Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace

Guys, what happened to @Serby? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

Edit: more posts are coming.. shit I dont really know how to react. This one is hitting me badly

//

Original Introduction and personal message by Carbon is at post #36 HERE!
    Last edited by DnBLover; Thu November 28th, 2019, 09:14.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Guys, what happened to [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

Edit: more posts are coming.. shit I dont really know how to react. This one is hitting me badly
    Just saw it too... what??????? No. I refuse to believe it... I just can not. Like what and how and... I feel a bit sick :s
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
    Last.FM
    Instagram

Comment

I'm actually proper sad. Nemo was the only UKMixer I met in real life. And I feel like I should have reached out to him in recent times and was about to. But too busy with life. As usual... He had a pure soul and was trying his best to be a good human. That's more than most. Goodbye my friend

Comment

Guys, what happened to @Serby? I saw a post on Facebook from what might be his mother and don't really want to believe it. :( :(

What is going on? What happened to Serby?
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

[MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] & [MENTION=27397]Michiel[/MENTION] can you please tell us what is happened with Serby?

Comment

guys I'm legit scared, I don't see any new posts on his fb.. what happened?!

Comment

Two posts showed up on my timeline. Both are now gone, I can't see either. One from who I think was his mother, saying she was gonna miss his son. Another from a person who referred to him as brother and wrote rest in piece brother. I can't see either post now, I don't know what happened. I hope this is false and Serby shows up somewhere. I have his WhatsApp but at this point I don't know what should I do.
              [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] [MENTION=27834]Rihab[/MENTION]
              Last edited by DnBLover; Thu November 28th, 2019, 10:20.

Comment

I hope nothing too terrible happened to [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION]. He is a meaningful member of the community here.
                Last edited by theMathematician; Thu November 28th, 2019, 10:48.
                ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Oh no, i hope [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION] is okay. Someone please let us know if you hear from him.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

^ if you have his WhatsApp, just write him and ask how he‘s doing?

I saw one of the posts on my timeline as well btw

Comment

I hope everything's allright with Serby

Comment

I hope everything is all right and those posts were a mistake somehow
                        MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Oh no, I honestly trembled when I read this, I really really really really hope everything is okay..please
                          ˇEh, mamá!
                          Me quiero matar
                          El mundo se va a la mierda
                          Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Two posts showed up on my timeline. Both are now gone, I can't see either. One from who I think was his mother, saying she was gonna miss his son. Another from a person who referred to him as brother and wrote rest in piece brother. I can't see either post now, I don't know what happened. I hope this is false and Serby shows up somewhere. I have his WhatsApp but at this point I don't know what should I do.
                            @aRat @Rihab
                            I saw those posts too so i contacted his friend and roommate, she confirmed that he has really passed away... she will call me later today with more info, I don’t know anything yet. I was going to post here when I found out more.

i’m in shock all day, i still can’t believe it
                            last.fm

Comment

Wow, I can’t believe it.
                              Originally posted by Kaloki
                              I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

This is utterly terrible, and I'm honestly devastated and deeply saddened, and fighting back the tears!
                                R.I.P. Nemanja.
                                <3 always
                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

I will let you guys know as soon as I know more. :( i still haven’t fully processed it
                                  last.fm

Comment

:( :( :( :(

Comment

But.... how..,. was it a road accident or....??? This is just so shocking and horrible.... I’m at a loss for words truly....
                                      DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

I just really, really don't want to believe it at the moment...

rip :(
                                        ˇEh, mamá!
                                        Me quiero matar
                                        El mundo se va a la mierda
                                        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Poor Serby. He was a staple here on UKmix for years. RIP.

Comment

This is very sad to hear.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace.

Tragic Rip Serby. A daily reminder how short life is..I hope his close friends and family are all right. Stay golden
                                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Aww I loved Serby

Comment

Omg nooooooooooooooo :((((((((((((((((

I can't believe this :(

My poor boo Serby, he was such a good & intelligent soul. RIP angel. Gone way too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X