Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arab
    Originally posted by Gagich
    It`s so hard to find a thread that is not on page 1 or 2 in the artist chart analysis section!! I usually use Google to find it but most of the times even Google fails to find the thread... The search option isn`t working properly... It`s such a mess... :x
    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/search.php
    Seriously?^^

Ever tried that search function out? You cannot find a single thing there.

Comment

I always use this function and I never have problems with searching threads I'm interested

Comment

Originally posted by truthless
        Originally posted by arab
        Originally posted by Gagich
        It`s so hard to find a thread that is not on page 1 or 2 in the artist chart analysis section!! I usually use Google to find it but most of the times even Google fails to find the thread... The search option isn`t working properly... It`s such a mess... :x
        http://www.ukmix.org/forums/search.php
        Seriously?^^

Ever tried that search function out? You cannot find a single thing there.
        It is working again...for now anyway.
        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

I find everithing on google. Just tipe ukmix.org and then the name of what you want. I usually find everything I want.
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Not really a problem but I noticed something very weird: When I go on certain words like "single" or "new", I see automatic linkage popping up... Is this new?
            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Nope, this is a special feature of your computer. Maybe you have some weird addon installed.
              last.fm
              Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

This isn't really a problem but it's something I've noticed. Bolded/italic/underlined words appear lower than non-bolded/italic/underlined words when you post quotes. It only happens when there's a smiley at the end of the line.

For example:

Without a smiley:
                The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

With a smiley:
                The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
                Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Oh, I realised that to, but never payed attention to it or when exactly that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                    Not really a problem but I noticed something very weird: When I go on certain words like "single" or "new", I see automatic linkage popping up... Is this new?
                    You might have malware (viruses) on your computer, run a scan and delete it or uninstall whatever it is.
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                      Are they double underlined in green? I have this problem with another forum (digitalspy, an entertainment site)) when I'm not logged in. It started about two months ago and tends to be for the same few words. I'm sure it's google (or similar) related.

Comment

Also, if it is the same, it's not malware related, it's related to advertising in one way or another.

Comment

Um, trying to comment on the 'Hot Guy Thread' a message came up on my Google Chrome blocking me from the 'post a reply' page because it detected Malware? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                            Um, trying to comment on the 'Hot Guy Thread' a message came up on my Google Chrome blocking me from the 'post a reply' page because it detected Malware? :(
                            Probably cos one of the pictures on the page is from a dodgy site so it detected it and blocked you.
                            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Then surely it would block me from seeing the page altogether rather than just the post a reply page? :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Damiennatas1
                                Then surely it would block me from seeing the page altogether rather than just the post a reply page? :-?
                                Maybe the pic is from the previous page and it's showing up on the 'topic review' part below the reply box?
                                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Possibly! Just thought it was strange that it didn't block me from the actual page. Made me think there was something wrong with the site

Comment

@my problem 2 weeks ago: It suddenly appeared, lasted a few days and then disappeared again ...
                                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

It's a funny site UKMIX :-?

I recently installed Firefox as a browser, and it remembers my name and password! Which Internet explorer rarely does! It also checks the spelling, which is why some of my post will be a lot better spelled
                                      However it doesn't look good font quality wise and it hates the emoticons, jumping to the end of the entry for some strange reason. It also doesn't like the quote thing and I have had to switch browsers to get the quote thing right!

Perhaps I haven't got Firefox set up right.... Boy I hate computors sometimes :(
                                      Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Graham76man
                                        However it doesn't look good font quality wise and it hates the emoticons, jumping to the end of the entry for some strange reason.
                                        It does that with everyone methinks, regardless of your browser (I'm on Firefox too). I think that will be different once the forum upgrade is in place.

Quoting works fine for me.
                                        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

^ Yeah the smileys jump to the end of the post regardless of your browser (I'm on Chrome and it does it too), I think it's an annoying feature of this version of UKMIX. But like Shell said, on the new forum it doesn't do that anymore yay

Comment

I think the biggest problem here is...all the hot people
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                                              ^ Yeah the smileys jump to the end of the post regardless of your browser (I'm on Chrome and it does it too), I think it's an annoying feature of this version of UKMIX. But like Shell said, on the new forum it doesn't do that anymore yay
                                              They don't on Internet Explorer! But 7 times out of 10 you have to sign in - fully - it won't remember your password :(
                                              Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

I'm getting a little too tired of getting this almost constantly:

"No posts exist for this topic "

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by AndiIversen

It happens to me when I try to see someones earlier posts.

Comment

Originally posted by serbia95riri
                                                    Originally posted by AndiIversen

It happens to me when I try to see someones earlier posts.
                                                    Just about to post this, I can only see the last 25 posts from any poster.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X