Your Performance Of The Day

Moderators: biscuits, JSparksFan, tdc2000

 

Postby Materini » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 am

User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby CrazyCrazy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 pm

User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53244
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Materini » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:21 am

Sheryl Crow ..Are you strong enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok4SRFbxALQ
User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby Haribo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 pm

User avatar
Haribo
Legend
 
Posts: 18484
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012

Postby floria » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 am

Katy Perry Performing “Walking On Air” on Saturday Night Live :D

http://www.gossipcop.com/katy-perry-snl ... rformance/
User avatar
floria
Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse
 
Posts: 28764
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010
Location: Monsterland

Postby Lioha » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 pm

floria wrote:Katy Perry Performing “Walking On Air” on Saturday Night Live :D

http://www.gossipcop.com/katy-perry-snl ... rformance/
One of the worst performances I've ever seen.
Just awful :D
Ridiculous choreography, childish manipulations with rags and of course 'amazing' Katy's live howls.
Oh, I forgot :D the 'song' is so trashy that even Lady Gaga refused to include it in ArtPop.
User avatar
Lioha
Manager
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009
Location: Ukraine

Postby CrazyCrazy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Lioha and he's sarcastic smiles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53244
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby Carbon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Ја кријам главата под шалот.
Само на веѓите ми се гледа
дека мислам на тебе.


last.fm

Carbon's 2017 Faves
- check it out!
User avatar
Carbon
Legend
 
Posts: 21052
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013
Location: Zero Point

Postby arab » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Work Bitch future performance @ anywhere
User avatar
arab
Coldplayer
 
Posts: 22687
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011
Location: Poland

Postby flopho » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Shame on me for changing...no, shame on you for staying the same
User avatar
flopho
Legend
 
Posts: 10565
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012
Location: Qəbələ, Azerbaijan

Postby Materini » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 am

Flawless

Madonna -Keep it together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6zfQhOwoxU
User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby Materini » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:01 am

User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby floria » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Rihanna - Diamonds (The X Factor UK) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acRAiH8jkMI
User avatar
floria
Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse
 
Posts: 28764
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010
Location: Monsterland

Postby joe2012finn » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Adele - Rolling in the Deep (Live at a Dutch radio VARA breakfast show GIEL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmCoUjOMXU
joe2012finn
Manager
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011
Location: Finland

Postby Materini » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:47 am

User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby Materini » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 am

Madonna ..Hey you.......Live earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbm6Q59yooE
User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby Materini » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:09 am

User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby Materini » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Madonna ...Sooner or later...Oscars :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQnxmYKbxA
User avatar
Materini
Superstar
 
Posts: 6486
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013

Postby roeleek » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Lioha wrote:
floria wrote:Katy Perry Performing “Walking On Air” on Saturday Night Live :D

http://www.gossipcop.com/katy-perry-snl ... rformance/
One of the worst performances I've ever seen.
Just awful :D
Ridiculous choreography, childish manipulations with rags and of course 'amazing' Katy's live howls.
Oh, I forgot :D the 'song' is so trashy that even Lady Gaga refused to include it in ArtPop.
Then you will love this performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jRNzi3NJuM
User avatar
roeleek
Manager
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013

Postby Brad » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:09 am

User avatar
Brad
Winter Is Coming
 
Posts: 17029
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010
Location: London

Postby Lioha » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 am

roeleek wrote:
Lioha wrote:
floria wrote:Katy Perry Performing “Walking On Air” on Saturday Night Live :D

http://www.gossipcop.com/katy-perry-snl ... rformance/
One of the worst performances I've ever seen.
Just awful :D
Ridiculous choreography, childish manipulations with rags and of course 'amazing' Katy's live howls.
Oh, I forgot :D the 'song' is so trashy that even Lady Gaga refused to include it in ArtPop.
Then you will love this performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jRNzi3NJuM
Sorry but I don't watch K-Pop music videos at all :D
User avatar
Lioha
Manager
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009
Location: Ukraine

Postby Gagich » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 am

User avatar
Gagich
Drunk In Love
 
Posts: 23940
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011
Location: Back to G.O.A.T.

Postby CrazyCrazy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Klaus Nomi - Nomi Song (Live at Janus & Joey 1982)

Awesome. The delayed applause is interesting. :P RIP Klaus.
User avatar
CrazyCrazy
Legend
 
Posts: 53244
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008
Location: UK

Postby floria » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 pm

User avatar
floria
Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse
 
Posts: 28764
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010
Location: Monsterland

Postby matrix85 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 pm

matrix85
Groupie
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006

Return to General Music Discussion