No announcement yet.

UKMix Favourite Songs of the Last 20 Years | #1 - #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I just know there will be a few moments of regret when I realise what I’ve missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Yeah I just know there will be a few moments of regret when I realise what I’ve missed.
      Your face when Aqua pops up the top 20. Devastated.

Comment

• In my life, I think I’ve ever called five songs my favorite song of all time (3 in this time bracket, tho the last one was 16 years ago). If I start with those 3 and trickle my way down, I should be done in 10 hours?
        Greatest
        Of
        All
        Time

Comment

• I guess we will have 40 voters?
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Can we just announce this as the winner now and be done?
            1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• I will proudly be voting for this:

When I was a confused young teenager, who didn't really know whether fancying boys was right or wrong - Gareth Gates really helped me to come to terms with that. And this album was one of my first that I ever really wanted to own - I used to sing this song loudly and proudly in my bedroom. Anyway, enough of my tragic childhood.

SO many good songs - this countdown will irritate me so much as I will probably like/love just about everything. I am currently putting my list together though.

Comment

• still in process
                having problem with ranking of mostly leftfield songs nobody ever heard

Comment

• I dropped a fair bit of stuff I knew wouldn’t get votes (mostly dance/house) but damn I forgot Shardz!

Comment

• Hope y'all haven't forgotten about this classic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      Hope y'all haven't forgotten about this classic:

This would have easily been in my top 3 if it was released in the time frame
                      1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

This would have easily been in my top 3 if it was released in the time frame
                        Omg. This Spotify playlist is All Out 00s and includes 2000 - infuriated.

Comment

• 1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Is this the part where we get to pester cheapy for the results?
                            Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

• Originally posted by navi View Post
                              having problem with ranking of mostly leftfield songs nobody ever heard
                              There are at least 6 or 7 songs in my top 20 that I'm not expecting anyone else to have voted for

My last.fm

Comment

• Gonna get this in tonight....sorry for last minute!
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Gonna get this in tonight....sorry for last minute!
                                  Perfect ! I hope there are plenty of other last minute voters out there

Comment

• ok so I scrapped the previous method and did a 2 from each year + some wildcards, just got to finalise this random mess and then order, should be done tomorrow.
                                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Important question cheapthrill: Will my #1 receive the same amount of points regardless of how many songs I send in?
                                      Greatest
                                      Of
                                      All
                                      Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        Important question cheapthrill: Will my #1 receive the same amount of points regardless of how many songs I send in?
                                        Yes, even though I have no idea what that #1 choice could possibly be!

A #1 choice is 50 points regardless of whether you turn in 20 or 50 songs.

Comment

• k then I’m done. Give me a few minutes.
                                          Greatest
                                          Of
                                          All
                                          Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post
                                            Is this the part where we get to pester cheapy for the results?
                                            Yes, but you'll have to wait until mid-December because that's how long I had to pester all of you.
                                            well, except Akini and heppolo I guess. They are allowed to pester me.

Comment

• Since someone just asked, midnight for me is about 15 hours from now. If you think you'll be a little late, just let me know as I can accept entries while I am still tallying the votes.

Comment

• I don't know how I am able to do this. So many songs to choose from.

Let me just do a quick list of songs from my playlists then.

Comment

• Actually I’m going to submit more songs to make my top 5/10 have more value so hang tight!
                                                  Greatest
                                                  Of
                                                  All
                                                  Time

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Yes, but you'll have to wait until mid-December because that's how long I had to pester all of you.
                                                    Well, if it’s anything like your survivors, we’ll have the whole thing done and dusted by Wednesday afternoon.
                                                    Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Working...
                                                    X