UKMIX Worst Songs Of All Time

Moderators: tdc2000, biscuits

Postby matthew_dixon » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:52 pm

120. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (168 points)
Apparently the yelping fool will "have you nekkid by the end of this song." I can't see what about this song would suddenly give you the urge to take all your clothes off though :-? It's a dreadful song by a dreadful overrated artist. Worryingly I could only give it 19 points, so thanks to those who voted it higher!

119. Tweet featuring Missy Elliott - Oops! Oh My (168 points)
Oh crap, from bad to worse! Yes, it's Tweet's ode to playing with yourself. Lyrics include "Some kind of touch caressing my legs. I'm turning red, who could this be?" Well, clearly it's yourself! Stupid girl! I think the worst thing of this is a then rather large Missy Elliott rapping in the middle about touching herself.

118. Coldplay - Clocks (169 points)
Aww, come on guys, what's wrong with "Clocks"? Well, this mighty indie song has been picked by a number of people, rather surprisingly. Tim Cypher obviously hasn't voted it though, as he's a rather surprising person to have as probably the biggest fan of this song on the Mix - he voted it for almost a full year in the UKMIX Chart!

117. Snoop Dogg featuring Charlie Wilson and Justin Timberlake - Signs (170 points)
Yet more yelping from Justin Timberlake here, but this time with "the Doggy Dogg" and the Neptunes in tow. I don't see the fuss with Justin Timberlake, or virtually all of Snoop Dogg's stuff, or virtually all the Neptunes stuff, so guess how much I like this song! :lol:

116. Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz - Snap Ya Fingers (170 points)
Now I'd not heard this until now, but given my previous experience with Lil' Jon songs, I wasn't hopeful. I have to say it's a great call, as this is absolutely terrible - possibly even the worst Lil' Jon single - and that's saying something! Lack of UK chart success keeps it from the worst 100 of all time though.

115. Daphne and Celeste - U.G.L.Y. (171 points)
Round two of the Daphne and Celeste insults now, and whilst "Ooh! Stick You" made the worst 100, the follow up was lesser known and therefore is just about spared. Relistening to this song makes me agree that it's a terrible song, truly terrible song.

114. Beck - Loser (171 points)
Amazing song this one, and another of those "sigh of relief" songs for many, just to know it's not in the worst 100 of all time. A really cool indie song, Beck's something of a "one hit wonder" despite his long career, as this song is the one that is instantly associated with him.

113. Westlife - You Raise Me Up (172 points)
A little known fact is that the Assistant Bishop of Llandaff is actually a fan of this song. I've heard him quote it in at least two sermons! So yeah, it's a truly lovely song this, but maybe a bit twee for some of the "cooler" people on the site. Plus, it was yet another cover for the band who've done cover after cover after cover, and it has a key change in the last verse where they get off their stools. How predictable!

112. Missy Elliott - Work It (173 points)
Another second entry in this section, this time for Missy. Quite frankly, this is her worst song ever if you ask me. I could go on for hours dissecting the terrible lyrics that she's allegedly going on about but I'll keep it short and sweet and just say it's terrible!

111. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite (174 points)
See, this is what happens when a couple of people vote alphabetically. An act beginning with a number nearly go top 100! So yeah - this Bry-favourite is rather a random choice to have this high in a worst list, but there you go, it's votes that count.
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby jszmiles » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:38 pm

wooo for that horrible song...

why Tweet, Coldplay :o :o :o and 3 Doors Down are here?? :evil:
jszmiles
Legend

Postby mykka » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:53 pm

Great to see Coldplay, Snoop Dogg and Beck there, 3 awful songs that should've been higher.
mykka
Legend

Postby matthew_dixon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:45 pm

11. Pussycat Dolls featuring Will.I.Am - Beep (420 points)
Well I ranked this as the worst song of 2006, and also ranked it as the 10th worst song of all time in this poll, so I'm VERY glad to see a number of people agreeing with me. Is it the filth of the song? Is it the annoying beeps? Is it that terrible sleazy intro instrumental thing that keeps on coming in? Is it the "ha ha ha" bits? Heh, it's all of it, it's just a terrible song!

Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha
Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha

[Will.I.Am]
It's funny how a man only thinks about the...
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your...
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your...
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your...

