Worst music videos ever?

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, tdc2000

Postby HotPotato » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:53 pm

fpfbm54 wrote:Well, this music video is ... interesting.
I think it was very nice of Jules Cobb's son Travis to let him borrow his home blue screen.

I assume uncensored version means uncensored for taste, logic and point. Looking forward to that censored version, I'm always on the lookout for a new GIF. :)
This ain't gon be easy
HotPotato
Manager

Postby Phoenixx » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 am

IMO one of them is Somebody That I used to know...
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby Serby » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:50 pm

MarcusDGST6811 wrote:IMO one of them is Somebody That I used to know...
I think it's brilliant.
Serby
Dr. Serby

Postby jpguy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm

NothingFails wrote:
fpfbm54 wrote:Jennifer Lopez-If You Had My Love
seriously? Not a fan of her either really but that was a brilliant video, at least when it came out
Exactly, I don't know what he's thinking :lol: :lol:
::: BTS: Beyond the scene :::
jpguy
Legend

Postby Shorty » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:40 am

biscuits wrote:
HotPotato wrote:
Brad wrote:I like the Viva Forever video. :lol:
Shame on you. :lol:
Yeah, it's truly awful.
I never understood that video. Every single time I watched it as a kid and even now as an adult I still go "What the HELL am I watching?!" :lol: It's a truly bizarre video, and I always thought the Spice Fairies were ugly as sin too.

Ewokguy15 wrote:Worst video I can think of is Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooh. Nicola and her outfit, Kimberly and her hair, the cars being driven but clearly not moving, they really only had a $20 budget on that one lol. One of my favourite bands ever but that video just makes me cringe!
Yeah SKO is terrible but I also thought Biology was pretty bad too - the outfits were awesome but the video was edited so badly. It looked cheap and crappy, and the girls' dancing is so ridiculously out of sync at times. Like towards the end when they're in the line and have to dance off one by one, instead of dancing Kim just WALKS off all nonchalantly, it looks SO stupid :lol: They filmed the video along with See The Day and you can see they're both cheap (though I love the See The Day video cos the girls look stunning) :roll:
I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!
Shorty
Resident WWE Fan

Postby Phoenixx » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:49 am

Set Fire To The Rain by Adele...
Why?
There never came a official Video out and Lyric Videos are all bad...
Phoenixx
Purpose

Postby RockTheBoat » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Yeah most of Girls Alouds videos are pretty cheap looking. Didn't SKO leak early? I seem to remember an unfinished version was screened on TV and then there was a more "finished" version where they had added the effects of the car wheels moving.

I like the cheapness and out of sync dancing in Biology, kinda fits with the song.
Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.
RockTheBoat
Manager

Postby NothingFails » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:43 am

Serby wrote:
MarcusDGST6811 wrote:IMO one of them is Somebody That I used to know...
I think it's brilliant.
Right, I think the STIUTK video actually played a factor in helping make the song huge. It was something different and unique
NothingFails
Legend

Postby nekoocz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:36 am

NothingFails wrote:Right, I think the STIUTK video actually played a factor in helping make the song huge. It was something different and unique
With all the respect to guys who love this song, the video made me hate the song even more.
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby Lety » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Kanye West - Bound 2 (Explicit)
Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!
Lety
Manager

Postby MrLeonix » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:21 am

I can't exactly remember the worst music videos, but I know there are artists with really bad videographies for example: Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, Jonas Brothers, Heidi Montag, Enrique Iglesias, Cher, Rebecca Black , etc , etc.
Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . U2 . Radiohead . Lenny Kravitz . Led Zeppelin . Daft Punk . Oasis . Eminem . Metallica . Soda Stereo
MrLeonix
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 am

you kids don't know bad videos.... those of us who remember MTV in the 80s remember some huge stinkers

I don't think anyone can offer up a video by an A-list artist out today (not counting viral clips or whatever that stink anywhere on the level as this. Before this video, the guy was a huge rock star and this video singlehandedly destroyed his career because his fanbase was appalled at a horrible music video where he tries to dance like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance complete with pink clothes.

Or even this, where one of the most legendary entertainers of all time looks like he made a detour to one of those "make your own video" places in a shopping mall.

Or this or this (I actually like the song despite its reputation as awful) or this (one of my favorite artists and one of her best solo songs, but the video... ick!!!) or this (another great song, luckily he actually remade the video after seeing how bad this one was and the second version became an iconic clip) or this. All of these were hit songs by artists on major labels who all could've done better.

