Clear All

• My revealed songs so far

Spoiler!

8 songs are still to be revealed.
    Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
    Forever and always!

Comment

• Thombus ‘Be Your Girl’ is one of my favourite songs too!

Comment

• Thombus
        Thombus commented
        Editing a comment
        The taste! <3

• Video Games is high but I do really like it, especially the swell of the final chorus.

Because Of You is heavily overrated.

Whenever, Where is great.

Great to see Don't Start Now top 40, a modern classic!

Titanium I've grown to love more the older is gets actually, now it can be heard in isolation from all the other EDM.

Whereas Bleeding Love I have gone off a bit over the years - can't deny its impact though.

Comment

• My single song list is quite short in comparison! I did purposely try and pick a lot of songs I thought would get other votes though.

Losing You is best song from Thombus' list.

cheapthrills just watch this and shut your mouth.

Comment

• I hate the fact that I don't see the pictures in this thread on my pc at work.
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

cheapthrills just watch this and shut your mouth.

so young and so karaoke
            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• So many great songs: Titanium, Bleeding Love, Whenever Wherever, Because Of You. Didn't vote for them, but I could have. Love them.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Thombus is the good sis for including Slay Somethin’! I was going to include that too but thot it would have been a wasted vote.

A lot of flava on his list which I can’t say for everyone.
                Last edited by Goldmoney; Thu November 25, 2021, 18:58.
                Greatest
                Of
                All
                Time

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• aang- Single Song Spotlight

You might know him better as abi, but aang has gone through a rebranding since he submit his votes. SInce you're following a countdown, you might recognize him from doing his own annual countdown for R&B acts, which is always an event. His listis predictably very R&B oriented, though there are some songs I love including My Boo (Don't start with me, G$) and Can't Be Friends.

Comment

• bm08 - Single Song Spotlight

Considering their tastes both run on the R&B side, I love that these two ended up getting paired together. They even have matching unmatched Usher votes. Personally I wish I had thrown some votes to WAP and Savage which were both standouts last year just so we'd have some 2020s representation. That Shawn Mendes vote is a surprising kii tho.

Comment

• It's Thanksgiving in the US today, so I am thankful that:

1. I have finished the write-ups for this countdown as of today.
                                2. I was able to post the updates to this thread seconds before it went down yesterday.
                                3. UKMix had so many contributors to this countdown.

Happy Turkey Day even tho most of you don't celebrate it.

Comment

• This is a much stronger group. I'm not sure if "Breathin|" is my highest song, as I've kind of lost out keeping my list up to date, because this countdown is taking very long. Anyway I always think of Breathin as being an underrated song, so I'm pleased to see it doing do well here. It's a song I thought was pretty standard at first, but the more I listen to it, the more it really grows on you, I love it now. There's some good choices elsewhere here, especially from Robyn and Kelly Clarkson, both of which topped my personal chart.
                                  1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• 'breathin' that high in the ranking and in fact ahead of 'No Tears Left to Cry'? I definitely didn't see that coming.
                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                      I've kind of lost out keeping my list up to date, because this countdown is taking very long.
                                      Happy Thanksgiving! What are you grateful for?

Today, I am grateful that you are not within slapping distance of me right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you grateful for?

Today, I am grateful that you are not within slapping distance of me right now.
                                        I am grateful for that too.
                                        1 Inna |2 Camila Cabello|3 Wizkid |4 Coldplay |5 Kevin McKay

Comment

• Breathin’ has no business being this high.

Without IKWYW, there wouldn’t be a GOAT so I’ll always be eternally grateful for it + the song is hot!
                                          Last edited by Goldmoney; Thu November 25, 2021, 18:56.
                                          Greatest
                                          Of
                                          All
                                          Time

Comment

• My favourites from each of the last few batches:

Ariana Grande - Breathin'
                                            Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
                                            Rihanna - We Found Love
                                            Taylor Swift - Style

Comment

• Dilemma was the reset of all resets in the chocolate community.

Even when I’m with MY BOO, you know I’m cheapy over you!
                                              Last edited by Goldmoney; Thu November 25, 2021, 23:05.
                                              Greatest
                                              Of
                                              All
                                              Time

Comment

• If only people supported "With Every Heartbeat" more instead of "Dancing On My Own"
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
                                                X