• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The size is still different for me. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
      The size is still different for me. :-?
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Yes for me as well, but this doesn't really bother me at all.
        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Has the font been changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
            I don't know if it's only me, but I've noticed text size was always a bit bigger in a [ list][/list]. Test with [ size=85][/size]:

Without LIST
            Hello, my name is Haribo!

With LIST
            • Hello, my name is Haribo!

:-?
            Thanks for pointing this out. I believe it's fixed now, let me know what you think.

Comment

It's all good now, for me at least!

Thanks!

Comment

Not sure if this was already asked somewhere but why do so many people say they now joined on Jan 1st 1970?
                1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

^^ I think the date format on some profiles doesn't work properly, see here.

Maybe I should do something to automatically fix the affected profiles...

Comment

Originally posted by lars
                    Thanks for pointing this out. I believe it's fixed now, let me know what you think.
                    You're welcome! It's all good now. Thanks. I feel way better now.

Comment

^^ I think the date format on some profiles doesn't work properly, see here.

Maybe I should do something to automatically fix the affected profiles...

I see it's done mine back to front too as I joined on August 1st 2002, not January 8th.
                      1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Don't know if we've had a feature taken away with the upgrade, but is anybody else still getting a pop-up to tell them that they've received a PM (provided they don't have an ad-blocker in place)? Because mine has all of a sudden stopped. I don't have ad-blocking software in place and I have enabled pop-ups for this site, so I can't understand why this is happening...unless something has been changed. Either way, I miss it. Otherwise, I'm going to neglect my inbox if I don't look carefully enough!
                        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

^ I noticed that too, I guess there's no pop-up at all. And yeah at the inbox neglect, I never notice when I have a new message

Comment

On old UKmix, I had a notification in url bar, saying something like "pop-up window blocked". That way, I knew when I received a new message.

Comment

I don't think the new forums software has that feature. By the time phpBB 3 came out, pretty much every browser had a pop-up blocker of some kind, so I guess they didn't keep the feature.

I've added an issue here, for when I get time for some more enhancements... https://github.com/fazy/ukmix-issues/issues/53

Comment

LOL you guys and your problems noticing you have PMs, I NEVER get PMs :(

EDIT: Now I have another problem. I can't get rid of the 'thanks to Music Gateway' thingy at the top of the forum. I clicked 'don't show me this again' but it won't go away and it's there on every page I go to. I tried logging out and back in, but it STILL won't go away
                                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

It will be there for a little while (at least when you log in), but it shouldn't be following you around on every page if you have clicked "don't show me again".

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar
                                    It will be there for a little while (at least when you log in), but it shouldn't be following you around on every page if you have clicked "don't show me again".
                                    Nope, it's still following me around on every single page
                                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

It relies on setting a cookie to say you've already seen it. Are you blocking cookies at all?

Also, it works exactly the same way as the message telling you UKMIX was redesigned (with the old logo), did you have the same problem with that one?

Comment

It relies on setting a cookie to say you've already seen it. Are you blocking cookies at all?

Also, it works exactly the same way as the message telling you UKMIX was redesigned (with the old logo), did you have the same problem with that one?
                                        No, that's the weird thing That one went away when I clicked it, but this one is stubborn and refuses to

And cookies aren't blocked either.

EDIT: LMAO ok it's gone now, but I swear it wouldn't go away for like an hour

Comment

Hmmm ok, glad it's sorted

Comment

Hmmm ok, glad it's sorted
                                            LOL sorry I seem to be causing you so much trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty
                                              I sent you one last month, you never answered...
                                              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                                                Originally posted by Shorty
                                                I sent you one last month, you never answered...
                                                You did? LMAO I never even noticed, sorry

Maybe it really IS a problem with not getting a notification for PMs!

Comment

It really isn't hard though, scroll to the top and look at new messages, done.
                                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Yes, but not all of us are observant B. That said, I am keeping an eye out for "1 new message" now....but I still miss the notification.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X