Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace

Guys, what happened to @Serby? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

Edit: more posts are coming.. shit I dont really know how to react. This one is hitting me badly

//

Original Introduction and personal message by Carbon is at post #36 HERE!
    Last edited by DnBLover; Thu November 28, 2019, 10:14.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Guys, what happened to [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

Edit: more posts are coming.. shit I dont really know how to react. This one is hitting me badly
    Just saw it too... what??????? No. I refuse to believe it... I just can not. Like what and how and... I feel a bit sick :s
    Eudaimonia
    Last.fm
    Instagram

Comment

I'm actually proper sad. Nemo was the only UKMixer I met in real life. And I feel like I should have reached out to him in recent times and was about to. But too busy with life. As usual... He had a pure soul and was trying his best to be a good human. That's more than most. Goodbye my friend

Comment

Guys, what happened to @Serby? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

What is going on? What happened to Serby?
        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
        98 - OUT

Comment

[MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] & [MENTION=27397]Michiel[/MENTION] can you please tell us what is happened with Serby?
          98 - OUT

Comment

guys I'm legit scared, I don't see any new posts on his fb.. what happened?!

Comment

Two posts showed up on my timeline. Both are now gone, I can't see either. One from who I think was his mother, saying she was gonna miss his son. Another from a person who referred to him as brother and wrote rest in piece brother. I can't see either post now, I don't know what happened. I hope this is false and Serby shows up somewhere. I have his WhatsApp but at this point I don't know what should I do.
              [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] [MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION]
              Last edited by DnBLover; Thu November 28, 2019, 11:20.

Comment

I hope nothing too terrible happened to [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]. He is a meaningful member of the community here.
                Last edited by theMathematician; Thu November 28, 2019, 11:48.
                Pro: freedom of speech
                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Oh no, i hope [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION] is okay. Someone please let us know if you hear from him.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ if you have his WhatsApp, just write him and ask how he‘s doing?

I saw one of the posts on my timeline as well btw

Comment

I hope everything's allright with Serby

Comment

I hope everything is all right and those posts were a mistake somehow
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Oh no, I honestly trembled when I read this, I really really really really hope everything is okay..please
                          Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lŗ, baby

Comment

Two posts showed up on my timeline. Both are now gone, I can't see either. One from who I think was his mother, saying she was gonna miss his son. Another from a person who referred to him as brother and wrote rest in piece brother. I can't see either post now, I don't know what happened. I hope this is false and Serby shows up somewhere. I have his WhatsApp but at this point I don't know what should I do.
                            @aRat @Rihab
                            I saw those posts too so i contacted his friend and roommate, she confirmed that he has really passed away... she will call me later today with more info, I donít know anything yet. I was going to post here when I found out more.

iím in shock all day, i still canít believe it
                            last.fm

Comment

Wow, I can’t believe it.
                              Originally posted by abi on GOAT
                              You know what? UKMIX really did wonders on this song for me.

I really went from not caring for this song at all to having this as my most played Mariah song of all time because of the constant mentions of this song from some of y'all here.

Comment

This is utterly terrible, and I'm honestly devastated and deeply saddened, and fighting back the tears!
                                R.I.P. Nemanja.
                                <3 always
                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

I will let you guys know as soon as I know more. :( i still haven’t fully processed it
                                  last.fm

Comment

:( :( :( :(

Comment

But.... how..,. was it a road accident or....??? This is just so shocking and horrible.... I’m at a loss for words truly....

Comment

I just really, really don't want to believe it at the moment...

rip :(
                                        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lŗ, baby

Comment

Poor Serby. He was a staple here on UKmix for years. RIP.

Comment

This is very sad to hear.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace.

Tragic Rip Serby. A daily reminder how short life is..I hope his close friends and family are all right. Stay golden
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Aww I loved Serby

Comment

Omg nooooooooooooooo :((((((((((((((((

I can't believe this :(

My poor boo Serby, he was such a good & intelligent soul. RIP angel. Gone way too soon.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                  X