No announcement yet.

Where's Everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is [MENTION=35865]Biebz[/MENTION]?

I can't at all these members disappearing

Comment

• Me again

But... does someone know what happened to Summer / Bellus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Me again

But... does someone know what happened to Summer / Bellus?
        No clue. His profile says [MENTION=34626]Bellus[/MENTION] last logged in in July.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Aw shame to see another fall.

Comment

• When some of them changed their iconic usernames to those tragic ones they adopted after the username amnesty, I knew they'd leave sooner rather than later

Comment

• I'm really worried about [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] , he hasn't logged in since 24th of July. Hope he's okay.

[MENTION=35799]Madgefan[/MENTION] is absent as well.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think menime consciously chose to leave.

Comment

• He could've at least written to you guys about that. Having said that, i'm okay people leaving rather than something bad happening to them.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Really disappointed by [MENTION=3976]menime123[/MENTION] exit - I hate it when established posters just go, especially when they moderate!

I hope he returns one day as he's one of my faves.

Comment

• I miss Bellus.
                      Originally posted by beredy
                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] where are thou?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                          I miss Bellus.
                          #meToo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                            [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] where are thou?
                            I got swallowed by a new job/work schedule that is leaving me feeling zapped and drained of all energy. Tryna find my groove again. Thanks for asking boo!
                            The sands of time fade into dark
                            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                            A message to madness
                            Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                              I think menime consciously chose to leave.
                              There's a poster of the same name who used to post at DigitalSpy. Quite a regular poster too until without warning he just stopped posting and vanished. He's not been back there, at least while logged in, since 29 October 2017

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profil...ents/Menime123

Assuming it's the same poster perhaps he just makes up his mind to stop posting somewhere and just never visits the website again.

Comment

• Well, he was a moderator here so he could've done let Wayne or another person know that he's leaving.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Hope [MENTION=11291]UKMusicLova[/MENTION] comes back, hasn’t been seen for 6 weeks.

Comment

• Such a shame that [MENTION=894]jszmiles[/MENTION] chose to leave

Comment

• Where is @Aaronsmithjune1 ? I hope he has not left already.

Comment

• He’s been online today...

Comment

He’s been online today...
                                          You have one day away from UKMIX, and people think you've left...

Comment

Such a shame that [MENTION=894]jszmiles[/MENTION] chose to leave
                                            He is on Buzzjack forum now.
                                            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                                            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                              You have one day away from UKMIX, and people think you've left...
                                              When I went to Glastonbury and was offline for five days, people in the FSC thread were so worried, bless them I suppose that’s the effect of being omnipresent.

Comment

Hes been online today...
                                                Oh thank god, I was worried.

Comment

• [MENTION=87686]NormiMalone[/MENTION] has left the building though. I miss you here chile! Drop in every now and then.

Comment

• Aw, you're so sweet [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION]! Come the New Year, I can start posting more frequently again. My schedule is still kicking my ass at the moment, little by little I am adjusting. I look forward to a diva-worthy comeback
                                                    The sands of time fade into dark
                                                    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                                    A message to madness
                                                    Feel music that's realness

Comment

Working...
                                                    X