No announcement yet.

UKMIX Favourite Members 2019 - DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all who threw some votes my way!

Well done Akini, thoroughly lovely guy.

Comment

• Mike's a fantastic guy. He's got a great taste in music, does a brilliant job hosting survivors and a terrific job moderating, and is an RPDR fan! Our paths have crossed more frequently recently because of that last point, and I enjoy reading his opinions.

As for me, I think I'm woefully undeserving of top 4 this year. I've been a lousy mod, crap games host, and I can't even update my countdowns regularly. 2012 me would look at 2020 me with scornful eyes. But many thanks for the votes and kind words. Y'all are too sweet. <3
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

• ...sorry for the long wait, my real life schedule is currently going crazy! But we’re one step closer to the top, as #3 has been revealed: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...0#post10368690

Congrats to cheapthrills

Definitely a no-brainer to put onto the voting list. He’s such a staple on the forum and UKMix would definitely not be the same without him. He’s doing so much for this place! Congrats to this climb into the Top3!

WHO WILL BE THE MOST FAVOURITE MEMBER OF THE YEAR?

Hint: It’s either a member who joined the forum over a decade ago, has taken a lot of responsibility for the forum and has done a huge amount of work even out of this forum to make this an even better place OR will it be another year when the host takes the crown?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Hint: It’s either a member who joined the forum over a decade ago, has taken a lot of responsibility for the forum and has done a huge amount of work even out of this forum to make this an even better place OR will it be another year when the host takes the crown?
          I didn't vote for either as I guessed the both of you would get enough votes anyway.

But I guess Wayne is going to take the throne this year as he has done a lot to improve the forum.
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Cheapthrills was my #2 I think - massively adds value to UKMIX and I love having him around, and as part of the moderation team.

Comment

• Go cheapthrills!

Comment

• CT is a top guy! I love his weekly chart; admire his stellar hosting of various games, survivors, and countdowns (especially his killer write-ups); and I think his sense of humour is ace. A really intelligent, friendly, and active poster. So pleased to see him climb!

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

You're underselling yourself here.

Comment

• I thought my name had already been called, so that was a huge surprise Thank you to the people who voted for me.

Thriller and JSparksFan were both in my top five. I can't overstate how much I enjoy UKMix because of you guys.

Comment

• Okay let me catch up:

aRat Very funny, slightly annoying (in a good way) . Definitely a great addition to the forum. Put him somewhere in my votes.
                    stevyy is honestly kinda iconic. Don't know him that well personally but one of the most familiar names I know in this forum.
                    Noahh I wish he would post more. Voted for him as well. A very nice & friendly person with a nice taste in music. I remember him rocking that JT avatar for the longest.
                    Marchum another member that is very lowkey and I wish he would post more. We both share the same love for R&B! Voted for him as well.
                    Goldmoney is again, another huge R&B fan that I know so I lowkey was kinda offended when you didn't vote for the AOTY countdown. Just kidding. Voted for him as well.
                    heppolo Not really familiar with him personally, but I like reading a lot of his posts considering how different our views & taste regarding things are in general.
                    Thriller One of the members who I feel like have been here since a long time ago. Don't really know the person that well but he has a nice taste in Pop music and seems very nice as well.
                    JSparksFan That one member that I always vote for every year! One of the most humble & nicest persons I've ever known! We both share(d) the same love for Jordin Sparks back in the day when she was actually... uhmmm... releasing music.
                    cheapthrills Honestly one of the few Sia songs that I could tolerate so he definitely picked a good username. Voted for him as well. He seems friendly & fun and has a nice taste in music!

Comment

• Sorry for the delay (and maybe killing all the "hype"?) But a lot is going on for me at the moment.

I definitely plan to reveal the Top2 later today OR tomorrow - but I hope I can make it today, because I don't want to post them on the 1st April

Comment

• Forgot about this a bit...
                        Voted for both Thriller and cheapthrills . Both very deserved.
                        JSparksFan This time around you weren't in my votes as I tried to honour less known posters. Congratulations on your placement! Well done. PS: Please come back to the FSC
                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• It's done!

Congrats to Wayne for such a strong position for yet another year. You truly deserve it! Your hard work for this forum has been incredible, even though it's a bit sad you're not as active as previously. But it's understandable

Thanks to everyone who voted for this countdown, commented on it and followed it.

Also a huuuge thank you to everyone who made the impossible possible.

Thank you speech coming tomorrow <3

Comment

• Well done Tansike and Wayne!

Comment

• Deserving positions, great top9!
                              Wayne's job around the site has been great. Tansike is such a cool person and always so suportive of others, and also creating interesting survivors and charts and threads overall.
                              Congrats!
                              VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                              ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Congratulations to Tansike and Wayne!
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Great top 2! Wayne's done a stellar job assuming the leadership mantle and I'm so happy he has. He's done a great job modernising the forum.

Come through with the massive win, Tansike! I'm partial to my PC buddies and Tansike's weekly chart is incredible. He pours so much effort and time into it. And the songs are pretty good, too! Beyond that, I know he's active across the forum - chart analysis, survivors/games, the lounge, the RPDR thread! He's a worthy champ this year.

