User rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User rankings

OK, they're just meant as a bit of fun... your ranking is based on how many posts you've made (except Aneta and I, but we can have some privileges for all the hard work! )

Here's what we have so far, thanks Stephen:

Groupie
    Roadie
    Personal Assistant
    Manager
    Superstar

Could still do with some enhancement though...

Stephen's original had 'Superstar DJ' at the top? Should we go with that?

Also 'Personal Assistant' doesn't sound quite right on its own next to somebody's name.

Let us know if you have any other ideas (even if completely different).

cheers,

Lars.

Rankings are pretty good - Personal Assistant could be replaced with something like erm

Wannabe?

Comment

David from the list has just emailed me suggesting that the rankings could be like the status of discs you sell. eg. gold, silver, platinum etc.

So we could have:

Plastic
      Wooden
      Copper
      Silver
      Gold
      Platinum
      Multi-platinum

Or something!

Comment

Plastic Discs - hehe - true comedy
        pitty Westlife dont sell only plastic discs!

Comment

Sorry to bump up such an old topic but was about to start a new one and we cant have that...

Is Superstar still the highest one you can get then? I realised today that I was a "Superstar" but really didn't have much clue where that stood in relation to the other rankings. Is that the highest one? And how many posts ensures each rank these days?

Comment

We've had looooots of discussion about changing this... this one being the most recent.

They are very out of date. At the time they were made, I'm sure they were quite sufficient... but now in a time where people are approaching 20,000 posts, it's not really meaningful.
            This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

Originally posted by thelazyboy
              They are very out of date. At the time they were made, I'm sure they were quite sufficient...
              Trust me, back in those days there was this one serious spammer who posted far faster than anyone else. We all wondered how he managed to post so much

Donnaphile has now long left the site having barely made 500 posts ;-)

Comment

Working...
              X