Postby esambuu » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:42 am

Something Just Like This has been certified Gold in US
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:16 am

Spotify Charts : Something Just Like This (#2)
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 am

Italy : Something Just Like This - Platinum
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 am

iTunes US : #1 Something Just Like This
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:24 am

UK : Something Just Like This - Gold (400,000)
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby Loki0012 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

another possible platinum song for coldplay

their singles success recently has been outstanding
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
Loki0012
Superstar

Postby esambuu » Tue May 16, 2017 7:49 am

Spain: Something Just Like This (Platinum)
Belgium: Something Just Like This (Platinum)
Italy: Something Just Like This (2x Platinum)
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Tue May 16, 2017 7:50 am

Australia : Something Just Like This (2x Platinum)
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby esambuu » Tue May 16, 2017 7:50 am

UK midweek: #20 Something Just Like This
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby xBFG » Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Loki0012 wrote:another possible platinum song for coldplay

their singles success recently has been outstanding
Still no on iTunes
Still nothing confirmed

Is this still happening?
xBFG
Roadie

Postby arab » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

It was supposed to be released on June 2, but now the new date of its premiere is June 30...
arab
Coldplayer

Postby GreekGeek » Wed May 17, 2017 9:09 pm

arab wrote:It was supposed to be released on June 2, but now the new date of its premiere is June 30...
So, we''ll have to wait a little longer then... :cry: :cry: :cry:
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby esambuu » Fri May 19, 2017 12:11 am

"Something Just Like This" got certified with Platinum in Switzerland (30k)
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby spiritboy » Fri May 19, 2017 9:59 am

esambuu wrote:"Something Just Like This" got certified with Platinum in Switzerland (30k)
Can you post these on Coldplay chart analysis thread please? This thread is to discuss opinions on the songs and EP.
spiritboy
Legend

Postby esambuu » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 am

spiritboy wrote:
esambuu wrote:"Something Just Like This" got certified with Platinum in Switzerland (30k)
Can you post these on Coldplay chart analysis thread please? This thread is to discuss opinions on the songs and EP.
okay
Coldplay
Keane
Muse
esambuu
Groupie

Postby GreekGeek » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 pm

According to the band's fb page the CD and vinyl editions of the Kaleidoscope EP are out on August 4 but it's out digitally on July 14. :roll:
And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3
GreekGeek
Superstar

Postby Mainshow » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:03 am

Final tracklisting:

1. All I Can Think About Is You
2. Miracles (Someone Special) (feat. Big Sean)
3. A L I E N S
4. Something Just Like This (Tokyo Remix)
5. Hypnotised (EP Mix)
I knew this was meant to be an EP but I am kinda disappointed that we already know 3 songs and it's strange to have different versions of "Something Just Like This" & "Hypnotised" on it... I'm also a bit afraid of the Big Sean collaboration, tbh.
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby jszmiles » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 pm

^I think that Big Sean collabo is a disaster, nevertheless I am buying the vinyl bundle now.
jszmiles
Legend

Postby arab » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:07 pm

After listening to Hypnotised and All I Think was sure it would be an opposite of the main album. Aliens co-produced by Brian Eno, even Something Just Like This has different producers (according to wiki), but seeing Big Sean is a bit worrying. If the song is commercial, hope it's a bop at least. On the other hand, Timbaland produced True Love and I still think it;s such a great tune. Time will tell. Atm, all I can think about is the yesterday's show...
arab
Coldplayer

Postby Mainshow » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 pm

arab wrote:After listening to Hypnotised and All I Think was sure it would be an opposite of the main album. Aliens co-produced by Brian Eno, even Something Just Like This has different producers (according to wiki), but seeing Big Sean is a bit worrying. If the song is commercial, hope it's a bop at least. On the other hand, Timbaland produced True Love and I still think it;s such a great tune. Time will tell. Atm, all I can think about is the yesterday's show...
Oh where did you see them live? - I saw them live in Hamburg last year and it was one of the best concerts I've ever attended!

I had no clue Timbaland produced "True Love" Oo! :o

I think Coldplay tried to please radio stations, streaming audiences and loyal old fans at the same time. That's why we got that random Big Sean collabo, the electronic dance hit produced by Chainsmokers and "Hypnotised "& "All I Can Think About Is You" which is basically very old-shool Coldplay.

I can't wait to listen to the remaining two tracks but that Big Sean collabo bothers me right now
#TeamTargaryen
Mainshow
Legend

Postby arab » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Mainshow wrote:
arab wrote:After listening to Hypnotised and All I Think was sure it would be an opposite of the main album. Aliens co-produced by Brian Eno, even Something Just Like This has different producers (according to wiki), but seeing Big Sean is a bit worrying. If the song is commercial, hope it's a bop at least. On the other hand, Timbaland produced True Love and I still think it;s such a great tune. Time will tell. Atm, all I can think about is the yesterday's show...
Oh where did you see them live? - I saw them live in Hamburg last year and it was one of the best concerts I've ever attended!

I think Coldplay tried to please radio stations, streaming audiences and loyal old fans at the same time. That's why we got that random Big Sean collabo, the electronic dance hit produced by Chainsmokers and "Hypnotised "& "All I Can Think About Is You" which is basically very old-shool Coldplay.

I can't wait to listen to the remaining two tracks but that Big Sean collabo bothers me right now
They played yesterday in Warsaw at PGE Narodowy. MX Tour was magnificent, but this time I was in a completely different world. Pure magic. It's something I won't forget for a very long time.

Well, it was a big scary when the revealed the list of people involved in GS project :lol:
I think they had to change a bit their musical direction to stay on top. I'm quite sure they would be already "gone", if they released X&Y part 4. And what's important imo, that pop/rock sound suits them perfectly. They still release some old stuff to please their old, loyal fanbase (including me), but you still can hear their unique style in pop songs as well.
arab
Coldplayer

Postby Loki0012 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 pm

arab wrote:
Mainshow wrote:

They played yesterday in Warsaw at PGE Narodowy. MX Tour was magnificent, but this time I was in a completely different world. Pure magic. It's something I won't forget for a very long time.

Well, it was a big scary when the revealed the list of people involved in GS project :lol:
I think they had to change a bit their musical direction to stay on top. I'm quite sure they would be already "gone", if they released X&Y part 4. And what's important imo, that pop/rock sound suits them perfectly. They still release some old stuff to please their old, loyal fanbase (including me), but you still can hear their unique style in pop songs as well.
They've been doing that since Album 1 if you noticed
MY PERSONAL CHARTS
NA NA NA NA OH OH
Loki0012
Superstar

Return to Rock/Alternative