Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    See them like this: ������❤️������
    I can see those. They show as black question marks when I quote though (apart from the heart)!

Comment

^
      Your quote now shows different symbols than what are on my original post!
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

You won't get this to work as the settings aren't configured in this way.

To make all emojis appear, I'd need to modify our database tables AND our software to UTF-8 and then fiddle with our language settings.

Comment

Excited for the app - well done.

The complete restructure of the forums wasn't as terrible as I imagined, and I'm used to it now.
          thank u, next

Comment

Comment

everything is very clear and understandable ( thank you very much )

Comment

Just clarifying - the date of the changes is currently set for 11th January - not the 14th (I'd put the wrong date!).

This is a Saturday morning, traditionally our quietest time.

Comment

You’re amazing [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION]!
                  2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

Thanks for informing us, thanks very much

Comment

🤟🎧🎶
                      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

App!

Comment

[MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], is the upgrade still on course for being done this Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie View Post
                            [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION], is the upgrade still on course for being done this Saturday?
                            Not this Saturday but next (11th).

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                              Not this Saturday but next (11th).
                              Oops, I'm getting ahead of myself. I was thinking that was this weekend

Comment

CONFIRMED PLAN

UKMIX will be taken offline at between 1200-1400 (GMT) on Saturday 11th January - it is likely that the site will then be down for the rest of Saturday with a view to bringing it back online at some point Sunday.

Whilst offline, I will keep you updated via our social media accounts as much as I can.

The site that then comes back online will hopefully be quite similar to what we have now, albeit with a different software. I don't anticipate any major issues, but as with anything like this, I guess we'll see what comes on the day.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Comment

^ Thank you for the plan and all the work you put into this forum!

Really looking forward to the changes, especially the app.

Comment

We have to stan [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] ❤️
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

Please remember the app isn’t coming for another few months - just reiterating this point as I don’t want to disappoint anyone!

The app will take some time to work through and before I release it, I’m going to let our Premium Users test drive it for a few weeks to gather valuable feedback.

Comment

I hope BuzzJack get the charts up on the Friday night or i might have to do it all myself again. At least i don't have Christmas chart runs to sort out this time.

Good luck.
                                        Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (18th Jan 20) - JessiePaege, Pigsx7, Shires, Selena, GlantisCharli, Lane 8, Al Savior, Grgia

Comment

We're all set! We'll go offline tomorrow at around 14:00 (GMT) - we'll be offlline for up to 24 hours (all being well). The site will hopefully look roughly the same once we're back online. Longer term, we'll be looking at alternative designs and an app, but for now I think it's about upgrading the software (which believe me, will be a big enough change!).

Once we're back online, there will be differences - things will feel different and there will be an adjustment required. But I would ask that you flag any technical issues in a professional manner and allow time for them to be fixed.

Whilst we're offline, I'll try and keep you updated about how things are progressing. To stay updated, please follow us on our social media channels:

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

24 hours is pretty swift downtime. Happy to hear!
                                            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Cleared/backed up my PMs just in case, ready for this. Should be around 10PM my time I think (about 2.5 hours from now right?).
                                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Good luck for everything Wayne! Also thanks in advance for your hard work. Really excited for the changes, though I'll probably miss UKMix a lot during those 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
                                                  Cleared/backed up my PMs just in case, ready for this. Should be around 10PM my time I think (about 2.5 hours from now right?).
                                                  A bit later than that. In 20 mins time, it’ll be 10am GMT - it’s then 4 hours after that.

We’ll be back online before you know it!

Comment

As a reminder, we'll go offline in the next hour or so!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X