1.Aaliyah Tributes-I'm really glad that some celebs payed their tributes to this great singer:
- Usher wore a shirt with the picture that appears on the cover of Aaliyah's LP Aaliyah.
- Aaliyah's brother talked about her.
- Janet Jackson said how much she was close to her and how good a friend she was.
- Missy Elliott and 2 other artists that I don't know their names said how they respected her.
- Afterwards,Missy Elliott performed Get Ur Freak On and when she finished she dedicated it to Aaliyah,and then a sign with the writing "This Performance Is Dedicated To Aaliyah,Rest In Peace,and there was a picture of Aaliyah as an angel.
- J.Lo looked like she came out of Little House On The Prairie,hat and everything!
- Kevin Richarson-From BSB,looked like a woman,he wore a skirt and he had long hair,at least that's what I saw.
- Pink wore a revealing outfit with her underwear sticking out,and BTW-She bleached.
Will she still be called Pink?
- Britney Spears and Janet Jackson wore virtually the same thing!
A ripped black shirt,transperant,like in Britney's Srtonger vid.
- Macy Gray wore a dress with the writing "My New Album Drops Sept. 8th 2001" and then she turned around and there was the writing: "Buy It!".
- J.Lo's performance was the first time I heard I'm Real's rap mix,a very bad remix,as far as I'm concerened.
- N*Sync's performance was absolutely great and at the end,Michael Jackson came and danced,and got a standing auvation!
- Britney Spears-She performed Slave 4 U in a tarzanette outfit.
She had Cheetas and at the end an Anaconda!
But she isn't smart cause she put the snake on her throat!
- Snoop Doggy Dog-I couldn't understand a word he said when he presented the award!