- Patrick Wolf - "The Magic Position"
especially when it peaked at #69 in the UK
- Jessie J - "Who's Laughing Now"
it was her first hit to miss the UK Top 10
- Corona - "I Don't Wanna Be A Star"
your dreams have come true, Corona!
- TLC - "Unpretty"
it was not the prettiest song indeed
- Boyzone - "Love Me For A Reason"
there were close to none, I guess
- Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris - "Baby"
especially with this pre-puberty vocals
- Take That - "Love Ain't Here Anymore"
their first single to miss the UK #1 after a stretch of 4 consecutive chart toppers
- Take That - "I'd Wait For Life"
one will spend a lifetime waiting for some life in this song
- Dr Dre ft. Eminem - "Forgot About Dre"
hardly anyone associates this track with Dre these days, I'm afraid
- Eminem - "Ass Like That"
self-promotion at its most prominent form
- Eminem ft. Lil Wayne - "No Love"
to miss the Top 30 just after scoring the year's biggest seller is no love indeed
- Tanita Tikaram - "Stop Listening"
1 single week on the UK chart (at #67) means they actually listened to her and took note
- Sunshine Anderson - "Heard It All Before"
not very advertising title, one hit wonder career followed
- Tinie Tempah - "Simply Unstoppable"
ended up as one of his least successful singles
- Scooch - "The Best Is Yet To Come"
oh yeah, a seven year hiatus topped by a Eurovision entry
- Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
perhaps stupid but pretty successful actually
- Craig David ft. Sting - "Rise & Fall"
chart-wise there was hardly any rise though
- Razorlight - "Stumble And Fall"
- Feeder - "Tumble And Fall"
both fell like rocks on the UK chart
- Mansun - "I Can Only Disappoint U"
and yet I loved this song 15 years ago