X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kushi...
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Damn....he got banned before I was able to read him for filth for his comments. Oh whale...

Comment

• Hi.

Please remove my private photos which i posted from BrunoUK account. Otherwise, I have to draw legislative consequences from this situation.

Comment

• Nobody forced you to post them. God, such a troll.

Comment

• My account was canceled I can not use it, so I have a right to demand.

It'is nothing to comment. here. Go to sleep!

Comment

• Originally posted by OnebyOne
              Hi.

Please remove my private photos which i posted from BrunoUK account. Otherwise, I have to draw legislative consequences from this situation.
              Out of curiosity, which legislative provisions are in contravention?
              Originally posted by Thriller
              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• BrunoUK is back and threatening to sue UKMIX? Where's LegalGuru when we need his 58 years of study?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardo
                  BrunoUK is back and threatening to sue UKMIX? Where's LegalGuru when we need his 58 years of study?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                    Originally posted by OnebyOne
                    Hi.

Out of curiosity, which legislative provisions are in contravention?
                    I have many fellow lawyers in my work. I figured out what I can do...

Comment

• We had modelsue, and now there is BrunoSue!
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• It'll be very funny for us if forum should be close for few weeks

Comment

• Maybe the Illuminati have their own legislative guidelines.

Comment

• Interesting.
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Bruno just can't stop trolling!
                              Kinda sad...

His Illuminati posts are in full force again too.

Waits for ban in 3, 2, 1...
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Please remove my pics.

If not the fun will start We can find many things to close this forum or restrict it a lot.

Comment

• You've already deleted them from the imageshack, removing the post that doesn't show the pictures is redundant, but just PM one of the mods. You don't have to threaten people. Beccaaaaauuuuuse, nobody actually cares and the mods will just do it.

Comment

• i texted to mods before my account was removed and my pics are still there.

Comment

• You voluntarily posted your pics.

Anyways, I'm sure some mod won't have a problem on deleting those awful pics posts and then ban for you again. And solved problem
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Yasss the illuminati and their power driving this Bruno chick insane
                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                          Originally posted by BrunoUK
                                          I do not want to offend him here. It seems normal, creative person. However it was first topic name which i had in my mind.
                                          Too much.

When I read that I hear it in Gollum's voice lol. Nasty little hobbitses.
                                          omg
                                          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                            Yasss the illuminati and their power driving this Bruno chick insane
                                            yesssssssss
                                            late.

Comment

• OK enough now, and less of the inappropriate language please.

Comment

• Please remove my photos from 695 page in pics topic!

If not i'll spam that website and i'll draw legislative consequences from this situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzirBro
                                                  Please remove my photos from 695 page in pics topic!

If not i'll spam that website and i'll draw legislative consequences from this situation.
                                                  And if you use racist and homophobic slurs against my friends again you will find yourself in an awkward legal situation also. Just cut the links from whatever crappy picture hosting site you used to upload them with, and kindly **** off.

Also, I don't know what kinda freaky illuminati shit you used to time travel, but there isn't a page 695.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzirBro
                                                    Please remove my photos from 695 page in pics topic!

Hardly a big loss. Ain't nobody checkin' for your pictures anyway.
                                                    Originally posted by Bsquared
                                                    I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X