Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    I don't know ha.

(I actually like MC though, I'm just very picky with her discography.)
    Except you said GOAT shouldn’t be a part of this galaxy or something to that effect. What kind of comb through is that?
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
      Except you said GOAT shouldn’t be a part of this galaxy or something to that effect. What kind of comb through is that?
      Ever since Einstein came out I claimed Migrate deserved the success BLAND got. #SorryNotSorry #JusticeForMigrate.

I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• You make a good point about DFAU at least.
        All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Comment

• navi Mainshow franklex@xtofer FSC wouldn't be the same without you
          Last edited by ConstantinosV; Thu March 19th, 2020, 03:30.

Comment

• I think now I am finally caught up.
            • Wow, nice debut for Hejira ! Along with aRat (surprised he's not top 10), they spice up The Lounge, on occasion too much
            • I voted for stevyy , though feels like he was pretty quiet at voting time, which may be why he dropped. Not sure how I feel about his latest covid-19 updates, but he has a number of goofball posts, especially at seasonal Mimi time that are a treasure.
            • Voted for CZB because his work to compile everyone's personal charts is really incredible, especially last year with the all-time chart. The UKMix 80 is something I look forward to every Saturday.
            • Nice to see FSC regular Spiral debut and occasional participant Noahh as well
            • Aww, biscuits. I did take him off my list since he left, but I hate seeing him fall like that. He made UKMix so entertaining; I really miss him.

Comment

• We reached the Top10: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...9#post10365729

Congrats to Leo trebor Goldmoney RayRay heppolo

I enjoy reading the posts of all of you

Leo and heppolo also made my list. I think I voted for RayRay last year but this year has been very tough to get just 20 members on my list, you weren’t that far, same for trebor actually.

My votes:

#1 - [20 points] - crystalphoenix (#20)
              #2 - [19 points] - JakeP (#30)
              #3 - [18 points] - LOVE+FEAR (#56)
              #4 - [17 points] - Mainshow (#19)
              #5 - [16 points] - Era (#55)
              #6 -
              #7 - [14 points] - luckyONE (#54)
              #8 - [13 points] - Magnus (#78)
              #9 - [12 points] - Hejira (#16)
              #10 - [11 points] - Leo (#10)
              #11 - [10 points] - nympho (#63)
              #13 - [8 points] - Carbon (#28)
              #14 - [7 points] - beredy (#25)
              #15 - [6 points] - spiritboy (#35)
              #16 - [5 points] - BeeBoy (#32)
              #17 - [4 points] - heppolo (#6)
              #18 - [3 points] - JeremySpears (#33)
              #19 - [2 points] - thankfulforkelly (#171)

Five members left... who made it and who may take the crown?

Comment

• Thanks for the love, y'all! Very humbled.
                Congratulations to all the posters that made it into the Top 10!
                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Voted for Goldmoney and RayRay. Congrats, well deserved!
                  "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                  "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Thanks y’all! I wasn’t sure if I would make the top 10 another year much less climb, but I underestimated how many supporters I have because my haters have been at the forefront. For those who voted, defended my honor or were made the butt of a joke by yours truly, let it be known that I love every single one of you.

Leo - Only Leo can take a huge break from kMix and stay in the top 10, that’s how much he’s connected with people.

RayRay - Sis, you didn’t think you would make the main countdown and now you’re higher than me!

Comment

• thanks to everyone who voted for me...I am bewildered to still be in the top 10 and have so many UKMixers voting for me despite my attitude.
                      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                        RayRay - Sis, you didn’t think you would make the main countdown and now you’re higher than me!
                        I was hoping to be Top 30 like last time, but when my name didn't show up, I thought I probably would have fallen far down the list. I couldn't imagine being Top 10. Let alone be higher than you are!

Thanks everyone for voting for me!

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Goldmoney RayRay where in my votes ​​​​​​​
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• On the whole a great bunch there: trebor does a lot for the mod team, good to have Leo back, RayRay contributes well and heppolo is a really interesting poster.

Comment

• #1 - [20 points] - Undercover
                              #2 - [19 points] - heppolo - 6
                              #3 - [18 points] - tdc2000 - 15
                              #4 - [17 points] - JahWomble - 103
                              #5 - [16 points] - Blondini 12
                              #6 - [15 points] - trebor 9
                              #8 - [13 points] - Leo 10

Comment

• Goldmoney deserves it all <3

Comment

• Not sure if everyone is already named, but I don't think anyone on my list is Top 5.

#1 - [20 points] - AlphaMale (We had some nice pm conversations. Shame he is hardly posting since some people trolled the Madonna thread.)
                                  #2 - [19 points] - MusicRecords (He is fun, although he tries to come off as a snob.
                                  I wish he posted more like he used to.)
                                  #3 - [18 points] - Goldmoney (How can you not love someone who is such an addict to We Belong Together?)
                                  #4 - [17 points] - Bellus (I prefered his real name Summer. Shame he hasn't posted for so long. Hope he is alright with all those fires in Australia.)
                                  #5 - [16 points] - DOSSOME (He's been through a lot, but always coming back to UKMIX. Hope 2020 will bring him lots of joy.)
                                  #6 - [15 points] - GaGarazzi (Great to have someone on board who loves French music. Especially Mylene Farmer of course.)
                                  #7 - [14 points] - Hejira (We didn't get along at FOMM, but glad all is fine now.)
                                  #8 - [13 points] - AndiIversen (There should be more people who like Debbie Gibson.
                                  )
                                  #9 - [12 points] - BehindBreakaway (Married couples stick together.)
                                  #10 - [11 points] - cheapthrills (Great taste in music and dog lover. Everyone should have a pet.)
                                  #11 - [10 points] - chilled (Great lamb. Wish we had met at Mariah's last concert.)
                                  #12 - [9 points] - delapuerta (For posting in the same threads as I do, which means great taste!)
                                  #13 - [8 points] - HotPotato (Great taste in music. He should post more though.)
                                  #14 - [7 points] - JSparksFan (Although he hardly posts about Jordin Sparks, we cross paths at many threads.)
                                  #15 - [6 points] - ChristinaMuse (Always friendly and sharing pics.)
                                  #16 - [5 points] - CZB (Thanks for the weekly charts. Love it.)
                                  #17 - [4 points] - Erotica (Great taste in music.)
                                  #18 - [3 points] - BodyShop (Madonna fan and keeping the thread alive.)
                                  #19 - [2 points] -
                                  jjavier1978 (What can I say? He is a Madonna fan.)
                                  #20 - [1 point] - Nippian93 (For keeping Whitney alive on UKMIX and liking Glennis Grace.)
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Voted for GoldBottom and Herpolo (both in my top 5)