[PCD]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...
Ha, I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Every boy's the same
Since up in the seventh grade
They been trying to get with me
Trying to Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha
They always got a plan
To be my one and only man
Want to hold me with their hands
Want to Ha, ha-ha, ha, ha-ha
I keep turning them down
But, they always come around
Asking me to go around
That's not the way it's going down

'Cause they only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha, ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah
Na, ah-ah

[Will.I.Am]

[PCD]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
Ha I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

Do you know that no
Don't mean yes, it means no
So just hold up, wait a minute
Let me put my two cents in it
One, just be patient
Don't be rushing
Like you're anxious
And just two of us your just too aggresive
Trying to get your Ahh

Do you know that I know?
And I don't want to go there

They Only want
Only want my ha, ha-ha
Ha, ha-ha
Only want what they want
But, na, ah-ah
Na, ah-ah

[Will.I.Am]

[PCD]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thing if you're looking at my...HAH
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

[Will.I.Am]
Boomp-boomp, Boomp-boomp
Boomp, boomp-boomp
Boomp-boomp, Bomp,Boomp, boomp-boomp
[Repeated]

[PCD]
Ooh, you've got it bad I can tell
You want it bad, but oh well
Dude, what you got for me
Is something I
Something I don't need
heeeeeeyyyyyyyy

[Will.I.Am]

[PCD]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my...
I'm a do my thang while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

[Will.I.Am]

[PCD]
I don't give a...
Keep looking at my...
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your...
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby matthew_dixon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:31 pm

110. Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone - Ridin' (174 points)
You might be surprised how low this is, but it was just so new to us in the UK at the time that it took the North American users to put this song in the list. This is of course pre-Weird-Al as well, and I know I'm not the only one to think that Weird Al did it much better.

109. William Hung - She Bangs (174 points)
The North Americans of the site got that Chamillionaire one high, and they also got American Idol contestant William Hung to a similar place. Aside from Robert "I work in a chicken factory" Unwin and possibly the Cheeky Girls, there can be no reality TV contestant worse than William Hung, and his performance of "She Bangs" was so unbelieveably terrible that he became legendary! Here is the link if you've been spared him to date.

108. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (175 points)
Somehow this novelty rap song got to No. 1000 in the best songs of all time poll. On the question of "worst", it ranks a LOT higher! :lol: He's a big joke really, and those who didn't get him have given him votes in this thing but not enough to go top 100.

107. DJ Pied Piper and the Masters Of Ceremonies - Do You Really Like It? (175 points)
With a title like "Do you really like it?" it just begs the one word commentary "No!" For some people that would be a very accurate statement, hence its placing in here. It's novelty garage - never a good idea, just look at 3 Of A Kind!

106. Wyclef Jean - Gone Till November (175 points)
Ouch! In my opinion, this deserved this sort of position on the BEST chart, not the worst one! Well, two people rank this beautiful song amongst the 15 worst songs ever! Personally I can't work out what's so bad about it :-? Maybe the two people concerned can explain :-?

105. Aerosmith - Walk This Way (176 points)
PHEW! There've been more than a few rock fans rather worried when this classic just wasn't going anywhere. Well, it's not quite in our worst 100 songs. Another one I can't work out why people would hate, but maybe the two voters of this song could enlighten us as to what's so bad about it.

104. Peter Andre featuring Bubbler Ranx - Mysterious Girl (177 points)
Back on with the crap novelty songs then, and Jordan's cheesy bloke, complete with his six-pack. This song has had massive success on two releases somehow, despite being an incredibly cheesy and nowadays rather dated song.

103. Mariah Carey - I Still Believe (177 points)
A really beautiful ballad if you ask me. However, some people hate it. I've been reliably informed by its biggest voter that it's a cover of a song by Brenda K - maybe if I listen to the original, I'll love it even more than this cover version.

102. Britney Spears - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (178 points)
Written by Dido, IMO this is Britney's greatest ever song, so it's quite a surprise to see it so close to the top 100. A mid-tempo ballad, it's got probably more musical quality than some of her other songs that have made the top 100, but still, it's not stopped people voting it.

