? Threads aren’t updating on the forum page.

Leave a comment:

• iHypeMusic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeph View Post
    Site acting up; won’t allow to open new messages and freezes when logged in. Issue doesn't occur when logged out.
    I know I just sent you this, but for anyone else. This often happens when you have to change your password or any other setting. Here are the steps to resolve.

1. Click your name on the upper right.
    2. Select User Settings.
    3. Go to the account page.
    4. Remove your name from the email address field.
    5. Change the posts per page from "Use Forum Default" to "30 posts per page"
    6. Click Save.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    and now the site is playing up again. Getting an invalid SQL message then you try and repost only for it to tell you it already posted. Absolute pain in the
    same thing today - UKMix

Leave a comment:

• Zeph
    replied
    Site acting up; won’t allow to open new messages and freezes when logged in. Issue doesn't occur when logged out.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    and now the site is playing up again. Getting an invalid SQL message then you try and repost only for it to tell you it already posted. Absolute pain in the

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    and our great leader is still nowhere to be seen (apart from on Twitter and Facebook)

Leave a comment:

• Nost
    replied
    It was boring, nothing all afternoon...

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    I am glad things are up and running again, but I was running into all sorts of errors trying to update a thread.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    It seems a little glitchy today? I'm unable to edit titles on my threads and the last post display in the forum sections aren't correct.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    The board has been super slow today...

Leave a comment:

• Graham76man
    replied
    Wayne Navbar_Forum - is back!
    Just thought I would let you know!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Downtime at noon on Friday for an hour. When i checked in at same time today it was down again.
    Hope this isn't going to be a regular occurrence now. Those are the 2 days i tend to post at that time.
    Hopefully it won’t, but I’m getting some high load notifications from the server - I’m generally around to reboot it so any downtime hopefully won’t be to extensive.

Leave a comment:

• Blondini
    replied
    Downtime at noon on Friday for an hour. When i checked in at same time today it was down again.
    Hope this isn't going to be a regular occurrence now. Those are the 2 days i tend to post at that time.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    For information, the site is currently struggling - I’ve had probably 70+ database errors. I’ll take a look at why when I’m back home but just wanted to share for now in case anyone is wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Hopefully been a bit better recently now that I’ve adjusted the time? Won’t be to everyone’s liking but in terms of the reducing the total number of people impacted, hopefully better.

Leave a comment:

• westhammer
    replied
    I think it must go down regularly around that time because I have frequent issues getting the site to load on my mobile (Australian day time)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X