No announcement yet.

UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've sent my list in, no doubt missed loads.

Comment

• I turned my list in a couple days ago, already realized I'm missing a couple people, but can't be bothered to update.

Pretty sure I have an idea of the top five acts and honestly, looking more forward to the lower part of the list to see what wacky shenanigans you all came up with in your lists

Comment

• Voted!

That was really, really tough (as expected) but I'm happy with my final list

Comment

• 8 of my top 10 are male acts - I think the same would be said for females if this was a 90s countdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
            I turned my list in a couple days ago, already realized I'm missing a couple people, but can't be bothered to update.

Pretty sure I have an idea of the top five acts and honestly, looking more forward to the lower part of the list to see what wacky shenanigans you all came up with in your lists
            I think the whole list is pretty surprising. It's really reminded me of how broad the forum's taste actually is.
            Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [11 weeks] + Drake invasion

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• just sent my list
              My music library: LAST.FM

Comment

• Ill do this tomorrow morning. Surely can whip up a quick list.
                UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Just voted!
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• JSparksFan You might just get your 50 voters yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                      Okkkk I'll have a think. This sounds fun
                      Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                      I feel like at least half of my picks will be hipster/underground artists that no one has heard of. But I'll play, thanks for the invite!
                      Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                      This sounds great. I’m in!
                      Originally posted by Zeph View Post
                      Count me in; this will be fun. Can you send reminders again in May?
                      Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                      I’ll vote in this soon.
                      Just following up with everyone who expressed interest in this thread. Tick tock, y'all!

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        JSparksFan You might just get your 50 voters yet!
                        I just might! Only nine votes away!

Comment

• Omg just saw this! Let me pull something together
                          "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Hi I will submit my votes some time this afternoon if you are still taking more votes.

Comment

• Voted. Whittled down the OP suggestions list, then threw some positions up top, then just spread em out. Bit whatever, but will be interesting to see the results.
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Give me a few minutes for this, Akini! Phew.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                  Give me a few minutes for this, Akini! Phew.
                                  No problem! I might keep the ballot box open for a bit. I'm stubborn about getting to 50 and we're so close already!

Comment

• SENT!

Aside from my top 3, my list seems very random. It's really hard to rank them cause there are a lot of artists that I used to listen to a lot growing up but barely listen to nowadays yet I still have lots of childhood memories attached to these artists.

At the same time, there are also many artists whose music I really enjoy these days but they only have like 1-2 albums/EP's out so idk, we'll see I guess.

Comment

• So... am I too late?
                                      Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                      http://jordivanderwaal.tumblr.com
                                      https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        SENT!

Aside from my top 3, my list seems very random. It's really hard to rank them cause there are a lot of artists that I used to listen to a lot growing up but barely listen to nowadays yet I still have lots of childhood memories attached to these artists.

At the same time, there are also many artists whose music I really enjoy these days but they only have like 1-2 albums/EP's out so idk, we'll see I guess.
                                        Felt the exact same way. Also some artistd that I liked just one era and they kind of faded or didn't grab me as much during those 20 years, or are new discoveries.

It was difficult
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post
                                          So... am I too late?
                                          JSparksFan will probably let you slide

Comment

• i DONE VOTED
                                            1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post
                                              So... am I too late?
                                              You're not too late! I'm keeping this open until we get at least 50 voters!

Plot twist - it never actually starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

You're not too late! I'm keeping this open until we get at least 50 voters!

Thanks

Just voted. Choosing what goes on that list was one of the hardest things in my entire life.
                                                Find me here:

https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                                http://jordivanderwaal.tumblr.com
                                                https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

Even I start all my countdowns. I just never finish them
                                                  1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                                    Even I start all my countdowns. I just never finish them
                                                    I'll scream if I finish this before you finish your pure pop anthems countdown.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X