• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
      What does it mean if a topic is "featured"?
      It just means that it's highlighted for the rest of the community to see - the step above a "sticky" topic - though a topic can be both sticky and featured.
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

It just means that it's highlighted for the rest of the community to see - the step above a "sticky" topic - though a topic can be both sticky and featured.
        Okay, thanks
        "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

There’s more to it than this, will post about it later.

Comment

• So, the point behind the "Feature" feature is as follows:
            • There's a floating banner that can be turned on for the homepage, if you then "feature" a topic, it is displayed on this homepage banner.
            • The banner rotates through all of the "featured" topics - it has the topic title and a link to the topic, and the image displayed on the banner is whatever image is in the first post of the topic.
            So it's basically a promo tool, but we don't use it.

Comment

• Hi, is there any chance to get access to Hanboo's chart-analysis-threads again? It is very helpful to check older positions. Thanks!
              The Singles-Chart-History with lots of artists and information:

www.chart-history.net

Comment

• I am having trouble connecting to Ukmix from öy PC. I deleted cookies but nothing changes. Is there a problem with connection? I also try to do 30 posts per page from the settings but it doesn’t work.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  I am having trouble connecting to Ukmix from öy PC. I deleted cookies but nothing changes. Is there a problem with connection? I also try to do 30 posts per page from the settings but it doesn’t work.
                  Has this sorted itself out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Has this sorted itself out?
                    Yes, thank you.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• How TF do you Post a picture here

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                        How TF do you Post a picture here
                        Externally host it on a site like Photobucket and then get the direct image link inside of [img] tags.

See here: https://www.ukmix.org/help#bbcode_re...e/bbcode_media

Comment

• I can't send a private message to anyone. Does anyone know how I can send message here

Comment

• Hello! I made a double post, and I wanted to delete the earlier one but it seems like that's not possible, so can anyone tell me how to edit it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviathan View Post
                              Hello! I made a double post, and I wanted to delete the earlier one but it seems like that's not possible, so can anyone tell me how to edit it?
                              I think you should have an edit option below the post now; I think new people might not have it at first. If not, you can flag the post, or mention where it is here, and a mod can edit/delete it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

I think you should have an edit option below the post now; I think new people might not have it at first. If not, you can flag the post, or mention where it is here, and a mod can edit/delete it.
                                Oh yes it is there now. Thank you!

Comment

• I created the steps what’s the future holds thread and I wanted to try and update it and merge it with part 2 and add all the single artwork etc but it’s saying I don’t have permission. I barely ever start threads as it’s not my strong point but I wondered if there’s a way I can edit it and try to make it look better.
                                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Are new accounts unable to start new topics? And, is there a post-threshold; time-threshold or just admin approval needed? (I did also just post in the Introduction thread).

Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by lemur21 View Post
                                      Are new accounts unable to start new topics? And, is there a post-threshold; time-threshold or just admin approval needed? (I did also just post in the Introduction thread).

Chris
                                      New accounts are unable to create new topics because there had been issues with spammers batch creating threads. I can't remember the threshold, but I believe it is 10 posts.

Comment

• Cool - thanks! (that's 3!)

Comment

• Why is the sever always down on this site?

Comment

• Friday it was down all afternoon - early hours of Saturday down for 5 hours from 12:05-5:05 am even though we were told this wouldn't happen again as the scheduled downtime had been moved to after 3am. Down again last night from 12:05.

Comment

Working...
                                            X