X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be working now, let me know if any problems
    1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

• About the Year End section, it has the same problem as Survivors when first created - it doesn't come up on the home page

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
        About the Year End section, it has the same problem as Survivors when first created - it doesn't come up on the home page
        Yeah, when I made my thread I was so excited to see it on the homepage but...nada.
        Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
        Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [3 weeks]
        AlbumClash 2.0: [Let's Eat Grandma vs. Kendrick Lamar]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
          Originally posted by toni_pest
          About the Year End section, it has the same problem as Survivors when first created - it doesn't come up on the home page
          Yeah, when I made my thread I was so excited to see it on the homepage but...nada.
          #subtlepromo

Comment

Yes, I noticed that as well. It's like the invisible section of UKMIX.

Comment

• Don't want ot be a drag, but can someone tell me if the Year End section visibility thing is going to stay this way or is it in the works

Comment

Don't want ot be a drag, but can someone tell me if the Year End section visibility thing is going to stay this way or is it in the works
                Just fixed it up for everyone...I hope.
                Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgostar
                  Originally posted by toni_pest
                  Don't want ot be a drag, but can someone tell me if the Year End section visibility thing is going to stay this way or is it in the works
                  Just fixed it up for everyone...I hope.
                  I just tested and now it's working, thanks!

Comment

• I tried to make a post in my songs countdown when this popped up:

Your message contains 80101 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
                    I didn't know there was a cap on the number of characters allowed.

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                      I tried to make a post in my songs countdown when this popped up:

Your message contains 80101 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
                      Yeah, I hate it when doing my countdowns as I love formatting my posts! But its easy to get around - just remove some of your formatting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                        Originally posted by JSparksFan
                        I tried to make a post in my songs countdown when this popped up:

Yeah, I hate it when doing my countdowns as I love formatting my posts! But its easy to get around - just remove some of your formatting!
                        Yeah, I had to trim some of the formatting, but eventually the post was made successfully.

Comment

• I've just raised the cap to 100,000 characters. Hope that helps a little. I suppose it could go higher if needed but let's make sure there are no problems first.

Comment

• ^ Thanks, Lars.

Comment

• It's thanks to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haribo
                                It's thanks to me.
                                <3

Comment

• Only JSparksFan can have problems with the amount of words/characters he types in his posts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                                    Only JSparksFan can have problems with the amount of words/characters he types in his posts...

Comment

• This is not so much a problem with ukmix itself but rather the PM notification indicator at my "View messages: Inbox" screen. It constantly shows that I have an unread PM. It says "Inbox (1)". I've clicked on every PM I have so there's definitely no PM I have which is unread. This started when the boards were upgraded at the start of the year and it has been like this ever since. Does anyone know how to clear this?

Comment

• Try deleting them.
                                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                          Try deleting them.
                                          ALL of my PMs?! Yikes! There's nearly 200 of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie
                                            Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                            Try deleting them.
                                            I think you might need to delete some as it sounds like you may have a pending message that you can't read because you are a PM keeper! ;) Seriously just delete some you don't want to see if it helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                              Originally posted by Robbie
                                              Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                              Try deleting them.
                                              I think you might need to delete some as it sounds like you may have a pending message that you can't read because you are a PM keeper! ;) Seriously just delete some you don't want to see if it helps.
                                              Thanks CrazyCrazy! I do delete PM's now and again but I do like to keep a few!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie
                                                This is not so much a problem with ukmix itself but rather the PM notification indicator at my "View messages: Inbox" screen. It constantly shows that I have an unread PM. It says "Inbox (1)". I've clicked on every PM I have so there's definitely no PM I have which is unread. This started when the boards were upgraded at the start of the year and it has been like this ever since. Does anyone know how to clear this?
                                                There's a box above your received PMs that should say 'You have 1 message on hold' and you can release the message once you've cleared room for it (250 PMs is the max I think)

Comment

• ^ Exactly this is why he must delete, delete, delete!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie
                                                    This is not so much a problem with ukmix itself but rather the PM notification indicator at my "View messages: Inbox" screen. It constantly shows that I have an unread PM. It says "Inbox (1)". I've clicked on every PM I have so there's definitely no PM I have which is unread. This started when the boards were upgraded at the start of the year and it has been like this ever since. Does anyone know how to clear this?
                                                    There's a box above your received PMs that should say 'You have 1 message on hold' and you can release the message once you've cleared room for it (250 PMs is the max I think)
                                                    I don't see that message. All I can see is

Folder is 75% full (188 of 250 messages stored)
                                                    As I haven't reached my 250 PM limit I wouldn't think I'd be seeing that message?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X