101. Tweenies - No. 1 (178 points)
Alas, "No. 1" lands 100 places lower than its name would suggest. Kids TV show the Tweenies just didn't quite have the annoyance factor of shows like Teletubbies. So, Bella, Fizz, Jake, Milo and Doodles the Dog land just 1 point short of the top 100, and incidentally just one point behind their kids TV mate Bob the Builder at that! :lol:
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby mykka » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:36 pm

I hate that Aerosmith song, his voice is really annoying on it, its just another loud awful rock song to me.

Not too fussed about the other ones, although Tweenies perhaps should've been top100.
mykka
Legend

Postby matthew_dixon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:30 pm

10. Teletubbies - Teletubbies Say "Eh-Oh!" (421 points)
Time for Teletubbies!
Time for Teletubbies!

Yes, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po bow out at No. 10. I quote from my worst chart of all time

Okay - so for those of you who need some summing up on just who the Teletubbies are...

The Teletubbies have their own Rag Doll Show on the BBC. They are cuddly alien-type creatures who live in Tubby Land among rabbits and flowers and eat Tubby Toast and Tubby Custard and have have a vacuum cleaner called NooNoo. The sun's face is a baby's and they love hugging each other. Tinky Winky is the purple teletubby who carries a handbag and on occasions has been known to wear a tutu - even though he is male! Dipsy is the green teletubby who wears a tall black and white hat. He is also male. LaaLaa is yellow and is Dipsy's "best friend". Her favourite toy is an orange netball. Po is the baby. She is red and loves her scooter!
(come on, Tinky Winky just has to be gay :lol: )

and some more to describe the song...

"Eh-Oh" means "Hello" in Tubby language. The song is based on the theme tune to teletubbies. You can hear the sun chuckling at the beginning and end too. The song includes the Tubby version of BaaBaa Black Sheep and also a version of Mary Mary Quite Contrary. Just like the show, the tubbies repeat their names 'again again'!
(actually, come to think of it, Dipsy does have a bit of a Boy George thing coming on)

The rather disturbing thing about the Teletubbies single was that it sold enough to make the top 60 best selling singles of all time, with 1,107,235 people buying the single. The really worrying thing is that that is probably a larger figure than the number of kids the right age at the time to be Teletubbies fans. Yes, some adults were buying this CD for themselves :o :o :o

(maybe they should make those costumes in bigger sizes)

Sometimes you have to despair about the British public - when they go out and buy awful stuff like this.

(you need massive balls to put out a single this bad)
Time for teletubbies
Time for teletubbies
Time for teletubbies
Time for teletubbies
Tinkywinky (Tinkywinky)
Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
Teletubbies (Teletubbies)
Say, Hello (Eh-oh)
Teletubby time, Teletubby time

Tinkywinky (Tinkywinky)
Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
Say, Hello (Eh-oh)

Tinkywinky (Tinkywinky)
Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
(Eh-oh)

Mary Mary quite contrary
How does your garden grow
With silver bells and cockle-shells
And pretty maids all in a row
I'm so glad that's finished
What a terrible racket

Tinkywinky (Tinkywinky)
Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
Say, Hello (Eh-oh)

Tinkywinky (Tinkywinky)
Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
(Eh-oh)
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby chris975 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:45 pm

Beep isn't so bad :wink:

And boo for putting one of Wyclef's best song in this countdown :evil:
chris975
Legend

Postby jszmiles » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:50 pm

wooo I love Teletubbies - this song is just amazing :D
jszmiles
Legend

Postby Ahahuha » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:22 pm

chris975 wrote:Beep isn't so bad :wink:

And boo for putting one of Wyclef's best song in this countdown :evil:
agree

beep is super
Ahahuha
Cult King

Postby matthew_dixon » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:18 pm

9. 50 Cent - Just A Lil' Bit (456 points)

Our top 10 worst songs ever is populated largely by very similar songs, and seeing as half the top 10 was in my own top 10 votes, I can't say I'm sorry about that fact. This is pretty much definitive of the style of music UKMIX generally hates - lyrics going into detail about sexual acts "kissing and touching, licking and..." you know what, a big but rather simplistic and dull hip hop beat, and 50 Cent on vocals.

So, no surprise this one gets so high, but for me a surprise to see "PIMP" beat it. Fiddy still has two songs to go - but just how high will they get?

