No announcement yet.

UKMIX Helpdesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope there is no more posting quota, even if I haven't reached that for quite some time now.

Comment

Yes there's still a posting quota, although it was raised not long ago, I think.

If you're closing to your quota a warning will show up on the right, under the emoticons/settings summary.

It's based on a count of recent posts, so won't be affected by editing.

Comment

It shows me that there are no posts made in the General Artists Discussion section.... :-?

Comment

That's very odd!

Does it still happen? I wonder if it was a one-off, perhaps because of a problem with the latest post at the time.

Does anyone else get this?

Comment

It`s back to normal now... think it was useful to post it `cause it may happen again...

Comment

Very much so, unless people mention it I don't know if it's a one in a million freak occurrence or a common event.

Comment

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopi...t=93102&p=0#p0

I've been having problems with this thread all day. It won't let me post, then it says there's an server error, then (ironicaly) it lets me post when I wrote a comment "Can y'all see this post?", and then later, when I post, I can't seem to find it in thread. Very strange. :-?

It's not urgent, but if you could, check where's the problem.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Why does my username gets written wrong when someone quotes me? The little "i" letter in Skoolio gets written as l - Skollo instead of Skoolio. I've also noticed that with other user-names with the letter "i".
                  Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolio
                    Why does my username gets written wrong when someone quotes me? The little "i" letter in Skoolio gets written as l - Skollo instead of Skoolio. I've also noticed that with other user-names with the letter "i".
                    It is actually i, but the font doesn't go well with bold. Zoom the screen and you'll see it's all normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolio
                      You need to zoom up the screen and look closer.

Comment

I`ve noticed that sometimes when I try to post the quote of someone, it brings me back to the thread without posting anything.

Also, sometimes when I multiple times try to post a new comment when it says that It`s too early to post that fast a new comment after another, it brings me to the openning comment on the first page of the thread.

:-?

Comment

I don't know if it's only me, but I've noticed text size was always a bit bigger in a [ list][/list]. Test with [ size=85][/size]:

Without LIST
                          Hello, my name is Haribo!

With LIST
                          • Hello, my name is Haribo!

Comment

Yeah, someone noticed that already, I think lars is working on fixing that one.

Comment

That text looks the same size to me I dunno if it's just my laptop screen making it look the same though :-?
                              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                                That text looks the same size to me I dunno if it's just my laptop screen making it look the same though :-?
                                I guess lars fixed it in the meantime, cause when I first saw it, they were different sizes and they're the same size :-?

Comment

The size is still different for me. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
                                    The size is still different for me. :-?

Comment

Yes for me as well, but this doesn't really bother me at all.
                                      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Has the font been changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
                                          I don't know if it's only me, but I've noticed text size was always a bit bigger in a [ list][/list]. Test with [ size=85][/size]:

Without LIST
                                          Hello, my name is Haribo!

With LIST
                                          • Hello, my name is Haribo!

Thanks for pointing this out. I believe it's fixed now, let me know what you think.

Comment

It's all good now, for me at least!

Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if this was already asked somewhere but why do so many people say they now joined on Jan 1st 1970?
                                              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

^^ I think the date format on some profiles doesn't work properly, see here.

Maybe I should do something to automatically fix the affected profiles...

Comment

Originally posted by lars
                                                  Thanks for pointing this out. I believe it's fixed now, let me know what you think.
                                                  You're welcome! It's all good now. Thanks. I feel way better now.

Comment

Originally posted by lars
                                                    ^^ I think the date format on some profiles doesn't work properly, see here.

Maybe I should do something to automatically fix the affected profiles...

I see it's done mine back to front too as I joined on August 1st 2002, not January 8th.
                                                    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Don't know if we've had a feature taken away with the upgrade, but is anybody else still getting a pop-up to tell them that they've received a PM (provided they don't have an ad-blocker in place)? Because mine has all of a sudden stopped. I don't have ad-blocking software in place and I have enabled pop-ups for this site, so I can't understand why this is happening...unless something has been changed. Either way, I miss it. Otherwise, I'm going to neglect my inbox if I don't look carefully enough!
                                                      Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

^ I noticed that too, I guess there's no pop-up at all. And yeah at the inbox neglect, I never notice when I have a new message

Comment

On old UKmix, I had a notification in url bar, saying something like "pop-up window blocked". That way, I knew when I received a new message.

Comment

I don't think the new forums software has that feature. By the time phpBB 3 came out, pretty much every browser had a pop-up blocker of some kind, so I guess they didn't keep the feature.

I've added an issue here, for when I get time for some more enhancements... https://github.com/fazy/ukmix-issues/issues/53

Comment

LOL you guys and your problems noticing you have PMs, I NEVER get PMs :(

EDIT: Now I have another problem. I can't get rid of the 'thanks to Music Gateway' thingy at the top of the forum. I clicked 'don't show me this again' but it won't go away and it's there on every page I go to. I tried logging out and back in, but it STILL won't go away
                                                              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X