X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ilearnedfromthebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post

As I mentioned in my PM, that error affects everyone - we are currently looking at steps we can take to fix it.

Fortunately, the database errors are no longer happening with such regularity that they cause downtime - the issue now is with the software itself and we hope that by installing a non-phar version of the vBulletin software, that fatal error will go away.

Fortunately, the site is improved on the whole.
    Isnt better to upgrade/move whole web to IPSFocus? There are not these errors and always available for access.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
    Here is that fatal error about I made thread:
    https://twitter.com/VasekMichael/sta...838992386?s=20
    As I mentioned in my PM, that error affects everyone - we are currently looking at steps we can take to fix it.

Fortunately, the database errors are no longer happening with such regularity that they cause downtime - the issue now is with the software itself and we hope that by installing a non-phar version of the vBulletin software, that fatal error will go away.

Fortunately, the site is improved on the whole.

Leave a comment:

• ilearnedfromthebest
    replied
    Here is that fatal error about I made thread:
    https://twitter.com/VasekMichael/sta...838992386?s=20

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowDutch7 View Post
    How can I see the yearly RIAA units from Purpose ( Justin Bieber ) ?
    You can see charts and sales from Justin's Purpose era here:
    https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...he-purpose-era

Justin's general chart and sales history:
    https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...-sales-history

Leave a comment:

• ShadowDutch7
    replied
    How can I see the yearly RIAA units from Purpose ( Justin Bieber ) ?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied

I’ve switched it off to non-members so it will only be visible when you’re signed in.
    ahh thank you didnt notice that was the reason why it wasnt available everytime

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    is there aconvinient way to find the latest postsof all threads?

EDIT: I always used the Today's Posts button. Which seems is not there sometimes after the last update?
    I’ve switched it off to non-members so it will only be visible when you’re signed in.

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    is there aconvinient way to find the latest postsof all threads?

EDIT: I always used the Today's Posts button. Which seems is not there sometimes after the last update?
    Last edited by BeeBoy; Sat January 16, 2021, 22:14.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied

Hmm that’s odd - I tried to replicate it but was fine for me. There might have been a temporary SSL issue which made it look like the page was unsafe.

Is it still happening?
    it's ok now! maybe it was bc of the glitches those days

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    ^ I know

We are working in the background though in response to these errors, as they occur.

We won’t be defeated!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    The site is not working well tonight

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    I experienced a crash this afternoon.
    yep, I experienced a couple...

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I experienced a crash this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    NOMINEE for the 3rd Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I was online and posting here, when suddenly the site crashed and wouldn't load anymore. I tried and tried and finally gave up.

A few hours have passed. Glad it's working again.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    I got a virus notification on the first page (not on the others) of Hailee Steinfeld :: The "Love Myself" Era thread

it's the only one I've got here ever , the other threads seem fine
    Hmm that’s odd - I tried to replicate it but was fine for me. There might have been a temporary SSL issue which made it look like the page was unsafe.

Is it still happening?

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    I got a virus notification on the first page (not on the others) of Hailee Steinfeld :: The "Love Myself" Era thread

it's the only one I've got here ever , the other threads seem fine

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Is there a way to increase the possibilities for the signature? Not sure if it's just me, but I would love being able to put more than just two links into my signature.

Like, there are tons of things I could put there: my weekly charts, my year-end countdown, the personal chart of the year countdown, soon the link to one of my survivors etc. (and if I would host the fave member countdown yet again, that'd be another link I'd love to put into my signature)...
    I will be reviewing this as part of reviewing the Premium Users relaunch - I can increase the limits for both Standard Users and Premium Users but Premium Users will get more as one of the benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Is there a way to increase the possibilities for the signature? Not sure if it's just me, but I would love being able to put more than just two links into my signature.

Like, there are tons of things I could put there: my weekly charts, my year-end countdown, the personal chart of the year countdown, soon the link to one of my survivors etc. (and if I would host the fave member countdown yet again, that'd be another link I'd love to put into my signature)...

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Hellu?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    I keep getting periodic fatal errors but then it comes back a few minutes later.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    IS the site crashing for everyone after every five to ten actions or just me ?
    No, it is still laggy - I had over 200 database error return emails since we came back online (these are sent whenever someone does something and the site freezes or times out as the database can’t handle the query).

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    IS the site crashing for everyone after every five to ten actions or just me ?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    ^ It was for everyone, culminating in the database crashing again.

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    ^yeah it's occasionally happening to me in the last hour, too (two or three times I think)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X