• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
    ^
    Change the style [at the bottom left] to "Smaller Logo Mobile Style"
    Thanks! It works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      It's not going to happen though, so I'd suggest not labouring the point.

I can probably make changes to the existing style to make it more in line with what we had from a colours point of view but fundamentally, it will not be possible to go back to what we had.
      We will get used to it. At least things are working now and that's all that matters.
      If I may suggest something: A more eye-friendly layout/banner on the top of the site would be welcome. Is customizing the layout an option? Cause I'd be glad to do it.
      "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
      https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
      "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Is there anyway to stop posts being stretched like this: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/general-...4#post10341244

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          Is there anyway to stop posts being stretched like this: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/general-...4#post10341244
          What is your problem with gif posts? I mean if they're not allowed than make it a concrete rule.

Comment

Is there anyway to stop posts being stretched like this: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/general-...4#post10341244
            I personally think the layout for this new version of vBulletin is terrible. Short, barely 1 sentence post replies take 1/3 of screen on desktop and 1/2 of the screen on mobile. The previous version felt more compact which I appreciated a lot.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

What is your problem with gif posts? I mean if they're not allowed than make it a concrete rule.
              Do you want to calm down? That wasn’t what I was getting at, I was asking for the posts to be laid out uniformly and not stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

I personally think the layout for this new version of vBulletin is terrible. Short, barely 1 sentence post replies take 1/3 of screen on desktop and 1/2 of the screen on mobile. The previous version felt more compact which I appreciated a lot.
                If there was a way of getting rid of all of the dead space it’d be appreciated.

Comment

If there was a way of getting rid of all of the dead space it’d be appreciated.
                  Unfortunately I think that's out of Wayne 's hands, it's up to vBulletin.

Comment

• Why in the TV forum does it show Spartan’s reply at 7:30 last night in the Masked Singer thread as the newest response despite half a dozen threads having newer responses? I’ve cleared my cache and no good.

Comment

Why in the TV forum does it show Spartan’s reply at 7:30 last night in the Masked Singer thread as the newest response despite half a dozen threads having newer responses? I’ve cleared my cache and no good.
                      That's the main issue for me as well.

Comment

• Oddly, Spartan had replied last - just at a different time and date!

Comment

• Sounds like Future Nostalgia!
                          [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• I'm having problems making posts again. It's taking an awfully long time for a post to be made. I just made a post before that took over 5 minutes to appear with the board stuck on "working".

One day last week posting was much better for a few hours but it seems to be back to always being slow again. I'm being patient as I know there are still some teething problems but there seems to be no end in sight to the slow posting problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie View Post
                              I'm having problems making posts again. It's taking an awfully long time for a post to be made. I just made a post before that took over 5 minutes to appear with the board stuck on "working".

One day last week posting was much better for a few hours but it seems to be back to always being slow again. I'm being patient as I know there are still some teething problems but there seems to be no end in sight to the slow posting problem.
                              Yep. Takes ages to post something for me too. Also threads take a while to open.

Comment

• Wayne, there’s also an issue with placing the cursor in the reply box - if I copy and paste a list, then try to click at the end of an item in the list, it doesn’t place the cursor in the right place and seems generally non-responsive. This is on iPad and didn’t happen before the upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                  The Search function sucks

I'm trying to find The National thread in Artist Chart Analysis and it doesn't come up.
                                  I've finally figured out how to use the Search function. It's working well!

Comment

• Is there any way to make multi-quote possible for mobile?
                                    [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

• Whenever I try to post a reply appears: "Error. You are not authorized to create this post".

Can anyone help me with this?
                                      All site news & announcements will be posted here. This is also the place for any queries, technical or otherwise, to be posted.

Comment

• It works only after I put the link in the box...
                                        All site news & announcements will be posted here. This is also the place for any queries, technical or otherwise, to be posted.

Comment

• New users are assumed to be spammers, who naturally would want to post a link.

Comment

• Hi, is it possible to remove this thread? It's basically empty now as I redacted the archive posts in it but I can't get the first post edits to save for some reason.
                                            Last edited by Katie; Tue February 11th, 2020, 02:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katie View Post
                                              Hi, is it possible to remove this thread? It's basically empty now as I redacted the archive posts in it but I can't get the first post edits to save for some reason.
                                              OK, it has been deleted.

Comment

• I get the following message when I want to write a new pm:

You have reached your stored private message quota of 500 topics. You have 862 topics saved combined in your private message folders. Please delete some of your existing topics.

That's weird because I thought the limit is higher; and it doesn't make sense when I have 862 saved when the limit is 500 (I should have get the message earlier, shouldn't I?).

Comment

• For some reason I can never access this site in the early morning between 6am and 8am France time. It keeps loading or times out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post
                                                    For some reason I can never access this site in the early morning between 6am and 8am France time. It keeps loading or times out.
                                                    Yeah, it hits at 10PM my time. The system goes down for maintenance every day at that time. I've only see it last for that long only a couple times. Usually it seems to be about 40 minutes or so.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X