Even "bad" videos today are works of art compared to some of what MTV was playing in the 80s. Even clips like Friday and Chinese Food look better.
NothingFails
Legend

Postby YouMakeMeFeel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:08 am

Oh no, not Kylie hate :cry: :lol: while, I will admit, those videos were pretty bad, she has some really good ones though!

Here's mine, not to hate on one of my favorite bands.....but it's Simply Red "Open Up The Red Box"

http://youtu.be/_W5XIBAIl9E
Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack
YouMakeMeFeel
Manager

Postby Materini » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 am

MrLeonix wrote:I can't exactly remember the worst music videos, but I know there are artists with really bad videographies for example: Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, Jonas Brothers, Heidi Montag, Enrique Iglesias, Cher, Rebecca Black , etc , etc.
Xtina really , she has great videos like Lady marmalde , Beautiful , fighter , can t hold us down , ain t other man , hurt , Candyman, your body , etc
Materini
Superstar

Postby Virgostar » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 am

NothingFails wrote:I don't think anyone can offer up a video by an A-list artist out today (not counting viral clips or whatever that stink anywhere on the level as this. Before this video, the guy was a huge rock star and this video singlehandedly destroyed his career because his fanbase was appalled at a horrible music video where he tries to dance like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance complete with pink clothes.
I think I saw that clip on a TV show once....*shudders*
Let's embrace the point of no return.
Virgostar
Ex-Admin

Postby nekoocz » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Akcet - Kylie

I never noticed how bad the video was bak then, until I saw it again now.
nekoo.cz - follow me
nekoocz
Legend

Postby olukolade » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:17 pm

Rihanna - only girl in the world
Drake - take care.
Take care is the worst
olukolade
Manager

Postby LionH3art » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Pour It Up..
LionH3art
Superstar

Postby NothingFails » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Virgostar wrote:
NothingFails wrote:I don't think anyone can offer up a video by an A-list artist out today (not counting viral clips or whatever that stink anywhere on the level as this. Before this video, the guy was a huge rock star and this video singlehandedly destroyed his career because his fanbase was appalled at a horrible music video where he tries to dance like Jennifer Beals in Flashdance complete with pink clothes.
I think I saw that clip on a TV show once....*shudders*
Its truly atrocious. You literally cannot make a video this bad today unless intentional.

Some of the YouTube comments are golden

"He had to have seen this before it was released. If he had a brain he would have stood on the brake!!"
"Why do I feel like I'm watching a simulation of Jennifer Beals in Flashdance. Billy?? WTF? "She's" a maniac, maniac on the floor! And she's dancin' like she's never danced before! Funny thing is, if I'd done the same performance without the Jennifer Beals chemise and and wussy arm flapping at the beginning, he might've looked less ridiculous. If he were androgynous in everything he did, no one would have made a fuss. But it was this stand-out bizarrely out of character performance of his that got people laughing their heads off. This video is often credited and singlehandedly destroying his career."
"They say that this video killed off Billy's career-well it damn near killed me watching this joke. You know how sometimes a joke, an advert or a song can be so bad it's good ? Well this ISN'T !!!!!!!!"
"Even George Michael thought this was too gay"
NothingFails
Legend

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Billy Squire! :lol: I remember it from when you posted it before, it's like me dancing in my bedroom when no one is around. :lol: Nah I'm much better than that. 8-) I don't think it's that bad. :oops: :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby Brad » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Brad
Winter Is Coming

Postby CrazyCrazy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Brad wrote:No comment.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That is hideous! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CrazyCrazy
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm

CrazyCrazy wrote:Billy Squire! :lol: I remember it from when you posted it before, it's like me dancing in my bedroom when no one is around. :lol: Nah I'm much better than that. 8-) I don't think it's that bad. :oops: :lol:
lol, at least you don't rip off a t-shirt and then put on an even worse looking shirt afterwards LMAO

Film yourself dancing and lipping to Yoko 8-) :lol:
NothingFails
Legend

Postby NothingFails » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm

hahaha. South Park did a spoof of the video with Butters singing that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isujdfWGqss
NothingFails
Legend

Postby Brad » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:46 pm

NothingFails wrote:
hahaha. South Park did a spoof of the video with Butters singing that.
I loved that. Butters is one of their best characters ever. :lol:
Brad
Winter Is Coming

Return to General Music Discussion