[Intro]YeahShadyAftermathG-Unit[Verse 1]Damn baby all I need is a lil bitA lil
bit of this, a lil bit of thatGet it crackin in the club
when you hear this shitDrop it like its hot, get to workin
that backGo shake that thang, yeah work that thangLet me see it go up and downRotate that thang, I wanna
touch that thangCan you make it go round and roundI
step up in the club, Im like who you withG-Unit in the
house, yeah thats my cliqueYeah Im young, but a **** from
the old schoolOn the dance floor, a **** doin old
movesI dont give a ****, I do what I wanna doI hit
your ass up, boy I done warned youBetter listen, when I
talk, **** dont tripYo heat in the car, mines in this
bitchI aint tryna beef, Im tryna get my drink onGot
my diamonds, my fited, and my mink onIma kick it at the
bar till its time to goThen Ima get shorty here and Ima
let her know[Chorus]All a **** really need is
a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can
head to the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a
lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake em off and pull em down just a lil bitGet to kissin
and touchin a lil bitGet to lickin and -- a lil bit[Verse 2]This is 50, comin out your stereosHard to tell though, cause I switched the flowEyes a lil
low, cause I twist the droPockets on swoll cause I move
the OsMy neck, my wrist, my ears is frozeCome get ya
bitch, she on me dawgShe musta heard about the doughNow captain come on and save a hoeI get it crunk in the
club, Im off the chainNumber one on the chart, all the
time maynWhen the kid in the house, I turn it outKeep the dance floor packed, thats without a doubtAnd
shorty shake that thang like a pro maynShe back it up on
me Im like oh maynI get close enough to her so I know she
can hearSystem thumpin, party jumpin, I said loud and
clear[Chorus]All a **** really need is a lil
bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can head to
the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a lil
bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake em
off and pull em down just a lil bitGet to kissin and
touchin a lil bitGet to lickin and -- a lil bit[Bridge]Baby you got me feelin right (ya heard me)My mama gone, you can spend the night (ya heard me)I
aint playin, Ima tryna **** tonight (ya heard me)Clothes
off, face down, ass up, cmon[Chorus x2]All a
**** really need is a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a
lil bitWe can head to the crib in a lil bitI can
show ya how I live in a lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants
just a lil bitTake em off and pull em down a lil bitGet to kissin and touchin a lil bitGet to lickin and --
a lil bit
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby FreakyFlyBry » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:39 am

How did the Teletubbies only get #10? :o

Well, 50 Cent's right above, so it's no wonder :P
FreakyFlyBry
No Title, No Topic

Postby FuntimeFrankie » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:26 pm

Ha, this list is brilliant.

Loving venting the rage, but have to admit it does make you laugh reminiscing about the absolute jokers that got onto our airwaves and into our homes!!!

Come on admit they made you giggle . . . . ??!!!!
FuntimeFrankie
Groupie

Postby matthew_dixon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:07 pm

Parental Advisory: The following review contains lyrics that might offend

8. Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It) (481 points)

So, yet more foul hip hop, but probably the most obscene of the lot. Poor Mary Whitehouse must be turning in her grave! :o

All you ladies pop your pussy like this.
Shake your body don't stop don't miss.
All you ladies pop your pussy like this.
Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.

Do it now, lick it good, suck this this Pussy just like you should,
Right now do it good,
Suck this pussy just like you should..

My Neck My Back..
Lick my pussy and my crack.
My Neck My Back ..
Lick my pussy and my crack.
(REPEAT 3X)

First you gotta put your neck into it..
Don't stop just do it, do it...
Then you roll your tongue from the Crack back to the front...
Ya suck it all till I shake and cum ****, make sure I keep bustin' nuts ****...all over your face and stuff...
Slow head show me so much love...
The best head comes from a thug...
The dick good, its big and long...
Slow **** until the crack of dawn...
On the edge cause were on it hard...
Through the night makin' so much love..
Dead sleep when the sun comes up...

So lick it now lick it good lick this Pussy just like you should..
Right now lick it good,
Suck this pussy just like you should..
My Neck My Back...
Lick my pussy and my crack...

My Neck My Back...
Lick my pussy and my crack...
Last edited by matthew_dixon on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby Jon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 pm

OK, Khia is disgusting but Tom Neville's remix of My Neck My Back was an ace!
Jon
Superstar

Postby Tiger » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:09 am

13. 50 Cent - Window Shopper (376 points)
10. Teletubbies - Teletubbies Say "Eh-Oh!" (421 points)
9. 50 Cent - Just A Lil' Bit (456 points)
8. Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It) (481 points)

Khia's song is awful, and yes it's possibly the most disgusting song I've heard. 50 Cent (both of them) aren't his worst but certainly aren't good to any extent!

