No announcement yet.

UKMIX Favourite Members 2019 - DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think i have ever voted for this or ever been voted for this.

How does this work hah
    Forever Young

Comment

• BehindBreakaway
      BehindBreakaway commented
      Editing a comment
      You've defo been voted for!

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    I don't think i have ever voted for this or ever been voted for this.

How does this work hah
    See the first page of this thread. Basicly you make a list of your favorite members.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I need some help. Are Guru and Loveguru the same user (Guru before user name change, Loveguru afterwards) or is Guru someone else? Because I remember for some time there were two similar names around here and they both even had the same avatar iirc and I don't want to mix things up for the countdown

Loveguru maybe you can help me?

Comment

• Don't mix me with No Angels
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
        When we lose what we love
        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
          I need some help. Are Guru and Loveguru the same user (Guru before user name change, Loveguru afterwards) or is Guru someone else? Because I remember for some time there were two similar names around here and they both even had the same avatar iirc and I don't want to mix things up for the countdown

Loveguru maybe you can help me?
          I believe they are two different members.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I believe they are two different members.
            Yes they are two different members. It's just that Guru is inactive for quite some time now
            MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Thank you all - but there is currently no user named Guru, that's what confuses me. So Guru must have changed the name, the question is who he is today?

Comment

Thank you all - but there is currently no user named Guru, that's what confuses me. So Guru must have changed the name, the question is who he is today?
                This screams to be a case narrated by Jonathan Frakes
                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• ^

Anyways, I found out who Guru is/was - it's Preyoncé!

Comment

• I know UKMusicLova & xtofer from very early UKMIX days. Congratulations!
                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• The Countdown has started!

Please use this topic here for discussions.

xtofer SawyerHewitt UKMusicLova GaGarazzi flopho LittleLinda congrats for making the Top100!

Comment

• Tansike So sorry, I was ways too quick with my reply in the Countdown thread.

I know UKMusicLova & xtofer from very early UKMIX days. Congratulations!
                        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

^

Anyways, I found out who Guru is/was - it's Preyoncé!
                          How did you find out he's Preyoncé now?

Comment

• Well I was the one to cast a lone point for Virgostar. Debated whether or not to include her, given she doesn't post on here anymore, and I'm not sure I had contact with her in other forms over the year in question, aside from seeing posts on Facebook, but yeah, she scraped in.

Comment

• Virgostar would have been in my votes if there was more room. She is missed.

I didn't vote anyone but recognise them all, good members that contibute to the site so they deserve top100 placings.
                              VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                              ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

How did you find out he's Preyoncé now?
                                I used the search function and searched for 'Guru', I discovered a game topic where there were links on the first page provided by some members and a member named Guru provided some of those links and going through that topic, I discovered Preyoncé shared those links so I knew Preyoncé = Guru

Comment

I used the search function and searched for 'Guru', I discovered a game topic where there were links on the first page provided by some members and a member named Guru provided some of those links and going through that topic, I discovered Preyoncé shared those links so I knew Preyoncé = Guru
                                  Oops didn't know this
                                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

A true Nancy Drew of the forum.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Well, I want to do this countdown right. I actually searched every member through the search function to make clear there are no double votes, no spelling errors or no mistakes due to user name changes

Comment

• Tansike
                                        Maybe you may want to tag the posters that made the countdown. It's very likely that some are unaware that they have been voted for. Just my thoughts.
                                        PS: Ties: If they are not identical these can be broken down to individual placings.
                                        Thanks for the countdown; you are doing a great job!
                                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                          Tansike
                                          Maybe you may want to tag the posters that made the countdown. It's very likely that some are unaware that they have been voted for. Just my thoughts.
                                          PS: Ties: If they are not identical these can be broken down to individual placings.
                                          Thanks for the countdown; you are doing a great job!
                                          Thanks for your comment!

I actually tagged the members from the Top100 update in this topic here (see a few posts above). I won't tag the ones below #100, just like we did last year.
                                          As for the ties, no idea why I never thought about that! I guess this has been done in the past as well, not sure though. So basically if someone has 1-20 as individual placings (= 21 points) that would be higher than someone who has 10-11 as individual placings, despite the same points. I have to think about that, at least for the Top100 as there are quite a lot of ties in the lower half...

Thanks!

Comment

• Nice climb for Carly and GaGarazzi!

Comment

• it started! I can't wait for the rest!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

More like Sherlock Ho
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                  I think it would also help if the link is a different color in your sig
                                                  Isn’t that the dick finding pic?
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                  X