New Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival

UKMIX, I'd like to introduce my mate to the forums, turnip. First of all, I dunno where that name sprung from (yeah good one...) but yeah she goes 2 my skool and we're goin' 2 da Red Hot Chili Peppers in November with another one of our mates! So yeah, turnip, this is everyone at UKMIX! Hmmmm, I'm doubting she'll be replying to comments posted right now seeing as it's very early in the morning, but I've already told her that I'm doing a topic about this!
    Baaaaad relationship??
    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Cool, welcome to the UKMIX forums :smile:

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi Turnip!

I only joined last week and I'm having a great time, I'm sure you will too :smile:
        1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Turnip? That's an interesting name! Welcome anywayz!
          Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
          Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

Hey Turnip - interesting choice of name!

Comment

Yeah I just asked her bout da name... U confuse me!
              Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

hey everyone! since this is about me (yes, i'm feeling pretty special at the mo) i thought i should make an 'appearance'. I'll explain the name first- actually, i'm not sure that there's much of an explanation, someone asked me 'if you were a vegetable, what would you be?' and VOILA! 'turnip' was born! anyway, this is the kind of weirdness you can expect from me in the future (i'm thinking of starting a josh groban forum, huh muzikritik?)
                It became scond nature,
                So easy to see,
                Myself as a reflection,
                Of what you thought of me.

Comment

...yes you should probably know that turnip LOVES Josh Groban. So go ahead... ummm, although I'm not sure what genre he'd be under... any suggestions?!
                  Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

Who's Josh Groban?
                    Riposarsi Negli Pesca Madre - 1960 - 2004
                    Ti Voglio Bene! Per corteśa orologio io!

Comment

Hey Turnip! Welcome to the forums. Just thought I'd mention that I'm a massive fan of Josh Groban as well. I bought his CD a few weeks ago and I love it. It's not usually the type of music that I listen to, but his voice is amazing.

Comment

Welcome to UKMIX

Comment

Mattstar! are you serious?! i'm not exactly into the classical genre either- but with a voice like that, he's pretty hard to ignore!
                          I think you're the first person on UKMIX to like him too, so congrats!
                          (and thanks again to everyone for being so welcoming)
                          It became scond nature,
                          So easy to see,
                          Myself as a reflection,

Comment

Hello Turnip! And welcome! I've not heard of Josh Groban either - what style of music does he do? Classical?
                            from
                            CRAIG (CJ)
                            (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

Josh Groban's album is self titled and it does have classical music influences, but at the same time you could say he could be the male Celine Dion (don't hold that against him!) There's also a duet with The Corrs on there. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of overblown dramatic ballads, but this CD is fantastic. He's got such a great voice, and he's only 20 years old.

Comment

Josh has also appeared on Ally McBeal - his character was a bit of a loser - he lived with his dad (his mom died) and he loved to sing... he eventually got to do this at the end of the 4th season when he performed at his school prom (with Ally as his date), and his minister told the court that he was a "borderline negrophiliac"!

I gotta say I don't like classical at all (I despise it actually) but Josh isn't half bad!
                                Baaaaad relationship??

Comment

welcome turnip
                                  *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

Hi turnip,

not even gunna ask about the name, each to their own i suppose
                                    Is This Deja-Vu?
                                    Do I Somehow Know You?

Comment

Hi Turnip.Welcome!
                                      I've Made It Through The Rain Into The Sunshine!

Comment

HALLOTurnip I love your name and yet I fell it is missing something that I cant quite put my finger on.... hmmmmm *strokes beard*
                                        we love life

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Monkey
                                          HALLOTurnip I love your name and yet I fell it is missing something that I cant quite put my finger on.... hmmmmm *strokes beard*
                                          Thank you, i'm glad someone appreciates my craziness
                                          Maybe the thing it's missing is... normality?
                                          It became scond nature,
                                          So easy to see,
                                          Myself as a reflection,

Comment

cool...welcome to the forums! I joined today and am loving it
                                            Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

I can't believe that I haven't welcomed turnip yet! (My bad!)....with all that aside, welcome to our wonderful forums and I hope you are enjoying what we have to offer (gawd I sound like a salesperson or something!)!
                                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                I can't believe that I haven't welcomed turnip yet! (My bad!)....with all that aside, welcome to our wonderful forums and I hope you are enjoying what we have to offer (gawd I sound like a salesperson or something!)!
                                                Well, if you're a salesperson, you're doing a great job (not that UKMIX really needs to be 'sold' to me!) I'm having a great time here (sometimes feeling pretty damn inadequate with the knowledge that some of you guys have though!)
                                                It became scond nature,
                                                So easy to see,
                                                Myself as a reflection,

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                  I can't believe that I haven't welcomed turnip yet!
                                                  omg neither have i

welcome turnip, glad to hear your enjoying urself

Comment

hey turnip.
                                                    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X