128. Destiny's Child - Soldier (163 points)
127. Hampenberg - Ducktoy (163 points)
122. Usher - Burn (167 points)
120. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body (168 points)
117. Snoop Dogg featuring Charlie Wilson and Justin Timberlake - Signs (170 points)
116. Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz - Snap Ya Fingers (170 points)
107. DJ Pied Piper and the Masters Of Ceremonies - Do You Really Like It? (175 points)

I remember not liking DJ Pied Piper/The Masters Of Ceremonies and I the way I recall it I'm not a big fan either and I don't think I like Burn either. Now I know I cannot stand Snoop Dogg/Charlie Wilson/Justin Timberlake or Lil' Jon/Eastside Boyz - two awful urban songs. Can't recall Hampenberg but I don't think I like it.

12. Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out? (389 points)
11. Pussycat Dolls featuring Will.I.Am - Beep (420 points)

Baha Men! True, it's no classic but it's quite nice and I like Pussycat Dolls/will.i.am as well :)

129. Oasis - Go Let It Out (163 points)
126. Westlife - What Makes A Man? (164 points)
123. 50 Cent featuring Nate Dogg - 21 Questions (167 points)
121. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (167 points)
119. Tweet featuring Missy Elliott - Oops! Oh My (168 points)
118. Coldplay - Clocks (169 points)
115. Daphne and Celeste - U.G.L.Y. (171 points)
114. Beck - Loser (171 points)
113. Westlife - You Raise Me Up (172 points)
110. Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone - Ridin' (174 points)
109. William Hung - She Bangs (174 points)
108. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (175 points)
106. Wyclef Jean - Gone Till November (175 points)
105. Aerosmith - Walk This Way (176 points)
104. Peter Andre featuring Bubbler Ranx - Mysterious Girl (177 points)
103. Mariah Carey - I Still Believe (177 points)
102. Britney Spears - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (178 points)
101. Tweenies - No. 1 (178 points)

I love Mariah Carey's, Westlife's (both), Beck's, Coldplay's and Céline Dion's songs! Britney Spears' song is quite nice and I think I liked Tweenies' one too! Peter Andre/Bubbler Ranx was never that bad, or not what I heard and I couldn't stand Wyclef Jean's at one point but I think it's just ok now. I like Vanilla Ice's song and also Oasis' and I think that's one of the better 50 Cent/Nate Dogg songs even if I can't remember it!
These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART
Tiger
Lover Of (Mostly) Everything Pop

Postby chris975 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:28 pm

I put Khia at 1st place in my chart :x - really awful track :x
chris975
Legend

Postby Blondini » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:46 pm

Matthew, how are you allowed to post those lyrics? Warning or not. I hate it, mainly cause it's sex-obseesed and unimaginative. I'm not against graphic lyrics, per se, if it has style and inividuality behind it- this doesn't.

Teletubbies is good! Beep is again, just lazy.

Aerosmith's Walk This Way is weak in comparison to thr Run DMC revamp.
Blondini
Big Time Dreamer

Postby matthew_dixon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:24 pm

I did warn people. I'll edit it so they're in small font size so that it's not easy to read unless you're really trying - I think that's what I did when I quoted the full lyrics to "Kim" on my worst chart of all time. I just feel that its those offensive lyrics that make the song one of the worst songs of all time.
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby matthew_dixon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:10 pm

7. 50 Cent - PIMP (499 points)
So, Fiddy was going so well, but he's now only got one of the 6 worst songs ever! He's a mother....ing pimp apparently. Far from his best song and for someone as bad as 50 Cent, that's really quite an achievement. Just random murmuring hip hop as always.

