(1) Honey - a seamless shift to, and natural evolution from, Daydream, both sonically and lyrically.
(2) Butterfly - it's only fair that the title track gets an official release, and it gives ballad lovers the Mimi they love.
(3) Fourth of July - obvious summer release.
(4) The Roof - punch everyone in the feels during the autumn with her best written ballad.
(5) The Beautiful Ones - punch everyone in the feels once more with a release aimed to peak shortly after Valentine's Day; the emotion and tug-of-pain between Mariah and Dru Hill is something that deserved to be showcased to the general public, with a melodramatic, melancholy video to boot.
Franklin’s music profoundly touched and changed the world, because over and over it offered that bridge to salvation, to freedom.