No announcement yet.

Forum Changes: Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So at first I didn’t like the update but it really grew on me and now I love it.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Please don't invade my space when i'm trying to submit a playlist post. It used to be bad enough when you got PMed to take part in polls but to not let me see the post i just made and making me view a thread "before i browse"...
      I wasn't even browsing!

Post it as a bulletin across the top of the forum. That's enough.

A. i thought it was an important thing i was being directed to not just a best females poll.
      B. i thought i'd lost the post (thankfully it's got auto-save so i could go back to it)
      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (4th July 20) - Young Ejecta, Sault, Sunmi, Millie Turner, Clan Of Xymox, John Carpenter, Hacker T Dog, Hurts, Hayley Williams, Jessie Ware, Kitty, Arca, Nadine Shah, Haim, Ray Lamontagne, Daniel Avery, Snowgoose, Grey Daze, Fire Saga.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
        Please don't invade my space when i'm trying to submit a playlist post. It used to be bad enough when you got PMed to take part in polls but to not let me see the post i just made and making me view a thread "before i browse"...
        I wasn't even browsing!

Post it as a bulletin across the top of the forum. That's enough.

A. i thought it was an important thing i was being directed to not just a best females poll.
        B. i thought i'd lost the post (thankfully it's got auto-save so i could go back to it)
        agree
        Forever Young

Comment

Working...
        X