• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toni_pest
    Originally posted by serbia95riri
    Originally posted by AndiIversen
    I'm getting a little too tired of getting this almost constantly:

"No posts exist for this topic "

:evil: :evil: :evil:
    It happens to me when I try to see someones earlier posts.
    Just about to post this, I can only see the last 25 posts from any poster.
    Yup. This has been a constant problem for a long time now. Hopefully it'll get fixed when we upgrade to the new forums
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

That also happens to me!

Comment

I always thought that was some kind of privacy feature so that people couldn't come along and stalk your post history.
        Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Only 2 Topless Sexy babes visited me this week,normally UKMIX sends me 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

last.fm
            Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

I don`t know if the problem`s from me or from UKmix but recently this happens to me all the time - after 5-10 minutes of surfing UKmix, when I try to enter a new topic, it loads forever and when I close UKmix and try to enter again it loads for 5-10 min... :x

Comment

Hmmm, not really 5-10 minutes, more like 1-2, but something similar happens to me sometimes. It's more up to my PC and Internet I think, tho I'm not sure.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

It happens to me quite often too. I just leave it until it decides to wake up again.
                  Stand wipers unite!

Comment

This happened a lot today + UKmix is a bit slow.

Comment

I wonder with the new design when you edit a post, does it count as a new post for the posting quota?

Comment

I hope there is no more posting quota, even if I haven't reached that for quite some time now.

Comment

Yes there's still a posting quota, although it was raised not long ago, I think.

If you're closing to your quota a warning will show up on the right, under the emoticons/settings summary.

It's based on a count of recent posts, so won't be affected by editing.

Comment

It shows me that there are no posts made in the General Artists Discussion section.... :-?

Comment

That's very odd!

Does it still happen? I wonder if it was a one-off, perhaps because of a problem with the latest post at the time.

Does anyone else get this?

Comment

It`s back to normal now... think it was useful to post it `cause it may happen again...

Comment

Very much so, unless people mention it I don't know if it's a one in a million freak occurrence or a common event.

Comment

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopi...t=93102&p=0#p0

I've been having problems with this thread all day. It won't let me post, then it says there's an server error, then (ironicaly) it lets me post when I wrote a comment "Can y'all see this post?", and then later, when I post, I can't seem to find it in thread. Very strange. :-?

It's not urgent, but if you could, check where's the problem.

Comment

Why does my username gets written wrong when someone quotes me? The little "i" letter in Skoolio gets written as l - Skollo instead of Skoolio. I've also noticed that with other user-names with the letter "i".
                                      Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolio
                                        Why does my username gets written wrong when someone quotes me? The little "i" letter in Skoolio gets written as l - Skollo instead of Skoolio. I've also noticed that with other user-names with the letter "i".
                                        It is actually i, but the font doesn't go well with bold. Zoom the screen and you'll see it's all normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolio
                                          You need to zoom up the screen and look closer.

Comment

I`ve noticed that sometimes when I try to post the quote of someone, it brings me back to the thread without posting anything.

Also, sometimes when I multiple times try to post a new comment when it says that It`s too early to post that fast a new comment after another, it brings me to the openning comment on the first page of the thread.

:-?

Comment

I don't know if it's only me, but I've noticed text size was always a bit bigger in a [ list][/list]. Test with [ size=85][/size]:

Without LIST
                                              Hello, my name is Haribo!

With LIST
                                              • Hello, my name is Haribo!

:-?

Comment

Yeah, someone noticed that already, I think lars is working on fixing that one.

Comment

That text looks the same size to me I dunno if it's just my laptop screen making it look the same though :-?
                                                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                                                    That text looks the same size to me I dunno if it's just my laptop screen making it look the same though :-?
                                                    I guess lars fixed it in the meantime, cause when I first saw it, they were different sizes and they're the same size :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X