UKMIX Favourite Members 2019 - DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by matthew_dixon View Post
    Three of my top 10 fell there. navi is ace, was my No. 10, really good taste in music.
    Chantal - well, yes, No. 3 in my votes and not voted for by a soul else. Another one who gets their points from me almost entirely from life outside of UKMIX.
    Thanks for that ace
    Chantal was on my list previous year but her last post was a nearly a year ago, so i dropped her from my votes

My votes so far
    #1 - [20 points] - Undercover - 72
    #2 - [19 points]
    #3 - [18 points]
    #4 - [17 points]
    #5 - [16 points]
    #6 - [15 points]
    #7 - [14 points] - camdwntownjohn - 66
    #8 - [13 points]
    #9 - [12 points] - spacelord - 143
    #10 - [11 points] - egorcheb18 - 165
    #11 - [10 points] - Carbon - 28
    #12 - [9 points] - Katie - 171
    #13 - [8 points] - sonia85 - 134
    #14 - [7 points] - matthew_dixon - 36
    #15 - [6 points] - dziobaseczek - 143
    #16 - [5 points] - Maexchen - 171
    #17 - [4 points]
    #18 - [3 points] - Space75 - 213
    #19 - [2 points] - Metalweb - 219
    #20 - [1 point] - andrej - 221

Still to go
    Blondini, cheapthrills, heppolo, Leo, tdc2000, trebor (i believe all in top 20)
    and JahWomble (probably bubbling under top 100)

Hope some of the members i interact here and not included them into my votes are not offended,
    this year i decided to include on this slowly dying forum many new members on my list as an stimulation to stay here, and to feel that somebody cares

as trebor said
    Originally posted by trebor View Post
    I could have easily compiled a Top 50 to include even more valuable posters.
    ps. thanks to all the voters for me
    Last edited by navi; Sat March 14th, 2020, 01:23.

Comment

• navi is a constant feature in my top 3 ever since (my 1-2-3 positions can be switched) I have started voted in yearly tops.
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Big thanks to everyone who voted for me, expected an even bigger fall considering I haven’t been active much lately. Life and stuff getting in the way!

Thanks again y’all.
        last.fm

Comment

• it makes me sad whenever I see a name I forgot to vote...

Carbon was of course amongst my votes, as he has been since the mrlemonade years. Serby was also included, he was quite a character.

Then I highlight some members I forgot to vote: JakeP, a great gamer; Colbie, loved her Song Collectors and her KPop support; Navi, I just cannot understand how I missed adding you to my votes... you are one of the most interesting members for me, always bringing new music to my ears and being quite supportive across the forum, for me you should be top10 here, you would have if I paid more attention before hitting send...
          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
          ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Thanks for voting for me, and congrats to everyone else. I’m in good company in that group of results.

Comment

• JakeP - such a sweet guy, with a fantastic taste in music! I'm a big fan!
              BehindBreakaway - quality guy.
              Carbon - eclectic taste in music, nice guy.
              ThaInfo1 - uber hilarious, great taste in music.
              SholasBoy - legend.
              beredy - thoroughly enjoy reading his posts.
              Serby - a sincere, passionate, sweet soul, who I'm fortunate to have known.
              Spartan - just an epic guy.
              Colbie - the forum's sweetheart!
              navi - cool guy.
              theMathematician - articulate.

Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
              JSparksFan I haven't started watching season 12 because I was sooo busy (work & private) the past two weeks and I didn't catch an empty hour or was too tired to watch the episodes I will come back to the threads though! I hope I will be in the mood soon and have a little less stress to really get into the new season
              There's been some disturbing off-camera drama this season, but the queens are top quality this year!
              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [325-321]

Comment

• I can't believe my name hasn't popped up yet. I guess I'm the one who's bubbling under.
                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  I can't believe my name hasn't popped up yet. I guess I'm the one who's bubbling under.
                  I hope not, you’re in my top 10.

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                  All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    I hope not, you’re in my top 10.
                    Same
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• New update up now: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...6#post10350342

Congrats to crystalphoenix Mainshow urbanmusik Benny Hejira

What a great update and I just lost my number one there: crystalphoenix. Also voted for Mainshow and Hejira while I really appreciate urbanmusik & Benny as well and SilentDream was also close to making my list from the bubbling under update. Low-key shocked to see TheRealest falling out there.

Congrats to Hejira for taking the top debut of the year!

5 people from my list are still to come. 15 members from the main update and 8 members below the Top100 are yet to be revealed. It’s getting exciting!

#1 - [20 points] - crystalphoenix (#20)
                      #2 - [19 points] - JakeP (#30)
                      #3 - [18 points] - LOVE+FEAR (#56)
                      #4 - [17 points] - Mainshow (#19)
                      #5 - [16 points] - Era (#55)
                      #7 - [14 points] - luckyONE (#54)
                      #8 - [13 points] - Magnus (#78)
                      #9 - [12 points] - Hejira (#16)
                      #11 - [10 points] - nympho (#63)
                      #13 - [8 points] - Carbon (#28)
                      #14 - [7 points] - beredy (#25)
                      #15 - [6 points] - spiritboy (#35)
                      #16 - [5 points] - BeeBoy (#32)
                      #18 - [3 points] - JeremySpears (#33)
                      #19 - [2 points] - thankfulforkelly (#171)

Happy Sunday everyone and stay healthy

Comment

• Wow! I didn't even expect to be in the list after I wasn't in the top first 50 reveals. Thanks a lot to those who voted for me!!! Nice surprise
                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Hoejira, Serby and beRATdy got votes from me

Comment

• urbanmusik was my #1 this year! Mostly for a great contribution to the forums and being a great poster.

