Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKMIX Helpdesk

Hi,
    Don't know if it is just me but I'm having some problems with UKMIX atm. The site is very slow and sometimes I get a blank page saying:

Code:
    phpBB : Critical Error 

Could not connect to the database
    Could anyone help me, please?

Happening to me too.

Comment

It happened in May too

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=90483

Comment

I've been getting this 'Critical Error' for months already, usually about 2 or 3 times a day. I can't visit the site for at least half an hour then. :-?

And it happens on my laptop as well as on my mobile phone.

Comment

yeah, it's very slow the last days and I get that message sometimes too

*want my fast ukmix back*

Comment

I had it a few times yesterday but it's been fine for me today.

Comment

Quite often in the last 2 days. It's annoying to be honest :evil:
              Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

Yeah, it's been happening to me for the past two days in almost every thread I try to go to. :x
                I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy4Brit
                  Quite often in the last 2 days. It's annoying to be honest :evil:
                  last.fm
                  Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    I had it a few times yesterday but it's been fine for me today.
                    yep.

Comment

I had it loads yesterday, but only a couple of times today. But it was really slow as well. I've had it before a few months ago I think, so hopefully it will stop again.
                      Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

I don't get why people complain about these things they are expected from time to time on forums. I get similar stuff on other forums as well.
                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one Today everything is working fine Maybe some admin could give some information on why there are such problems?!

Comment

It happened to me a couple of times too, I just kept refreshing my page and retyping the url until it was gone. You can delete your cache history, if it helps.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to change my avatar at the moment, is it just me peeps?

Comment

Originally posted by Grybop
                                I don't seem to be able to change my avatar at the moment, is it just me peeps?
                                No, it is not just you. I remember someone posted that somewhere yesterday. I'm sure it is because we all must freeze and keep seated because the lift-off (forum update) is ahead. Fasten your seat-belts!

Edit: Just found out that all avatars are hosted on a UKmix domain e.g. http://www.ukmix.org/forums/images/avat ... fb7ca6.png
                                I would have changed mine this evening if it would have still been hosted at Dropbox since you don't need to change the file name there to edit the image. Did not work..
                                last.fm
                                Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Avatar changes should be working now. Bit of a problem with an update over the weekend.

Comment

Working fine now indeed!

Comment

The error for which this thread was made has not occurred to me for a long time!

*knock on wood*

Comment

Just got a Critical Error today myself. Luckily the forum's working fine now.
                                        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Why does UKMIX forget which thread your replying to if there's an error when you have to sign in to reply to a thread?
                                          Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

Now I'm occassionally receiving a "Page Not Found" error. This usually occurs after the page loads and I'm scrolling down ... I'd say it happens about 30% of the time for me.

Comment

It`s so hard to find a thread that is not on page 1 or 2 in the artist chart analysis section!! I usually use Google to find it but most of the times even Google fails to find the thread... The search option isn`t working properly... It`s such a mess... :x

Comment

Originally posted by Gagich
                                                It`s so hard to find a thread that is not on page 1 or 2 in the artist chart analysis section!! I usually use Google to find it but most of the times even Google fails to find the thread... The search option isn`t working properly... It`s such a mess... :x
                                                http://www.ukmix.org/forums/search.php

Comment

Okay... I`m trying to find all the threads in the Artist Chart Analysis Section of Bruno Mars...

Wow! So many Bruno Mars` threads.... :-?

Comment

Originally posted by arab
                                                    Seriously?^^

Ever tried that search function out? You cannot find a single thing there.

Comment

I always use this function and I never have problems with searching threads I'm interested

Comment

Originally posted by truthless
                                                        Originally posted by arab
                                                        Seriously?^^

Ever tried that search function out? You cannot find a single thing there.
                                                        It is working again...for now anyway.
                                                        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

I find everithing on google. Just tipe ukmix.org and then the name of what you want. I usually find everything I want.
                                                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Not really a problem but I noticed something very weird: When I go on certain words like "single" or "new", I see automatic linkage popping up... Is this new?
                                                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X