Profiles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles?

Ok. Anyone who follows my posts will know that I have a serious problem! I cant tell the difference between men and women! not in that sense, but I dont know whose male and female on UKmix. Therefore I say - is it possible to change the profile so taht we can include mroe info such as age, gender and maybe a bit more about us!
    Either that or could you all create a list for me telling me whose male and who is female!
    When you left I lost a part of me, It's still so hard to believe
    Come back baby please cos We belong together

June 27th

I'm male.
    Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Female! (I used to go by avatars, but I've learnt that they can be kinda deceptive! )
      It became scond nature,
      So easy to see,
      Myself as a reflection,
      Of what you thought of me.

Comment

Female (as I've told you a zillion times Dazzle - well actually only 2, but hey it feels like a lot)
        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

yeah most people (not you dazza) hvae guessed my sex right. I am infact female. Which I thought would be obvious with a name like Smiles but thats fine. Plus I am married to Skelofect and isnt it illegal to marry people fo the same sex? Well it is here anyway!
          Smile though your heart is aching......
          Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah, but Dazzle, isn't it so much more fun this way?

I mean, I'm none the wiser as to which side of the gender divide you belong... are you from Mars, or from Venus, so to speak?

If all the girls and boys were clearly marked on the forums, I wonder if maybe some people would spend too much time chatting each other up, flirting etc. At the moment, doing so can be a bit of a hazard, withing knowing for sure what you're chatting up!

That's not to say flirting is a bad thing, but everything in moderation. And of course, if people meet on UKMIX that's really cool, and I'll be really happy for them. Only if there's a lot of that going on it wouldn't be good for the site.

I think the lack of gender info is helping to keep a nice balance... but maybe we will change the profile info in future (it's not something I can do without some programming anyway).

Comment

Im a boy
              I've Made It Through The Rain Into The Sunshine!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiles
                Plus I am married to Skelofect
                And that defintily does make me male and Smiles female, we are very happy after our honeymoon in Paris!
                Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

<--- Male
                  http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

Originally posted by lars
                    If all the girls and boys were clearly marked on the forums, I wonder if maybe some people would spend too much time chatting each other up,
                    I don't mind which I get either way!
                    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy

In that case let me buy you a drink, Shane?

And Jami, if your not busy tomorrow?

I can see the cracks starting to appear in my marriage to Smiles already!
                      Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

Originally posted by Jami
                        <--- Male
                        Are you not a girl?
                        I've Made It Through The Rain Into The Sunshine!

Comment

I'm male. But then, you probably guessed that already.
                          This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Originally posted by foodlenoodle
                            <--- Male
                            Are you not a girl?
                            LOL. Yes she is! She was being funny. Or ironic. Or something.
                            Baaaaad relationship??
                            The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

Are you not a girl?
                              *checks*
                              OMG!! You're right!!
                              Skelofect, I'll see you tomorrow
                              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

I'm a male!

Comment

Originally posted by lars
                                  I mean, I'm none the wiser as to which side of the gender divide you belong... are you from Mars, or from Venus, so to speak?
                                  You think i'm an alien? I have never been so insulted in all my life!
                                  Well apart from the time somebody mistook me for a member of Westlife.
                                  If the question is whether I have a winky or a wonky, i dont think it would be a good idea if I wear skirts!
                                  And what women do you know that obsess about Shakira's breasts as much as I do?
                                  If you do know any women like that, let me know!
                                  (sighs)

Thanks for all your replies now i'm a bit better informed. Theres only one person's gender I can never remember... Virgostar!

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle
                                    I have a winky or a wonky
                                    I'm confused...do I have a winky or a wonky? :(
                                    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

I have a winky or a wonky
                                      I'm confused...do I have a winky or a wonky? :(
                                      . If you don't know if you have a inky or a wonky and want me to tell you, you're in trouble!

June 27th

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect

In that case let me buy you a drink, Shane?

And Jami, if your not busy tomorrow?

I can see the cracks starting to appear in my marriage to Smiles already!
                                        What are you talking bout Skelofect? You a 3 timing little man!!!!

Are you not a girl?
                                        *checks*
                                        OMG!! You're right!!
                                        Skelofect, I'll see you tomorrow
                                        How could you Jami?

You know he is my husband!!!
                                        Smile though your heart is aching......
                                        Smile even though its breaking!

It's not my fault!!!! My mouth has a mind of its own!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I do! 4 of them in fact!
                                          This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Originally posted by thelazyboy
                                            I do! 4 of them in fact!
                                            (In true gangsta style) Can you hook a brotha up?

June 27th

Comment

I don't think it would help...what with 3 of them being Lebanese, the bisexual one has a boyfriend at the mo!

Comment

Originally posted by thelazyboy
                                                I don't think it would help...what with 3 of them being Lebanese, the bisexual one has a boyfriend at the mo!
                                                Lebanese, lesbians or both?
                                                I dont have a problem with going out with a lesbian... or 2!

June 27th

Comment

Not really Lebanese, but lesbians they certainly are. But not really attractive ones!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X