X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rihab95
    Originally posted by Haribo
    Originally posted by UKMIX
    Your message contains 77706 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
    :(
    Oh, didn't know there was a restriction.
    What am I going to do with my personal chart archive now, I only reserved one post for that..?
    Take pictures of all the info on your opening post and put them instead of the humongous characters...

Comment

• today Ive received server error couple times.
      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles
        today Ive received server error couple times.
        I have only once received a server error! :(

Comment

• I recently have problems reading posts including italic writing. Is it just me or a general problem?
          Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• so far ever since the change I haven't experienced any problems at all.
            Thank you!

Comment

• UKMIX was superslow a few days ago. But now it's back to normal.
              last.fm
              Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• It's just a bit slower than usually for me.
                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                  It's just a bit slower than usually for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagich
                    Originally posted by Serby
                    It's just a bit slower than usually for me.

Comment

• It's really slow right now!

Comment

• Sorry for the slow-downs tonight.

There have been problems with database queries, especially on the home page, making the site generally slower over the last week or so. I get alerts about it. Tonight I tried to make some database changes, but one of the operations took longer than expected and caused the server to run out of physical memory.

Anyway, enough technical blah blah... it's working better now, but I'll need to do a bit more in the coming days to get everything running smoothly.

Comment

• UKmix barely loads now.

Comment

UKmix barely loads now.
                            Yeah it's very slow.

Comment

UKmix barely loads now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon
                                Originally posted by Serby
                                UKmix barely loads now.
                                Yeah it's very slow.
                                Yes. It's normal for a few minutes and then it's annoyingly slow.

Comment

• Also having this problem.
                                  Originally posted by Bsquared
                                  I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

• U.K.M.I.X.is.so.f.*.*.*.i.n.g.s.l.o.o.o.o.o.o.w.t.o.d.a.y. :evil:

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed the forum doing strange things with words? I'm having issues seeing italics in certain posts - they get blanked out. Just had it happen with one of my posts and its been happening the last few days in our Worst Songs of All Time countdown.
                                    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• ^ I think it might be just you.

Comment

• UKmix is so SLOW! It`s unbearable! :x :x :x So, so, so, so slow constantly showing server error messages........ Please, do something!!

Comment

• It`s not just Virgostar, UKmix is slow, constantly gives me server error messages and when i re-enter it again I have to type my username and password again! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

• Geez stop moaning, Lars did say why.
                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                              Geez stop moaning, Lars did say why.
                                              I'm thankful he explained it, but it's still annoying

Comment

• I was mainly referring to dear sweet Gagich, bless him, he sure is not happy!
                                                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                  EDIT: Has anyone else noticed the forum doing strange things with words? I'm having issues seeing italics in certain posts - they get blanked out. Just had it happen with one of my posts and its been happening the last few days in our Worst Songs of All Time countdown.
                                                  It started happening to me too :-? :-?

Comment

• Plus the main/index page of the forum doesn't load properly sometimes when I come here...I get the names of each of the forums & who has last posted in there, but nothing else.
                                                    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X