Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne? This is scary!

Comment

I don't know, but anyway I've just changed it, so you'll soon find out! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
        Wayne? This is scary!
        LOVING life!

Cheers Lars.

Comment

It's going to show your previous username as well, but just need to tweak something to make that work...

Comment

Ok, it works now... you might not like it, but the strikethrough is easy to understand, and will automatically go after 3 months.

Time to do a few more changes for people...

Comment

It already works
              It's looks good imo + i think that information of previous username should be somewhere on profile, permanently.

btw the warning about quota limit is barely noticeable now
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by serbia95riri
                It already works
                It's looks good imo + i think that information of previous username should be somewhere on profile, permanently.
                Why?

Some of us have requested changes that are just so insignificant, its not worth it - I don't want the 04wayne bit there forever., thank-you.

Comment

Thanks Lars!!

Comment

^ why not only Eamon? it would look better imo

btw, lars, you're great...previous quotes already have implemented new usernames

Comment

^ why not only Eamon? it would look better imo

btw, lars, you're great...previous quotes already have implemented new usernames
                      Yeah it probably would but I like keeping my year of birth close to my name.

Comment

Thanks! I'm not going to argue with your first point ;) - but on the second point, I'm not seeing it, I think the old names are showing. If it can be fixed, it probably won't be until the weekend....

Comment

Hey Chun, where did 1720 come from?
                          vulnicura.

Comment

UPDATE: nickname just changed!

Thanks, Lars!
                            vulnicura.

Comment

Bye m2c thanks lars
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

^ Oops, previous username is already in profile.

Will it stay there forever, or it will disappear there too, like the strike-through ones?

Comment

'Tis done. Here are all the changes:

04wayne -> Wayne
                                  mimifan09 -> Eamon
                                  chun1702 -> Chun
                                  KevinScream -> LonelyDreamer
                                  hugom2c -> hugo
                                  JustForMe -> summer
                                  jkkdark -> Jonathan
                                  BreakBreakDown -> Dior
                                  jlo17 -> Terence

Hopefully I haven't messed any up; it would be especially awkward if I actually swapped them around or something! PM or reply here if any problems.

I'm planning to leave this amnesty open until the end of February, after which it will be a good while before it happens again.

Will it stay there forever, or it will disappear there too, like the strike-through ones?
                                  I haven't decided, but probably at least a year.

Comment

Thanks again Lars. Appreciate it.

Comment

^ Oops, previous username is already in profile.

I can totally live with this, I actually like this - I just can't wait for the strike-through to disappear in 3 months!

Comment

Wow will take a while to get used to some!
                                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

THE NEW ME

Comment

^ I'm sure you couldn't wait to change your name T.
                                            Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Changing your username completely is not a good idea in my opinion, I think I'll just add capitals and an exclamation mark to mine.
                                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I think having the old username next to the new one for a bit is helpful so we can remember who's who

I like my username, but I wonder if Megan is taken
                                                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Well in the case of Terence, I've pretty much called him by his first name (or just T) for ages now, not his former username...not like none of us long-time regulars don't know people by their first names etc.

In some other cases, I may do a double-take & have to remember their previous username, but for others who have gone to their real names, it's fine IMO.
                                                  Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

^ Yeah almost everyone I interact with regularly call me by my name and I started to cringe whenever anyone called me by old username so I was only delighted to get rid of it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X