Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Frank Ocean moment - Well, kind of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Frank Ocean moment - Well, kind of...

Dear everybody,

I was waiting for a while to do this and I feel like it's the right time now. Some people already assumed it and I no longer want to make a mystery out of this, so here's the thing: I once was @Timmy94. In my teenage days, I discovered this forum looking for information on German charts and kind of sticked with it. I met a few cool guys who would share the same interests as I do - music and charts - which was new to me at that time. I guess I wanted everyone on here to like me for the fact that I struggled to gain friends easily back then, but somehow, I messed it up. I mean, my younger me was kind of immature in a way that I was desperate to necessarily having had to bring my points forward with some of my views on when an album is considered a 'flop' being a bit overdramatic, so to say. It hurt me when it came as far as me getting banned because I kind of considered this site my 2nd home. But times change and today, I can say that I learned that we spend our spare time in such forums and therefore, should enjoy our community in harmony and positivity instead of drama and fights. If you want to say so, I am a better person now. Like... I remember that stupid comment of mine I made towards @Frederic and the shirt of his sister. I should've thought twice about that and remind myself that, in a world filled with negativity, it is better to surround ourselves with positive things, as Michelle Williams once used to sing.
    What I'm trying to say is that everyone deserves a second chance because we as human beings are capable of reflecting our behavior and speech. Now that formerly banned users are officially allowed to return to UKMix, I want to deeply apologize for @Timmy94's actions and words, am looking forward to having a good time with you guys from now on and want to thank @stevyy, @Tansike and @Era for all the support they've given me.
    My past is part of my history, but my present decisions are what define me - and that's what I'm trying to put into effect the best way I can.

Best regards
    Last edited by theMathematician; Sat June 22nd, 2019, 17:14.
    Don't need hindsight
    I'll make my emotions clear
    And then disappear
    With one strike
    (All Saints)

Welcome back Timmy!
    I was 99.99% sure it was you when you just recently posted in the Rasmus Seebach thread!
    But couldn't get any 100% IP match to support my claim. As per common courtesy please get in touch with Wayne.
    Glad that you are back and really hope your new you has learned their due lesson!
    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Welcome back! :-)

Comment

Welp
        Originally posted by beredy
        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

OMG! Lol

Don't know what else to say.....

Comment

welcome back [MENTION=65457]theMathematician[/MENTION]
            My Chart

Comment

Oh my I never knew, welcome back Timmy! Missed ya and mentioned you in various thread thinking about whether you would come back here, turns out you were here all the time (well not all the time ofc). Do you really live in Styria now?

Also sorry I'm being dumb atm but what is the link to Frank Ocean?
              ˇEh, mamá!
              Me quiero matar
              El mundo se va a la mierda
              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

ops double post
                ˇEh, mamá!
                Me quiero matar
                El mundo se va a la mierda
                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

I don't know about any of this, but I'm glad you're back cause it should be fun!

Comment

You did sound like a grown up version of Timmy94, sorry I called you out but it's all good now. Welcome back.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Thanks for all the sweet words!

@flopho: Before the release of 'Channel ORANGE', Frank Ocean made the headlines because of that letter he published on Tumblr. And this is kind of my equivalent to it.
                      Don't need hindsight
                      I'll make my emotions clear
                      And then disappear
                      With one strike
                      (All Saints)

Comment

Why am I only seeing this now?

Welcome back

Comment

The internet doesn’t let us forget mistakes we made on it when younger and completely different people, so I’m glad the unbanning of everyone has given people such as yourself a second chance!

Comment

Working...
                          X