[Chorus]
I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a mother****ing P-I-M-P
[Repeat]

[Verse 1]
Now shorty, she in the club, she dancing for dollars
She got a thing for that Gucci, that Fendi, that Prada
That BCBG, Burberry, Dolce and Gabana
She feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her cause they
wanna
I spit a little G man, and my game got her
A hour later, have that ass up in the Ramada
Them trick **** in her ear saying they think about her
I got the bitch by the bar trying to get a drink up out her
She like my style, she like my smile, she like the way I talk
She from the country, think she like me cause I'm from New
York
I ain't that **** trying to holla cause I want some head
I'm that **** trying to holla cause I want some bread
I could care less how she perform when she in the bed
Bitch hit that track, catch a date, and come and pay the kid
Look baby this is simple, you can't see
You **** with me, you **** with a P-I-M-P

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
I'm bout my money you see, girl you can holla at me
If you **** with me, I'm a P-I-M-P
Not what you see on TV, no Cadillac, no greasy
Head full of hair, bitch I'm a P-I-M-P
Come get money with me, if you curious to see
how it feels to be with a P-I-M-P
Roll in the Benz with me, you could watch TV
From the backseat of my V, I'm a P-I-M-P
Girl we could pop some champagne and we could have a ball
We could toast to the good life, girl we could have it all
We could really splurge girl, and tear up the mall
If ever you needed someone, I'm the one you should call
I'll be there to pick you up, if ever you should fall
If you got problems, I can solve'em, they big or they small
That other **** you be with ain't bout shit
I'm your friend, your father, and confidant, BITCH

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
I told you fools before, I stay with the tools
I keep a Benz, some rims, and some jewels
I holla at a hoe til I got a bitch confused
She got on Payless, me I got on gator shoes
I'm shopping for chinchillas, in the summer they cheaper
Man this hoe you can have her, when I'm done I ain't gon keep
her
Man, bitches come and go, every **** pimpin know
You saying it's secret, but you ain't gotta keep it on the
low
Bitch choose with me, I'll have you stripping in the street
Put my other hoes down, you get your ass beat
Now Nik my bottom bitch, she always come up with my bread
The last **** she was with put stitches in her head
Get your hoe out of pocket, I'll put a charge on the bitch
Cause I need 4 TVs and AMGs for the six
Hoe make a pimp rich, I ain't paying bitch
Catch a date, suck a dick, shiiit, TRICK

[Chorus]

Yeah, in Hollywoood they say there's no b'ness like show
b'ness
In the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness ya
know
They say I talk a lil fast, but if you listen a lil faster
I ain't got to slow down for you to catch up, bitch
matthew_dixon
Site Editor

Postby chris975 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Here comes my number 2 :D
chris975
Legend

Postby jszmiles » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:25 pm

Khia is OK, 50 Cent is awful like usual...
jszmiles
Legend

Postby matthew_dixon » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:34 pm

6. 50 Cent featuring Olivia - Candy Shop (500 points)
After just three voters, this song had 277 points and was storming into the lead, leaving a faint trail of dust in its path. However, in the end it got overtaken by not one but 5 songs, and we're left with the rather odd fact that whilst all of 50 Cent's career makes our top 183, all but 2 of his songs make our top 100, and he has 5 in the top 20 and 3 in the top 10 alone, he's actually not made one of UKMIX's 5 most hated songs ever.

This song is just filth. For those who don't get the alternative meanings of things, the "Candy Shop" is his genitals, the "lollipop" is his penis and "hitting the spot" is him having an orgasm. Nice song! :o

[Intro: 50 Cent]
Yeah...
Uh huh
So seductive

[Chorus: 50 Cent & Olivia]
[50 Cent]
I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)
[Olivia]
I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)

[Verse 1: 50 Cent]
You can have it your way, how do you want it
You gon' back that thing up or should i push up on it
Temperature rising, okay lets go to the next level
Dance floor jam packed, hot as a teakettle
I'll break it down for you now, baby it's simple
If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho
In the hotel or in the back of the rental
On the beach or in the park, it's whatever you into
Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor
Have your friends teasin you 'bout how sprung I gotcha
Wanna show me how you work it baby, no problem
Get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider
I'm a seasons vet when it come to this shit
After you work up a sweat you can play with the stick
I'm tryin to explain baby the best way I can
I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands (ha ha)

[Chorus]

[Bridge: 50 Cent & Olivia]
Girl what we do (what we do)
And where we do (and where we do)
The things we do (things we do)
Are just between me and you (oh yeah)

[Verse 2: 50 Cent]
Give it to me baby, nice and slow
Climb on top, ride like you in the rodeo
You ain't never heard a sound like this before
Cause I ain't never put it down like this
Soon as I come through the door she get to pullin on my zipper