Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jonathan View Post

I sent you my list. Did you receive it?
    Yes, I did! Sorry I missed it! I was only trying to ignore SholasBoy's votes.

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
    Cheapthrills can you hurry up and start this please
    I am holding off for a couple people who said they were working on their lists already
    navi and Affillate

That would give us 49 voters. Imagine if Wayne is the reason this didn't hit 50.

Comment

• Can’t help but feel that since I voted everyone wants to be involved
      1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
        Can’t help but feel that since I voted everyone wants to be involved
        Well, you were part of my marketing program, but it seems your charms were immune to Wayne.

Comment

• Alright semi-happy with this bunch, gonna throw them into the set of 50 and see what happens!
          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Voted. A handful I think I'll be the only voter for, but also a couple of not so obvious entries from some artists and some definite personal faves. Fun to see how it lands.
            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Originally posted by Affillate View Post
              Voted. A handful I think I'll be the only voter for, but also a couple of not so obvious entries from some artists and some definite personal faves. Fun to see how it lands.
              Not you specifically, but overall, I think 90% of these songs are ones where just one person voted for them
              We'll see as I've only tallied 20 voters so far.

Also, I have begun to loathe Jay-Z and Sophie Ellis-Bextor for having hyphens in their names. The amount of times convert text to table has gotten jacked up because of them

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                Not you specifically, but overall, I think 90% of these songs are ones where just one person voted for them
                We'll see as I've only tallied 20 voters so far.

Also, I have begun to loathe Jay-Z and Sophie Ellis-Bextor for having hyphens in their names. The amount of times convert text to table has gotten jacked up because of them
                I didn’t even know anybody here would even think to vote for a Jay-Z song. I almost did but thot it would be a lost cause.

Unless you’re talking about the King collabs.
                Greatest
                Of
                All
                Time

Comment

Well, you were part of my marketing program, but it seems your charms were immune to Wayne.
                  It’s a silent protest for Mary Mary
                  1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Just send you my list cheapthrills

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
                      Just send you my list cheapthrills
                      Thank Ruthymon - I had some questions about it if you can check your PM

Comment

• just submit my list

Comment

• Thanks, navi! JSparksFan looks like I was able to manifest 50 after all The magic from you must have rubbed off (even though Wayne continues to sabotage me at every turn).

So for everyone, I am waiting to hear back on a couple questions from a few voters. I have tallied 30 of the 50 votes so far - and we are already up to 1100 songs Trying to figure out how to present the list since the vast majority is still one-off votes from a single person.

Right now, 58 points are needed to break into the top 100, but that will definitely change upwards as I add the other votes.

Comment

Thanks, navi! JSparksFan looks like I was able to manifest 50 after all The magic from you must have rubbed off (even though Wayne continues to sabotage me at every turn).

So for everyone, I am waiting to hear back on a couple questions from a few voters. I have tallied 30 of the 50 votes so far - and we are already up to 1100 songs Trying to figure out how to present the list since the vast majority is still one-off votes from a single person.

Right now, 58 points are needed to break into the top 100, but that will definitely change upwards as I add the other votes.
                            Congrats! Your promo paid off!
                            Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [100-96]
                            Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                            Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                            Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                            AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Adele]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

Trying to figure out how to present the list since the vast majority is still one-off votes from a single person.
                              This is bringing back nightmares of the debut countdown with so many ties and one person votes

I'm sure it'll all be worth it.

Comment

• Just do all the one-person votes in a big dump and then move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Just do all the one-person votes in a big dump and then move on
                                  Co-sign. Just make sure to check for accents and "The"'s beforehand.
                                  Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2021: [100-96]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2021: [Starting 12/22]
                                  Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2021: [Starting 12/27]
                                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Easy on Me [4 weeks]
                                  AlbumClash 2.0: [ABBA vs. Adele]

She would stand around after she had set the table and listen to the family give, in unison, thanks to the long-haired man whose gaze always turned upward – probably because he couldn’t bear to see the havoc wreaked in his name.

Comment

• cheapthrills what about the nude Livestream now? ;)
                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top contributors Countdown

Comment

• It was last night. I'm sorry you missed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx View Post
                                        cheapthrills what about the nude Livestream now? ;)
                                        You also missed the GOAT cover too, featuring his very special guest.

This cover actually sounds very Rocky Mountain High.
                                        Greatest
                                        Of
                                        All
                                        Time

Comment

• Also, you missed watching me enter these votes on a spreadsheet until my eyes glazed over...

Comment

It was last night. I'm sorry you missed it!
                                            :(((

Comment

• Almost done tallying - I only have a the last five to go! I'll probably have a look-over to prevent any screw-ups, which there will still doubtlessly be.

And then start working on the countdown!

Some gossip:

1. With five voters left to tally, a song needs 85 points to make the top 100. There are currently ten songs that are in the top 100 because of two people who voted the same song very high. To make the top 200, 52 points are needed, so two votes were needed to make it in that section, which I believe is where I will basically start the countdown.

2. Without revealing too much, I was expecting to see things falling along the lines of my 2000s and 2010s female-led countdowns, but my expectations have been way off. There is one song in particular I thought would finish quite high that might not even make the top 150 (where I start graphics). It's sitting at #146 right now.

3. There is one artist who didn't make the top 100, but has three songs currently sitting in the #101-#110 zone.

4. Currently, there is one artist who has five songs in the top 100, but I don't think it's one people would expect.

I think that's enough nuggets right now.

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                              Just do all the one-person votes in a big dump and then move on
                                              Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                                              Co-sign. Just make sure to check for accents and "The"'s beforehand.
                                              I think I will do something along these lines - maybe dump a lot of the single-vote songs at once, and highlight things that got multiple votes. In the past, I put every song in with the person who voted for the song, but with five voters to go, we're at about 1500 songs, so I won't be including the voter. If I do, it will be in a different capacity.

Comment

• We’re almost there…well to see which song has been brought out of obscurity to be crowned #1 Hmm…

Comment

• If yo organ survivor is anything to go by, I expect nothing less than a huge mess.
                                                  Greatest
                                                  Of
                                                  All
                                                  Time

Comment

• Please no Mariah flood :(

When will you start Cheapy?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X