Songs That Make You Cry

Moderators: tdc2000, biscuits

 

Postby ryan_9048 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm

"Tonight with words unspoken,
You say that I'm the only one,
But will my heart be broken,
When the night
Meets the morning sun
I'd like to know that your love,
Is love I can be sure of,
So tell me now and I won't ask again,
Will you still love me tomorrow?"
User avatar
ryan_9048
Superstar
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005
Location: Pearl of the Orient

Postby cidermaster » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Thanks alot my good friend ryan_9048,i cannot see the keyboard now because of my tears LOL!!!!

Cheers Cidermaster

PS How the hell are you!!
cidermaster
Legend
 
Posts: 10373
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006
Location: The Pub Owned By God

Postby skapunk » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Crank That - Soulja Boy...

I literally cried, my ears were bleeding! :-?
User avatar
skapunk
Superstar
 
Posts: 9404
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008
Location: Middle-earth

Postby netab » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Would you fell the same
If I saw you in heaven
I must be strong, and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong
Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way, through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay
Here in heaven
User avatar
netab
Manager
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006
Location: Córdoba, Spain

Postby nekoocz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Christina Aguilera - Hurt & Oh Mother

Beautiful songs, but I just can´t hear them ...
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13249
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: London now

Postby steophonic » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Ironically enough (as ryan_9048 created the topic) listening to "U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" for the first time made me feel emotional - despite the fact I find Bono quite irritating as a person.
User avatar
steophonic
Music Junkie
 
Posts: 21896
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004

Postby TiagoRodrigues » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 pm

I never cried with a song... :-?
User avatar
TiagoRodrigues
Legend
 
Posts: 11564
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006
Location: Portugal

Postby nekoocz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm

TiagoRodrigues wrote:I never cried with a song... :-?
you´ve never heard a song which was really touching you ?
nekoo.cz - follow me
User avatar
nekoocz
Legend
 
Posts: 13249
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Location: London now

Postby sambo9 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Only two songs have made me really emotional in my lifetime:

U2 - With Or Without You
Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come (Slow version)

I just thought both songs were incredibly beautiful.
User avatar
sambo9
Legend
 
Posts: 19247
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006

Postby jszmiles » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 pm

LAMB - Gabriel, Gorecki

SIA - Breathe Me

Everything But The Girl - Single
User avatar
jszmiles
Legend
 
Posts: 39129
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004
Location: Radom / Warsaw [POLAND]

Postby Woaah » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Kelly Clarkson - Sober
User avatar
Woaah
Superstar
 
Posts: 7474
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008

Postby Ahahuha » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 am

Portishead stuff

and some of Coldplay. like In My Place.
User avatar
Ahahuha
Cult King
 
Posts: 12345
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006

Postby ryan_9048 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:56 am

jszmiles wrote:LAMB - Gabriel, Gorecki

SIA - Breathe Me

Everything But The Girl - Single
:o :o :o :o :o

HAVEN'T I SAID BEFORE THAT YOU GOT TASTE!!!

Well, among those, Lamb sends my eyes to the edge of tears and goosebumps all over my skin. Such FANTASTIC FANTASTIC AWESOMENESS.
User avatar
ryan_9048
Superstar
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005
Location: Pearl of the Orient

Postby ryan_9048 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:58 am

steophonic wrote:Ironically enough (as ryan_9048 created the topic) listening to "U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" for the first time made me feel emotional - despite the fact I find Bono quite irritating as a person.
Err at your last statement. :-? :lol:

Yeah, that song is totally kewwl as well. Cheers, Ste!!
User avatar
ryan_9048
Superstar
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005
Location: Pearl of the Orient

Postby ryan_9048 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 am

sambo9 wrote:U2 - With Or Without You
Bless you. 8-)
User avatar
ryan_9048
Superstar
 
Posts: 8234
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005
Location: Pearl of the Orient

Postby abi » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 am

skapunk wrote:Crank That - Soulja Boy...

I literally cried, my ears were bleeding! :-?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Christina Aguilera - Oh Mother, Chris Brown - Fallen Angel, Beyonce - Listen
User avatar
abi
Legend
 
Posts: 31171
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007
Location: Indonesia

Postby MadeOfBricks » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

The one song that has the honour of making me shed a tear is "Break even" by The Script when I split with my girlfriend.
User avatar
MadeOfBricks
Manager
 
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008

Postby volver » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 am

Dixie Chicks - Travelin' Solider
[url]Sarah McLachlan - Do What You Have to Do[/url]

Two of the saddest songs I've ever heard.
User avatar
volver
Legend
 
Posts: 10813
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006
Location: Minnesota

Postby jszmiles » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 am

Woaah wrote:Kelly Clarkson - Sober
good call.

and LOL at Ryan :)
User avatar
jszmiles
Legend
 
Posts: 39129
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004
Location: Radom / Warsaw [POLAND]

Postby grooveboy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 am

Only one foreign song actually made me cry and it was Enigma's Return To Innocence
User avatar
grooveboy
Superstar
 
Posts: 8212
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005
Location: Somewhere I DON'T belong

Postby Ahahuha » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 pm

also kate nash - nicest thing
User avatar
Ahahuha
Cult King
 
Posts: 12345
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006

Postby jszmiles » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Ahahuha wrote:also kate nash - nicest thing
:o how could I forget about this. :o
User avatar
jszmiles
Legend
 
Posts: 39129
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004
Location: Radom / Warsaw [POLAND]

Postby BlueDragon » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Kelly Clarkson

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Work Me Like A 9 To 5
I Want Your Body, Not Your Heart
User avatar
BlueDragon
Manager
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008
Location: Germany

Postby Terence » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm

REM's 'Everybody Hurts'
User avatar
Terence
Euro-trash Freak
 
Posts: 23189
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2001
Location: Malta

Postby shirley » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:22 pm

bette midler - wind beneath my wings is one of them
You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
User avatar
shirley
Manager
 
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2002
Location: KILMARNOCK!!

Return to General Music Discussion