UKMIX Helpdesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    So we won't have Random Thoughts Thread anymore? How about dealing with people who are causing problems instead of closing the thread?
    We are discussing how best to make this work for all posters based on the feedback we had, in the meantime be patient.

Comment

• The bots are getting more and more busy with spam threads. Maybe turn on manual approval of new accounts for now?
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Yeah I've been sending multiple reports this morning
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• [MENTION=38436]KEY9481[/MENTION]
          Please only report spam that is posted in running topics, and/or new threads that are not recognizable as such at first glance.
          The Asian spammers that use Chinese Korean, Russian, etc. characters are easy to spot and are dealt with as fast as possible.
          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Would it be worth giving a few members who always report the spam, the power to delete the spam threads?
            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Can't find my 2015 year-end chart thread at all. It's not in either Personal Charts forum.

Site failed to load again yesterday - though only for about 6 minutes at around 6PM.
              Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (18th Jan 20) - JessiePaege, Pigsx7, Shires, Selena, GlantisCharli, Lane 8, Al Savior, Grgia

Comment

• Maybe you guys should stop new members from registering for a few days till it calms down a bit?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                  Can't find my 2015 year-end chart thread at all. It's not in either Personal Charts forum.
                  I can't find this thread anywhere on the database (unless it's in a forum I don't have access to).

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Maybe you guys should stop new members from registering for a few days till it calms down a bit?
                  Wayne has done this while he looks for more solutions today.
                  late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                    I can't find this thread anywhere on the database (unless it's in a forum I don't have access to).

Wayne has done this while he looks for more solutions today.
                    I think it may be a victim of the transfer. CZB mentioned losing some of his posts before.
                    Here is the thread that i cut and pasted over to Haven http://fatherandy2.proboards.com/thr...-2015-complete
                    "Tony's Top 50 Hits / Albums 2015 (COMPLETE!)" 3rd Jan 2016
                    Unfortunately, you can't cut and paste it back to UKMix as it loses the formatting once it's posted on Haven. So i'd have to spend time adjusting it all.
                    Last edited by Blondini; Fri December 6th, 2019, 18:43.
                    Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (18th Jan 20) - JessiePaege, Pigsx7, Shires, Selena, GlantisCharli, Lane 8, Al Savior, Grgia

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondini View Post
                      I think it may be a victim of the transfer. CZB mentioned losing some of his posts before.
                      Here is the thread that i cut and pasted over to Haven http://fatherandy2.proboards.com/thr...-2015-complete
                      "Tony's Top 50 Hits / Albums 2015 (COMPLETE!)" 3rd Jan 2016
                      Unfortunately, you can't cut and paste it back to UKMix as it loses the formatting once it's posted on Haven. So i'd have to spend time adjusting it all.
                      Bizarrely, your 2016 chart was started in Dec 2015 - https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...OMPLETE!-pg-4)

Comment

• Oh. That clears that up! Erm.

I forgot that i combined 2 years in one thread - inspired by Bill Crazycrazy. Bad move, it seems!
                        Last edited by Blondini; Fri December 6th, 2019, 19:42.

Comment

• I can't find the button for reporting someone anymore.
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            I can't find the button for reporting someone anymore.
                            Thanks for pointing this out, you should be able to see it now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                              Thanks for pointing this out, you should be able to see it now?
                              Yes, it is back. Thanks.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• How do i post an Instagram post???

I used the instagram link on advanced options. But it won't show any picture or instagram post
                                It just shows a missing thumbnail
                                [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• is the search function working for any of you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                    How do i post an Instagram post???

I used the instagram link on advanced options. But it won't show any picture or instagram post
                                    It just shows a missing thumbnail
                                    It does work - see below...

From this link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X1ndOn..._web_copy_link

Yoiu need this selection of text:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5X1ndOnoA0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Code:
                                    [ instagram ]p/B5X1ndOnoA0[ /instagram ]
                                    Obviously, remove the spaces within the trags.

Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                    is the search function working for any of you guys?
                                    Working fine for me, what issues are you having with it?

Comment

Working fine for me, what issues are you having with it?
                                      it's fine now! it may have been some glitch

Comment

• The board is slowly becoming more 'glitchy' again. Especially posting issues.
                                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                          The board is slowly becoming more 'glitchy' again. Especially posting issues.
                                          What kind of posting issues?

The double posting I accept is a problem but is there anything else I’m maybe not seeing?

Comment

What kind of posting issues?

The double posting I accept is a problem but is there anything else I’m maybe not seeing?
                                            Well in my experience it's the frequency of it. A while ago you did something that ensured things to work fast but the last few weeks I've noticed more loading issues, more double posts, pages freezing while trying to post etc.
                                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Wayne
                                              Wanted to post charts and it started to freeze again when hitting the button to submit.
                                              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Newbie question: When am I allowed to create threads? I'm assuming I can't yet (can't see the option), is it a time thing, a number of posts thing, a proving-to-staff-I'm-not-a-robot thing?
                                                ♥♥♥

FEISTY Alternative Singles Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Katie View Post
                                                  Newbie question: When am I allowed to create threads? I'm assuming I can't yet (can't see the option), is it a time thing, a number of posts thing, a proving-to-staff-I'm-not-a-robot thing?
                                                  Pretty much! You can create a new thread after ten posts. Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                    Pretty much! You can create a new thread after ten posts. Welcome!
                                                    Ah, cool, thanks!
                                                    ♥♥♥

FEISTY Alternative Singles Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X