UKMIX Helpdesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MintSound View Post
    I can't see all the funcionalities when I'm going to post. On the toolbar just appears three options (Link, attach, font type and Emojis).
    How can I change to see the full edit mode? Thanks!
    Those three buttons display the toolbars, so if you click the A you will see the formatting options.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Those three buttons display the toolbars, so if you click the A you will see the formatting options.
      So easy! Thank you

Comment

• I didn't have a problem until just recently (maybe 2 days ago). I can load smaller threads but the larger ones won't load for me unless I am logged out. I've tried on different browsers and even my mobile device and still no luck. I don't think it's a cache issue either.
        "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." ~ Bob Marley

Comment

• Go to Profile > Edit Settings > Account:
          Scroll down to "Conversation Detail Options". Select "Posts per Page": Change default to 30 posts.
          This should fix the issue
          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• The forum has slowed down severely for me ever since the last software update. Sometimes the site doesn't even load at all.
            Don't need hindsight
            I'll make my emotions clear
            And then disappear
            With one strike
            (All Saints)

Comment

• Hi,
              I'm seeking assistance with regaining access to my primary id, Miguelito (will delete this secondary id after accomplishing this).
              I was unable to reset password, email on file for the account must not be right. Like a dummy I failed to check the email correctness before the password requirement took effect.
              I would like email associated with this new account to be associated with Miguelito.
              You can send me instructions as PM to mg2 or to the email address.
              Thanks, I appreciate your help and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
              mg2 (Miguelito)

Comment

• Originally posted by mg2 View Post
                Hi,
                I'm seeking assistance with regaining access to my primary id, Miguelito (will delete this secondary id after accomplishing this).
                I was unable to reset password, email on file for the account must not be right. Like a dummy I failed to check the email correctness before the password requirement took effect.
                I would like email associated with this new account to be associated with Miguelito.
                You can send me instructions as PM to mg2 or to the email address.
                Thanks, I appreciate your help and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
                mg2 (Miguelito)
                I’ve PM’d you.
                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• The forum didn't work for nearly 3 hours and it's still very slow at the moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    The forum didn't work for nearly 3 hours and it's still very slow at the moment...
                    It should be working fine now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

It should be working fine now.
                      It does - thank you!

Comment

• Hello there,

I'm Phoenixx. At first, I am sorry that I have made now TWO backup accounts to write this message...
                        I have a little problem...My main acc got the "change your password" block...So I tried and typed in my email adress...It worked everytime earlier...until now. I cannot recieve this Email by my normal email account...I also tried the same with a backup account with another email adress from another provider...Still did not work...So I made the same NOW AGAIn with yet another provider and now it worked..:So what can I do, that I can get my old account back? And don't try to re-send my main account another mail...It won't work...Is it possible to change the mail adress from my main acc to the mail adress from THIS account?

Thanks for your help

Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx3 View Post
                          Hello there,

I'm Phoenixx. At first, I am sorry that I have made now TWO backup accounts to write this message...
                          I have a little problem...My main acc got the "change your password" block...So I tried and typed in my email adress...It worked everytime earlier...until now. I cannot recieve this Email by my normal email account...I also tried the same with a backup account with another email adress from another provider...Still did not work...So I made the same NOW AGAIn with yet another provider and now it worked..:So what can I do, that I can get my old account back? And don't try to re-send my main account another mail...It won't work...Is it possible to change the mail adress from my main acc to the mail adress from THIS account?

Thanks for your help

Marcus
                          Please email me at wayne@ukmix.org confirming your email address and I'll reset your password.

Comment

Please email me at wayne@ukmix.org confirming your email address and I'll reset your password.
                            With my original Email Adress?

Comment

With my original Email Adress?
                              Responding to you via PM.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what "reputation penalty" is ? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  Can anyone tell me what "reputation penalty" is ? Thanks.
                                  They aren't used. Some forums might have a set-up where the reputation score is affected negatively when someone gets an infraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

They aren't used. Some forums might have a set-up where the reputation score is affected negatively when someone gets an infraction.
                                    Thank god, if that was the case my 300 infraction points would have erased my platinum status nnnnnn

Comment

• Since the forced password change, I'm getting logged out every day even if I select 'remember me'. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                        Since the forced password change, I'm getting logged out every day even if I select 'remember me'. Anyone else having this issue?
                                        Wayne is this something we can fix?
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Wayne is this something we can fix?
                                          I reduced the time people were being kept logged in from 4 hours to 2 hours, so that might've had some impact.

How frequently are you being logged out Rihab?

Comment

I reduced the time people were being kept logged in from 4 hours to 2 hours, so that might've had some impact.

How frequently are you being logged out Rihab?
                                            Wait, you're supposed to be logged out every 2 hours?

It happens once a day or maybe every other day now, but I swear I used to be able to stay logged in for MONTHS.

It's okay tho if it's meant to work like this. I was just wondering if I was the only one.

Comment

• Yeah the only time I'm logged out is when I clear my cache, which is like never.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Had an instance of 4 duplicate posts today - Radio 2 playlist thread. The playlist update post wouldn't go through the first time so i pressed "post reply" again. It resulted in the same post 4 times. When i tried to quote the original post it was no longer there and i had to redo it. At the moment it shows 2 of the duplicate posts that i since edited.
                                                Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (11th July 20) - Jessie Ware breaks a record! Plus Jessie Frye, Teenage Joans, AA Williams, Allie X, Samantha Crain, Future Islands, San Cisco, Static-X, Ghum, Liza Owen, Wye Oak, Declan McKenna, Blues Pills, Kid Cudi ft Eminem, Polly Scattergood, Dream Wife, Willie Nelson, Keleketla!...

Comment

Responding to you via PM.
                                                  Just answered four days ago and didn't get a response...

Comment

Just answered four days ago and didn't get a response...
                                                    Just responded.

Comment

• Well now I have another problem...I can see all pages on the forum- But when I open topics the full screen is white...With this account of when I log out this problem doesn't appear

Comment

Well now I have another problem...I can see all pages on the forum- But when I open topics the full screen is white...With this account of when I log out this problem doesn't appear
                                                        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/ukmix/fr...0#post10422570
                                                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• So now,
                                                            thanks to Wayne and trebor for helping me. Now all works again like before
                                                            Personal Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                            X