No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Reps abi *

With permission [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION] - I'd like to use some of those and upload them to the server and make them available as pre-selected avatars to new/existing users who are perhaps struggling for inspiration?

Comment

• [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION], please can you clear some space in your PM boxes?

Comment

• Oh wow abi, those avi's are incredible.
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] Sure, no problem! [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] Okay give me a minute [MENTION=25744]Noahh[/MENTION] Thanks!

Comment

• https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...hoto/116689473

^^^Someone make me this avi please...

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Thanks boo... imma give you some Reputations

Comment

• Does anyone fancy making me a Kelly clarkson one. I don't mind which era, maybe breakaway or Meaning of life. I'm happy with anything. Thanks in advance for anyone able to make me one <3
                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                    @Wayne Sure, no problem! @Thriller Okay give me a minute @Noahh Thanks!
                    Still full bbz!

Comment

• [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION] I hope you like this one!

Floped and localed

Comment

• Yesssss!!! Thank you so so much!!
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                          Still full bbz!
                          Inbox contains 2 messages. You have 2 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Comment

• Ugh was so happy with my avatar below, now I can't even find the pic to resize .

Also I swear I see avatar's which are not the required size.
                            Originally posted by SummerPeur
                            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                            Originally posted by Goldmoney
                            So does her microphone

Comment

• [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] Just received your DM but every time I try to submit my reply the page keeps redirecting to my inbox page and I don't think nothing happened? Anyway, let me just post them here:

Are these good? I tried saving them to PNGs but idk if the system allows it though.

Comment

• ^^ think that’s the redirect set-up these days, have replied anyhow!

Comment

• Wait how come my images don't show up though? There were there when I posted them.

Is it because they're in PNGs?

Edit: Nevermind, I think it might have to do with the website where I uploaded those pics.
                                  Last edited by abi; Tue February 5, 2019, 19:05.

Comment

• OK, i don't know how to change my avi, I need help!! Here's the one i want

https://www.ukmix.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=52&d=1549399229
                                    Last edited by xrafaelx; Tue February 5, 2019, 21:41.

Comment

• How to edit your profile and add an avatar?

Comment

• ^ Go to settings, and then click on edit avatar! ;-) (full site only though!)
                                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• Can people without avatars upload one now pls.

Comment

• May I request an avatar of the following picture (same size as current avatar)?

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• [MENTION=7912]Loose[/MENTION] will any of these do?

I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                @Loose will any of these do?

Thank you, [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION]

They're all great!
                                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                  Thank you, @beredy

They're all great!
                                                  You're welcome
                                                  I have received many gifts from God,
                                                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Can someone give [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] his We Belong Together avatar? He really needs it.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Eventually, you're all gonna have to upload avatars, so let me help you.

Comment

• Comment

• They look good, good work ^^ But the Shawn Mendes ones for example are still forbidden right?
                                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Some great ones above..Thanks and the Shawn mendes are too hot
                                                            Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Shirtless pics are allowed now?

Hopefully everybody picks a different one. Every avatar should only be allowed to be used by one member.
                                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                                                              X