Spotify embedding comes to UKMIX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotify embedding comes to UKMIX!

We are pleased to announce that the ability to embed directly from Spotify has come to UKMIX! You will be able to embed a song, an album or a playlist and you'll find instructions on how to do this below!

How to embed Spotify

1. Select the green Spotify icon from the post formatting buttons (or use the [SPOTIFY] tags).
    2. Locate the song, album or playlist on Spotify that you wish to embed and copy the Spotify URI code.
    3. Insert the Spotify URI code in between the [SPOTIFY] tags and make your post.
    4. To access the Spotify URI code, right click on the song, album or playlist and select "Copy Spotify URI".

You will find the option to "Copy Spotify URI" by either clicking "Share" on the dialog box once you've right clicked the song, album or playlist or by clicking the three dot button near the album cover on your Spotify app.

Example:

Code:
    [SPOTIFY]playlist:37i9dQZF1DXdOYaQbQdKhT[/SPOTIFY]
    Becomes:

Please note - if you're signed into your Spotify account, selecting "Copy Spotify URI" will produce the following code:

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DXdOYaQbQdKhT

You will need to remove everything crossed out and only keep the remaining code. If you have any queries, please raise with a member of the moderation team.

great! thanks
    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Fantastic!
      Gone.

Comment

You can now follow UKMIX on Spotify too.

late.

Comment

Hmm... can I just..

Comment

Originally posted by space View Post
            Hmm... can I just..
            Wow, this is awesome, guys!

Comment

Working...
            X