No announcement yet.

UKMIX Helpdesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the update look absolutely aweful on my iphone.... what I gotta do?
    Especially instagram post, pics etc. look too big and out of place
    weekly chart
    2012 year end

Comment

• The Search function sucks

I'm trying to find The National thread in Artist Chart Analysis and it doesn't come up.

Comment

• And I can't believe someone is made about a gif war/fight/discussion. C'mon! Turn off your phone and go outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeFan View Post
          So the update look absolutely aweful on my iphone.... what I gotta do?
          Especially instagram post, pics etc. look too big and out of place
          I don’t have this issue but I’ve seen a couple of people mention phone view being a bugger - can you print screen what you mean please so I can see?

Comment

• How do you post a video from your mobile? I tried the video button and pasted a full youtube link, but it doesn't show up....

Comment

• ^
              If you are talking about BTS, then it's there and I can see and play it!
              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• ^ Wait you can watch the video? I only see the link, not the video....

Comment

• ^
                  UKMiXColbieKodaline.PNG

Comment

• ^Ah thats becouse i used the [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] there for the bts one. If i use the video button on my phone and paste the link from youtube like i did in the kodaline thread, it only shows the link, so thats why i asked. Guess the video button only works when on laptop?

Comment

• ^
                      OK. I see. Have added the Kodaline video to your post.
                      The link must be: www.youtube.com . Both the mobile link: m.youtube.com and short link: www.youtu.be don't work

Comment

• ^ Still doesnt work for me. Guess i will have to use the [ youtube] [ /youtube ]
                        Last edited by Colbie; Sun January 19th, 2020, 20:16.

Comment

• How do I get rid of the "add link" option under my replies?? And I can't do PMs either. "Not authorized."

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            ^
                            OK. I see. Have added the Kodaline video to your post.
                            The link must be: www.youtube.com . Both the mobile link: m.youtube.com and short link: www.youtu.be don't work
                            Wait i got it now, thanks!

Its like this: [ video = youtube; short yt link] normal youtube link [ /video ]

Comment

• ^
                              Yes, the coding is a bit bizarre and complicated now when entered manually...

Comment

• Where has the "last page" button gone to. A pain in having to type in a page number. The numbers at the bottom of the screen do not seem to work either or are extremely slow in updating

Comment

• Originally posted by emjel View Post
                                  Where has the "last page" button gone to. A pain in having to type in a page number. The numbers at the bottom of the screen do not seem to work either or are extremely slow in updating
                                  Under the "last post", you see a name and a blue button with two arrows. Click on the blue button with the 2 arrows and it will lead you to the last page/post of the thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                    The Search function sucks

I'm trying to find The National thread in Artist Chart Analysis and it doesn't come up.
                                    it doesn't work for me either
                                    I'm using google to find threads now

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post

Under the "last post", you see a name and a blue button with two arrows. Click on the blue button with the 2 arrows and it will lead you to the last page/post of the thread!
                                      I cannot see a blue button with two arrows, unless it's a wood/trees thing. I tried to post a screen shot, but apparently, I am not authorised to upload an image and have no idea how to get authorised either,

Last edited by emjel; Mon January 20th, 2020, 16:38.

Comment

• Is it possible to delete or don't show "Last edited by" thing ?
                                        My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

Comment

• I read that I need to activate my signature in the settings, but I can't find that option?
                                          [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post
                                            I read that I need to activate my signature in the settings, but I can't find that option?
                                            You need to go to the Account tab and then find 'Conversation Detail Options'. You can activate your signature there.
                                            I can see your siggy btw!
                                            Last edited by Hejira; Mon January 20th, 2020, 19:47.
                                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Is the reputation system out the window btw? I do see the orange bars but I don't see an option to give reputation anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

You need to go to the Account tab and then find 'Conversation Detail Options'. You can activate your signature there.
                                                I can see your siggy btw!
                                                This is strange - sometimes it's shown, sometimes not ...
                                                [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Originally posted by LOVE+FEAR View Post

This is strange - sometimes it's shown, sometimes not ...
                                                  Yeah, actually I'm noticing that too LOL. I suppose it's just glitches in the early stages of the new design, it'll be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmc219 View Post
                                                    How do I get rid of the "add link" option under my replies?? And I can't do PMs either. "Not authorized."
                                                    Yes I'm having the same problem too omg!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X