The UKMIX Anniversaries Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UKMIX Anniversaries Thread

Cheers to Sophie (AyumiH) for coming up with this idea. No starting extra threads for stuff like this please, would be a good idea if we kept it all in here.
    Let's embrace the point of no return.

That actually is a really good idea. Go Soph!
    These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

This is my 3 year 6 months and 19 days anniversary (I think)! Woo!!!

Hehe... Of course I'm only joking, but at least now I know AyumiH's name is Sophie!
      "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Sophie is a cool name,very cool name,a warm and very friendly name,just like Sophie of UKMIX,a truely lovely young lady and great Poster!

Cheers Cidermaster
        You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

Originally posted by cidermaster
          Sophie is a cool name,very cool name,a warm and very friendly name,just like Sophie of UKMIX,a truely lovely young lady and great Poster!

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

@ Cider
            These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

This thread just seems like another topic where the usual spammers will post pointless comments... :-? (see above)

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                This thread just seems like another topic where the usual spammers will post pointless comments... :-? (see above)
                Yeah.

Though in theory it should work OK.
                Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

I've never really celebrated my UKMIX anniversary before...

I've never considered it worthy of celebration.
                  Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Why did you have to put those last two words in??? Its just another pointless way of starting another argument??? It would have been perfectly fine as it was....

But yeh sure why not have this topic, saves people from starting completely new topics!

Comment

If one deems it pointless to spam, one should realize also that to start the same old argument and whining about spamming again and again and each time and each time is also pointless, even much more pointless.

Comment

And to point out that pointing out that spamming is pointless is even more pointless.

Comment

And to point out that pointing out that pointing out spamming is pointless is all the more pointless!

LOL! MSN Deja vu!

Comment

OK We're all spamming

Comment

yeah, Plym replying yet again should already be considered some sort of involuntary spamming too.

don't mean anything personal though, Plym. It's just that I think this thread was created for the fun of it, and I personally don't see it nice to taint that intention with negating opinion. You have other topics for yourself.

(And see Sophie I am really going down next fave poster if it comes up.)

Comment

Plym makes me laugh.

Comment

What about when talking it about the famous tinned meat Spam,surely that is the ultimate Spamming!

Remember the classic Monty Python Spam sketch?

Cheers Cidermaster

Comment

You're such an expert on spam.

Comment

Why thank you Skelofect,you are a true gentleman,i have studied Tinned Spam for 24 years,it really is very interesting.

My favourite phase of Tinned Spam's history is the story of Battered Spam with beans.

Cheers Cidermaster

PS By the way i think it is a good idea to have an Anniversaries Thread,despite this Warehouse full of Tinned Spam!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_9048
                                        Don't worry, my opinion of you hasn't changed!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_9048
                                          Don't worry, my opinion of you hasn't changed!
                                          @ the insinuatation

Comment

Originally posted by cidermaster

PS By the way i think it is a good idea to have an Anniversaries Thread,despite this Warehouse full of Tinned Spam!
                                            it would be so nice to have a canned product with the pic Plym has posted plastered on it. wonder what it would be called.

Comment

Maybe it should be called Scottish Luxury Fun Spam??

Cheers Cidermaster

PS Best served Beans,despite Wind problems

Comment

Can this be renamed to "The UKMIX Spam Thread"

Comment

Originally posted by jason2379
                                                  Can this be renamed to "The UKMIX Spam Thread"
                                                  I'm pretty sure one already exists!
                                                  "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Well, we already have about 5 spam threads, so a 6th wouldn't make much difference. *lolz*

My anniversary is 8th of April.
                                                    It's a joyous occasion, I'm sure.

Comment

So much for a great suggestion Though we can always rename this one the Sophie Appreciation thread and start a different one? But thanks anyways for the nice comments, I love you "pointless spammers"

I just passed my three month anniversary a bit ago, I feel like such a newb still :-?
                                                      My Last.fm

Comment

I will have been here 2 years next week!!

Comment

Good topic to stop random anniversaries!

I'll be two years here in November.
                                                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by AyumiH
                                                            Though we can always rename this one the Sophie Appreciation thread and start a different one?
                                                            That'd be cool too- a "UKMIX Appreciation Thread (Beware: Ass kissers inside)"

Comment

Working...
                                                            X