Welcome everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome everybody!

Well, we're finaly getting there with the forums. Lars has done a really great job here hasn't he? :smile:

So welcome to our still-testing version of forums and have fun. Feel free to post suggestions about topics you'd like to see here or on the website in general.

Bye for now

Well, we're finaly getting there with the forums. Lars has done a really great job here hasn't he? :smile:
    Don't be silly, I didn't design the forums, and I didn't design the nice 'forums' logo either. :smile:

Comment

Ah modesty!

Comment

Peeps - there doesnt seem to be that many probs ive had with subscribing and adding messages this morn

Good Work on this one guys - its really effective and usefull

Comment

Yeah everything seems to work perfectly.
          Check out the coolest Swedish music sensation Sahlene!

The coolest Rockband Sugardaddy Superstar

Comment

Originally posted by lars
            Don't be silly, I didn't design the forums, and I didn't design the nice 'forums' logo either. :smile:
            I've Made It Through The Rain Into The Sunshine!

Comment

I'm sorry but that has to be one of the most pointless posts I've ever seen. Not only is it just a wink but it comes nearly 2 years after the last comment. One word - huh?!
              from
              CRAIG (CJ)
              (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

I agree with CJB incredibly weird.
                So take me and break me and make me strong like you.I'll be forever grateful to this and you.

Comment

Working...
                X