Comment

• Well done, Tanny - you deposed the Master!

My list:

#1 - [20 points] - 1 1 Heppolo

A regular provider of eclectic music that has enriched my own charts.

#2 - [19 points] - 2 2 Robbie

Vital UK chart partner in crime.

#3 - [18 points] - 3 3 CZB

The dedication to the Parade is inspiring.

#4 - [17 points] - 4 7 FreakyFlyBry
                                    #5 - [16 points] - 5 15 Leo (Leomedar)
                                    #6 - [15 points] - 6 RE Thriller
                                    #7 - [14 points] - 7 4 Magnus
                                    #8 - [13 points] - 8 RE Steophonic
                                    #9 - [12 points] - 9 10 Tansike
                                    #10 - [11 points] - 10 5 Tdc2000
                                    #11 - [10 points] - 11 6 Navi
                                    #12 - [9 points] - 12 NE Crystalphoenix
                                    #13 - [8 points] - 13 9 BrainDamageII
                                    #14 - [7 points] - 14 11 Graham76man
                                    #15 - [6 points] - 15 RE Stevvy
                                    #16 - [5 points] - 16 13 Jszmiles
                                    #17 - [4 points] - 17 14 CrazyCrazy
                                    #18 - [3 points] - 18 RE ManicKangaroo

If only because i wouldn't have a release schedule without him starting it each week!

#19 - [2 points] - 19 RE LastDreamer (FKA AlexRange)
                                    #20 - [1 point] - 20 NE LOVE+FEAR
                                    Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

• Congrats Tansike! You would be high in my list had i voted. You've done a great job with this countdown and many other threads.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hi, I just checked results and couldn't find myself. Does that mean I received 0 points? #foreveralone
                                        When we lose what we love
                                        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                        When we lose what we love
                                        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Tansike and Wayne are an excellent top two! I voted for Tansike primarily because I enjoy his personal chart thread (sorry I'm pretty much a stalker and don't comment on it! ) and because he's such a good guy.

As for Wayne how can I not love the person keeping UKMix running? He might be a psychopath who puts milk in his tea, but I think he was in my top five! I would voted him #1 if the pics he has posted of himself didn't involve clothes.

Comment

• Thanks for voting for me all, very much appreciated.

Taking over UKMIX has been both a joy and a stress - our community is so important to so many people and that definitely motivates me to keep it going.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Okay let me catch up:

aRat Very funny, slightly annoying (in a good way) . Definitely a great addition to the forum. Put him somewhere in my votes.
                                              stevyy is honestly kinda iconic. Don't know him that well personally but one of the most familiar names I know in this forum.
                                              Noahh I wish he would post more. Voted for him as well. A very nice & friendly person with a nice taste in music. I remember him rocking that JT avatar for the longest.
                                              Marchum another member that is very lowkey and I wish he would post more. We both share the same love for R&B! Voted for him as well.
                                              Goldmoney is again, another huge R&B fan that I know so I lowkey was kinda offended when you didn't vote for the AOTY countdown. Just kidding. Voted for him as well.
                                              heppolo Not really familiar with him personally, but I like reading a lot of his posts considering how different our views & taste regarding things are in general.
                                              Thriller One of the members who I feel like have been here since a long time ago. Don't really know the person that well but he has a nice taste in Pop music and seems very nice as well.
                                              JSparksFan That one member that I always vote for every year! One of the most humble & nicest persons I've ever known! We both share(d) the same love for Jordin Sparks back in the day when she was actually... uhmmm... releasing music.
                                              cheapthrills Honestly one of the few Sia songs that I could tolerate so he definitely picked a good username. Voted for him as well. He seems friendly & fun and has a nice taste in music!
                                              Awwwww thank you. I didn't even know this was happening til I saw this mention notification. Cute lil moment made my day hehe.

Comment

• Congrats to all the people who charted and of course to the winner.

Thanks to navi and (I guess) heppolo, who woted for me.

Special thanks to Tansike who made a titanic work.

And finally my Top 20 looks like this:

TY LY

01 (01) heppolo
                                                02 (02) navi
                                                03 (Ne) LastDreamer
                                                04 (Ne) cheapthrills
                                                05 (11) Leo
                                                06 (07) Tansike
                                                07 (04) trebor
                                                08 (03) camdwntownjohn
                                                09 (06) Blondini
                                                10 (10) Wayne
                                                11 (12) tdc2000
                                                12 (Ne) Passing_Strang
                                                13 (09) dziobaseczek
                                                14 (17) Thriller
                                                15 (13) matthew_dixon
                                                16 (Ne) jio
                                                17 (15) Hugo
                                                18 (14) CrazyCrazy
                                                19 (18) JSparksFan
                                                20 (Ne) Katie
                                                My Likes On Soundcloud
                                                Last.fm

Comment

• I love Goldmoney ,he's the one guy I'd have the most fun hanging out with

Comment

• Tansike You're like The Netherlands in recent years' Eurovision history ... it just had to happen finally!
                                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

Working...
                                                    X