Comment

• Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I didn't expect to climb on the countdown as I was less active on the forum in 2019 than the years before. Congrats to everyone else.
                              My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Sad that crystalphoenix is posting less these days. He was my #6.
                                Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

• urbanmusik was obvs my number 1!
                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Oh.

Comment

• Whoop thanks to everyone who voted for me.
                                      JSparksFan Aww thank you so much! Let's stan whenever Jordin decides to go back to releasing music instead of becoming a fulltime yoga instructor on IG!
                                      Tansike thank you!!! I enjoy reading your posts as well!

I voted for each one of these:
                                      Loveguru has always been and will always be one of favorite members in UKMIX no doubt about it. He's in my top 5.
                                      KEY9481 is another great poster! Love his/her dedication to Beyonce!
                                      Preyoncé is iconic! I feel like we've known each other here for the longest time. One of my all time faves as well and yup, in my top 5 as well! I feel like you, I & Loveguru should form an R&B boyband or something.
                                      Rihab is another great poster with an eclectic taste in music! Good luck waiting for the album!
                                      spiritboy is another great poster. Don't really know the person personally but he seems nice.
                                      JeremySpears is again, another great poster whose posts I really enjoy reading. I know he stans Selena who I dislike but it's all good.
                                      BeeBoy is really becoming one of my faves here, I put him somewhere in my top 5. He seems really nice, friendly & funny and has a wonderful taste in music!
                                      ThaInfo1 is legendary tbh, in my top 5. I have nothing more to say about him! I just wish he's more active these days though. As a matter of fact I feel like the R&B community as a whole is slowly becoming more quiet in general.
                                      Colbie is another member whom I've got to know more recently and slowly becoming one of faves here. Extremely polite and friendly and we share the same love for K-Pop!
                                      urbanmusik has an exquisite taste in, well... Urban music and I always love reading his posts. Also definitely one of the members I've known the longest as well.

Special shoutout to Serby you'll be missed!
                                      Last edited by abi; Mon March 16th, 2020, 03:58.

Comment

• Thanks abi, you're one of my fave posters here as well.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• thanks abish You're in my Top 5 as well of course. And as always : A huge thank you for running the R&B/Urban Album of the Year countdown.

https://www.memesmonkey.com/images/m...bcbbf9983.jpeg
                                          MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• trebor
                                            trebor commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            No GIFs & memes, etc. in this thread and sub-forum!

• Thanks to everyone who voted for me! And Congratulations to everyone else in these charts. Stay healthy
                                          Vinnie´s Top 1000 Of All Time (First Edition)

My Top 200 Albums Of All Time (First Edition)

Comment

• I’m early today, but positions #15 - #11 and final Bubbling Under update just got revealed in the Results topic: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...0#post10364650

Congrats to tdc2000 aRat stevyy Blondini CZB

All very reliable members and huge contributors to UKMix. CZB’s UKMixParade is legendary and I’m so glad he finally rose this high on the countdown as he already deserved to do so years ago. aRat had the highest debut last year and holds up very well, that’s actually quite an achievement!

I definitely expected oldbloke, Noahh and JimJim to make the Top100 so I was shocked to see them just below #100. All great members, especially oldbloke who is doing an outstanding job with the US YTD topics. biscuits is the one I was thinking of when I spoke about a horrible drop. The drop also is huge, but it makes sense in this case considering he left UKMix for good after all that was going on.

Only TEN members left. Gonna post the #10 - #6 later this week, most likely followed by three small update (#5 - #4, #3, #2 - #1).

So, who is left?

By the way, no one voted for all members in the Top10, but two voters had nine of the Top10 in their votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Whoop thanks to everyone who voted for me.
                                              JSparksFan Aww thank you so much! Let's stan whenever Jordin decides to go back to releasing music instead of becoming a fulltime yoga instructor on IG!
                                              Tansike thank you!!! I enjoy reading your posts as well!

I voted for each one of these:
                                              Loveguru has always been and will always be one of favorite members in UKMIX no doubt about it. He's in my top 5.
                                              KEY9481 is another great poster! Love his/her dedication to Beyonce!
                                              Preyoncé is iconic! I feel like we've known each other here for the longest time. One of my all time faves as well and yup, in my top 5 as well! I feel like you, I & Loveguru should form an R&B boyband or something.
                                              Rihab is another great poster with an eclectic taste in music! Good luck waiting for the album!
                                              spiritboy is another great poster. Don't really know the person personally but he seems nice.
                                              JeremySpears is again, another great poster whose posts I really enjoy reading. I know he stans Selena who I dislike but it's all good.
                                              BeeBoy is really becoming one of my faves here, I put him somewhere in my top 5. He seems really nice, friendly & funny and has a wonderful taste in music!
                                              ThaInfo1 is legendary tbh, in my top 5. I have nothing more to say about him! I just wish he's more active these days though. As a matter of fact I feel like the R&B community as a whole is slowly becoming more quiet in general.
                                              Colbie is another member whom I've got to know more recently and slowly becoming one of faves here. Extremely polite and friendly and we share the same love for K-Pop!
                                              urbanmusik has an exquisite taste in, well... Urban music and I always love reading his posts. Also definitely one of the members I've known the longest as well.

Special shoutout to Serby you'll be missed!
                                              The feelings mutual. I’m the lead singer turning solo
                                              Now I just have to find a school hall to perform.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I feel ignorant but I only see aRat and stevyy posting from this batch Really shows how you can visit this forum frequently without knowing other parts exist arat deserves to be higher, since he keeps the most popular parts of the forum alive but I guess, that's not the main portion of poeple voting in here. Suprised at stevyy's fall but that's probably because he didn't count the points himself this time
                                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Wow, bye biscuits!

Nice climb for Blondini.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X