Comment

• Leo - the UKMix Hot 100 is one of my favourite threads ever. Really in awe of it and looking forward to it being a mainstay here. Beyond that, he's a really sweet, friendly guy. One of my faves.
                                      trebor - a fantastic moderator!
                                      Goldmoney - the site's resident WBT stan. I enjoy reading a good bit of his posts and he's made me cackle a few times.
                                      RayRay - he's got a lovely personal chart.
                                      heppolo - our paths don't actually cross that often, but I've checked out a few songs from his year-end countdowns over the years that I've enjoyed.
                                      Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [305-301]

Comment

• That last group of five is all people I voted for -
                                        • Leo - so happy you came back! It felt different without you here - especially in the games section!
                                        • YASSS trebor in the top 10 - Robert was my #1
                                        • G$ - some of the tastiest chocolate on UKMix (look, just imagine it's chocolate-covered popcorn)
                                        • RayRay - loves seasonal music and dogs - what a perfect combo
                                        • heppolo - obsessively trying to get UKMix to go beyond basic pop - I try, heppolo

Comment

• Really surprised to see my name in the top10, was expecting a big drop after my hiatus. I am very glad I foudn the time to come back, ukmix was, since day one in my life, a place to enjoy and enrich my musical vision.

I've lost a lot here:
                                          trebor is my #2. Last year he was my number 1 and he could have stayed there perfectbly but I felt that Blondini deserved that spot this time around. Still he is a top poster and so suportive of everything and giving his best all the time. He is someone I would really enjoy meeting in person one day and have a beer.

heppolo is of course amongst my top members. He is the one that introduced me the most tons of new music while I wass doing my personal chart. I would really enjoy meeting him too.

Goldmoney has been in my list since day one. One of the first souls here addressing me, getting in touch, and I will always cherish that. He is passionate, funny, and deserves to be top3 imo.

RayRay was also in my votes. We don't interact that much but I ran across his posts in many threads I visit and I always think he adds a lot the forum. We share love for some divas and I really like his general attitude.

Thanks all for making this place such a special one!
                                          VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                          ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• #5 and #4 are revealed now: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...0#post10367200

Congrats to Thriller and JSparksFan

No doubt two of the biggest members on here and they definitely earned their spots in the Top5!
                                            JSparksFan obviously made it onto my personal list as well and just like in previous years, he made it very far there <3

My votes:

#1 - [20 points] - crystalphoenix (#20)
                                            #2 - [19 points] - JakeP (#30)
                                            #3 - [18 points] - LOVE+FEAR (#56)
                                            #4 - [17 points] - Mainshow (#19)
                                            #5 - [16 points] - Era (#55)
                                            #6 - [15 points] - JSparksFan (#4)
                                            #7 - [14 points] - luckyONE (#54)
                                            #8 - [13 points] - Magnus (#78)
                                            #9 - [12 points] - Hejira (#16)
                                            #10 - [11 points] - Leo (#10)
                                            #11 - [10 points] - nympho (#63)
                                            #13 - [8 points] - Carbon (#28)
                                            #14 - [7 points] - beredy (#25)
                                            #15 - [6 points] - spiritboy (#35)
                                            #16 - [5 points] - BeeBoy (#32)
                                            #17 - [4 points] - heppolo (#6)
                                            #18 - [3 points] - JeremySpears (#33)
                                            #19 - [2 points] - thankfulforkelly (#171)

Comment

• Nice to see both high. Thriller was my #3 this year. I like a lot his musical taste, and his job aroud the site is flawless.
                                              Akini was also in my votes. He is such a positive spirit arount the site!
                                              Thank you both!
                                              VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                              ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Akini <3

Comment

• Oh bugger, I've missed most of this.

Focusing in on the top 10...

Leo - delighted to see him return, he's part of the furniture.

trebor - valued member of the moderation team, part of the furniture.

Goldmoney - I cannot listen to WBT and not think about him, the two things are synonymous - part of the furniture.

RayRay - glad you've made it to the top 10, a mainstay at UKMIX and part of the furniture.

heppolo - can see why he's continued to be so popular here, proper chilled out in recent years and he's also part of the furniture.

Thriller - as crucial to UKMIX as anyone else, pleased to see him doing some of the administration and stepping up when I've not been around. He was my #3.

JSparksFan - what's not to love? He's super nice and measured, and UKMIX wouldn't be the same without him.

I'm not going to share my full list yet, but it's focused this year on active contributors and not necessarily people I have the most interactions with. My #1 was BrainDamageII.

Comment

• Thriller was my number 2! We seem to post in the same threads

Also JSparksFan was in my votes!
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X